Will you buy Oneplus phones in the future if your 3t is treated like the 2?

1. Fyahstarter Donut May 17, 2017

2. F_Srinivasa_Madaiah_kXAd Cupcake May 17, 2017

3. yogeshgamerz Gingerbread May 17, 2017

4. F_Hairav_Nimesh_hYRA Donut May 17, 2017

F_Hairav_Nimesh_hYRA, May 17, 2017 :
    my OnePlus 3t is a charm... but i never try phones from the same brand again.. soo no i won't use any OnePlus phone in the future...

5. Dunnow KitKat May 17, 2017

Dunnow, May 17, 2017 :
    I doubt it, they are Chinese after all...

Also, you don't particularly need manpower or resources to follow USB standards, or test the performance of BT, wifi, video, audio and others after every update, before pushing it to OTA. Just one single person testing those things would've avoided the crazy amount of times those things have misbehaved after an update...

6. Miklos_Maraczi Gingerbread May 17, 2017

Miklos_Maraczi, May 17, 2017 :
    I would. I have no urge to always run the latest OS/software so abandoning updates doesn't upset me as much as the more tech-savvy guys/gals here. I change phones only when the earlier one is broken so when my 3T will be an ex-parrot, then I'll take a good hard look at the market and choose. The timing and conditions of the demise of the 3T may affect that decision so it's early to tell whether I'll be a returning customer or not.

7. G_Omairov_Mohammad_grMl Gingerbread May 17, 2017

8. smd1008 Donut May 17, 2017

9. ian 7 Cupcake May 17, 2017

10. stephenboyo KitKat May 17, 2017

stephenboyo, May 17, 2017 :
    Seeing that you're a Honeycombe, this is forgivable. You should know by now that the moment OP announces its new baby, your old handset becomes redundant or even more redundant depending on model. It's part of OP's ecosystem

11. TheSpoken Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2017

TheSpoken, May 17, 2017 :
    Cyanogen, not Cyanogen mod. Cyanogen is for commercial devices while Cyanogen mod is a custom ROM anyone can install and reuse. The one has Cyanogen, so it is an official rom. It did not have Cyanogen mod. Get your facts straight.

12. itsbhanusharma Ice Cream Sandwich May 17, 2017

itsbhanusharma, May 17, 2017 :
    You should rather Get Your facts right.

Bacon had both, CM & CYNGN You ask how? And the answer is that cyngn was born out of cm community and they used the forks of CM to create CYNGN builds.
    It was sold with CYNGN preinstalled but here in India, due to a dispute with micromax, they couldn't even provide updates and on the other hand, last CYNGN update for bacon came in may 2016 as compared to CM (now lineageOS) which are still providing updates.... And FYKI, the people who originally maintained bacon at CYNGN are maintaining it in lineageOS as well

13. SinisterShadow Honeycomb May 17, 2017

14. shrinidhi.chandra Cupcake May 17, 2017

shrinidhi.chandra, May 17, 2017 :
    I am still pissed cause my maps won't work at all. tried everything possible but, still no luck. My old 6000 INR Moto was much better. :mad:

15. jerrymilton Jelly Bean May 17, 2017

jerrymilton, May 17, 2017 :
    I have bought EVERY OnePlus model and will continue to do so. OP2 owners who haven't been running Nougat the last 6 months via ROMS are clueless.

16. Rebel7022 Gingerbread May 17, 2017

17. Sonny Vinton Donut May 17, 2017

Sonny Vinton, May 17, 2017 :
    I would say no however I don't stay attached to my phone for long enough to care about constant updates etc. if the phone performs well and does what I need it to do then I would buy another OnePlus. Having said that I would only buy a new phone once my 3t is not worth the effort of using anymore.

18. enrIK0 Eclair May 17, 2017

enrIK0, May 17, 2017 :
    i went OP3T because of nearly stock Android and fast updates. should OP stop this policy I'd quit immediately.

19. stevenswall Honeycomb May 18, 2017

stevenswall, May 18, 2017 :
    I'd like a subscription service after about 1.5 years or so... Everyone pays $5 a month for updates, and so long as enough people are paying for the employees of OnePlus to support their phone, the updates continue indefinitely. 1600 people could pay for 2 employees, maybe 3 depending on where they are sourced. Cut all of the apps besides the camera, don't bother with the UI, as people could use a theming engine, and simply add security patches, fix bugs, and introduce software features as voted on by the paying users.

20. pojr Jelly Bean May 18, 2017

pojr, May 18, 2017 :
    Maybe if they over me the ultimate Oxygen OS build, with perfect camera HAL, newest Android version and no bugs.