Xiaomi MI6 will be hard to beat in the bang for buck stakes

1. gusuraman Lollipop Head Moderator Apr 21, 2017 at 12:11 AM

gusuraman, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:11 AM :
    Are you serious?
    Saying that a quantity differ from another by an x value is a comparison by definition.
    And you did that. You said that mi6 is £120- £137 cheaper than the OP3T.

And you made a comparison also by saying "The thing is even cheaper than the Honor 8". Even if you didn't give numbers it's still a comparison.

Unless who named English grammar forms didn't know English, the use of the comparative form of an adjective implies by definition a comparison.

So, both technically and linguistically, you made a comparison of the MI6 and OP3T prices.

If something, you made a meaningless comparison by omitting the op3 price. But it's still a comparison

youbi likes this.
  2. malidan Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 12:39 AM

malidan, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:39 AM :
    No dude whatever chemicals fire in your head that will derives you to support your mate is your business.
    It's there in black and white, you guys have no shame stick to the facts
    THERE IS NO PRICE FOR THE OP3T.
    I tell you what edit the the thread and add it it it makes you feel better:tearsofjoy:
    I told you before implies means lies and fabrication, what you think is not what i said.
    Implication is subjective to the individual and the way a individual thinks and has jack to do with grammar.
    We have been here before where you guys tag team until you can close the thread. Once again predictable and more paper soldier activity.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 12:50 AM

3. G_Yuaru_JRCW Cupcake Apr 21, 2017 at 12:49 AM

4. gusuraman Lollipop Head Moderator Apr 21, 2017 at 12:54 AM

gusuraman, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:54 AM :
    What I wrote is absolutely not subjective, lol.
    But if we want to ignore the English grammar and definition of words you might be right.

FYI
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/imply
    And I said that "comparative form of an adjective" implies a comparison.
    Am I fabricating something here? Am I lying?

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/comparison
    But I'm sure they are wrong. Probably shamelessly trying to defend me

Oh, and I don't care if there is the op3 price in your post. I know it and can do math by myself. For me your comparison has all the data needed to understand it

youbi likes this.
  5. malidan Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM

malidan, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:59 AM :
    Rubbish where is your proof? Where is the price for the OP3T?
    In your head?

[​IMG]

6. apollow Cupcake Apr 21, 2017 at 1:47 AM

apollow, Apr 21, 2017 at 1:47 AM :
    Xiaomi in generate made phone with fantastic hardware spec but loaded with shitty OS.

It is only great if you want a copy cat of iPhone.

For pure Android experience, look somewhere else.

7. gaster KitKat Senior Moderator Apr 21, 2017 at 2:14 AM

gaster, Apr 21, 2017 at 2:14 AM :
    @malidan If you really want to compare a price, then you waste your time about Mi 6 and OP3T. Maybe you can post this on a Samsung's forum, or Apple's or LG's or Sony's or HTC's that their Flagships are pretty expensive instead of the Chinese phones and they are selling it normally in the EU after a release for more than 700-800$ and it's a core detail for someone that he would go for one of these but maybe he ll change for the Xiaomi if he ll see this price difference in my opinion.

Also i didn't search for many shops but in this one, i see the Xiaomi Mi 6 6GB/128GB Dual SIM Black in UK for 547 euro that you can call a difference vs the 3T. With little words almost anyone now waiting the next OnePlus that it will have probably same or a different price from the 3T. A comparison with the next one, can be more accurate i believe. You better post Mi 6's price vs S8 and G6 that is some of the new 2017 Flagships by the big brands with the SoC SD835 and anything else new.

By the way if you will buy the Mi 6 that you found cheaper than OP3T in the shop you searched, post a review here if you have 10 minutes. I would like to see one. I am just saying this cause i see you enough excited with the Mi 6 and i thought that you ll maybe buy it. Cheers

8. Baidyanath265 Froyo Apr 21, 2017 at 3:08 AM

Baidyanath265, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:08 AM :
    Mi6 will be launched all over the world, and their ROM support is great than all others combined. There will be a global Stable and Developer ROM with GAPPS.

malidan likes this.
  9. Gauthamjk Honeycomb Apr 21, 2017 at 4:26 AM

Gauthamjk, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:26 AM :
    OnePlus just made Xiaomi famous. all the customers who don't want to spend more but want a different and a good mobile will be buying mi6/6+. this is the end of oneplus's good times. their previous customers will not be buying new oneplus devices anymore not just because The company doesn't provide updates after a year or so. it's because the small penis like battery present in the new mobile

10. Gauthamjk Honeycomb Apr 21, 2017 at 4:33 AM

Gauthamjk, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:33 AM :
    s6/note 7
    g6/v30
    now these are 2 different kinds of mobiles in each brand. a 6 months release cycle didn't affect any of their current years mobiles.
    whereas OnePlus has got it all wrong. killing their flagship in less than 6 months to make way for a mobile with just a small upgrade in Battery and overclocked version of same processor is not much of an upgrade.
    this is not a good marketing strategy. a lot of people will hold back their money since they know what they did with OnePlus 3 last year. in 5 months or less OnePlus will come up with OnePlus 5t.
    they already have a better battery why Hammer their sales using a cheap and smaller battery? they can work with Qualcomm and come up with overclocked processor for OnePlus 5 itself. they don't do these things. all they are doing is execute their shitty strategy and loot from people

11. gusuraman Lollipop Head Moderator Apr 21, 2017 at 5:14 AM

gusuraman, Apr 21, 2017 at 5:14 AM :
    Where did I say that there is the op3 price?
    I never said such a thing.

12. sneakerspark Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017 at 6:01 AM

13. pa5t1s Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 6:22 AM

14. pa5t1s Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 6:32 AM

pa5t1s, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:32 AM :
    Yes, most online retailers use these channels. The worst choice is DHL.
    TL;DR: the slower, the cheaper (with double-effect)

15. pa5t1s Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 6:41 AM

pa5t1s, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:41 AM :
    That's definitely what I like with 'alternative' or 'nonconformist' threads: some people are smart enough to argue, provide counter-proofs or not, add opinions and experiences to the discussion, in short, 'communicate'...while others have nothing to say but complain and censor.
    It's really interesting, either technically and sociologically. JMO

16. pa5t1s Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 6:44 AM

pa5t1s, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:44 AM :
    There should be a (more expensive) ceramic version of the model.

malidan likes this.
  17. pa5t1s Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 6:54 AM

pa5t1s, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:54 AM :
    True. I still don't understand why Xiaomi doesn't provide proper LTE bands for EU and NA. Probably an hidden strategy...

Indeed. Looking at the MIUI forum, most members come from these countries.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 8:25 AM

18. pa5t1s Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 6:58 AM

pa5t1s, Apr 21, 2017 at 6:58 AM :
    Are you kidding or are you new here?
    LOL. You just cannot compare them! entry- and budget-devices (SD6x0 or less) vs top-device (SD8x0) !
    That's nonsense!

malidan likes this.
  19. pa5t1s Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 7:01 AM

pa5t1s, Apr 21, 2017 at 7:01 AM :
    It's still on sale...at discount price online. Just flash LineageOS over EMUI or xxxUI or... and you have a good bang for the bucks too!

malidan and Dunnow like this.
  20. pa5t1s Lollipop Apr 21, 2017 at 7:12 AM

pa5t1s, Apr 21, 2017 at 7:12 AM :
    Most probably :(

youbi and Dunnow like this.