Network/Connectivity Wi-Fi Performance Issues

1. cam.finkbeiner Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

cam.finkbeiner, Aug 13, 2017 :
    So I've been having Wi-Fi Performance issues the last week on my phone and can't seem to find a solution. I didn't install any updates or applications and now I cannot connect to wifi sources that other peoples phones can connect to. Connecting to them seems to be all over the place, sometimes it will connect but speeds will be super slow (like 56k), sometimes it will just say "saved" and never actually connect, sometimes it connects briefly then drops out immediately. I've tried multiple routers, over 5, and friends with other phones have had no wifi performance issues at all. I completed a cache wipe, didn't work. So did a factory reset, still doesn't work. I tried switching wifi from dhcp to static, doesn't work. I'm running out of solutions. Please help.

2. cam.finkbeiner Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

cam.finkbeiner, Aug 13, 2017 :
    I finally got the phone to connect to a wifi source. I ran a speed test on it and I am getting ~0.30mb/s. I ran the same speed tests on some friends iPhones/Android phones and they are getting speeds of about 60mb/s on the same wifi network. So it's definitely the OnePlus and not the network.