What you want on OnePlus 6/6T?

1. ArticDzn Donut Dec 26, 2017

ArticDzn, Dec 26, 2017 :
    With the end of the year nearby and some little rumours that talk about OP6, I would like to share what I would like to have on the next OnePlus device.

First of all, a 6 each display with an 18 by 9 body ratio,
    if there is any chance to have the fingerprint reader on the front of the phone I would like to have it, if not on the back is cool too.
    In my opinion, OP6 MUST keep the headphone jack because yes have a wireless headphone is cool but I love to have different possibility, for example when I'm on my way to university or for work I love my wireless headphone but when I'm not moving around I prefer to use some high-quality headset and is a cool feature to have high-quality DAC on the smartphone like LG V30 does by the way.
    Next point to discuss is charging as the resolution of the display, for the charging, I LOVE dash charging but if there is any kind of possibility of having wireless charging I give it a chance but I can survive out of that, for the resolution Full HD is perfect for a smartphone and in my opinion there is no need for a quad-HD pannel but it could be amazing high refresh rate display something like 75hrz or higher.

The last point to discuss in my opinion is the price, if the price of the next device of OnePlus grows up to one more hundred €/$ without any kind of the feature described I dunno if the higher price is worth it, 499€ for the base model and 559€ for the 8/128 model is perfect. There is no need to fight with Apple, Samsung or other company at the same price.

Just my thought what you think?

2. AlbertoGeass Cupcake Dec 28, 2017

AlbertoGeass, Dec 28, 2017 :
    I think it would be great to OnePlus include waterproof resistance at their new smartphone, more refresh rate, change back the fingerprint reader at the front (i really prefer it on this place). I really think came with LineageOS as ROM would be great, as my OnePlus One came with CyanogenOS, but i suppose OnePlus would mantain their own ROM and development. But the fact i don't really like nothing is the huge telemetry i read on blogs and pages with OxygenOS.
    The price is another point, i would like to stop the grow since the OnePlus One, yeah, i know the smartphone is much more premium than the original flagship killer, but i don't know, i miss the original flagship killer and that amazing price and great software, hardware and overall great smartphone.

Greetings.

3. Mahammad94 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 31, 2017

G_Lennart_Keller_hoHE likes this.
  4. Mahammad94 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 1, 2018

5. G_Lennart_Keller_hoHE Cupcake Jan 1, 2018

6. Mahammad94 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 1, 2018

Mahammad94, Jan 1, 2018 :
    Well, I want the ear piece 5o work as well with a software update cuz I tested it and it is fully capable

7. AnggaG Cupcake Jan 5, 2018

AnggaG, Jan 5, 2018 :
    I really really would LOOVVVEEE to see OP6 with a sliding keyboard, just like the Blackberry Priv. Keyboard, thats also a trackpad and programmed with all possible swiping gestures.
    I wonder why nobody produces keyboards anymore?

8. Shubham Meher Eclair Jan 6, 2018

Shubham Meher, Jan 6, 2018 :
    OnePlus 6 Expectations :

OnePlus is the most trending company today having the maximum share in Indian Premium Smartphone Market leaving the tech giants like Apple and Samsung behind.

Congratulations OnePlus for your trendsetting innovations, affordable premium technology & hard work.

The OnePlus 6 will be the best phone in the world if it includes & meet the following expectations.

As a OnePlus mobile user & lover,
    MY EXPECTATIONS FROM ONEPLUS 6 :

1. No Bottom Bezels or Narrower Top & Bottom Bezels
    2. New, incredible and trendsetting design
    3. Stereo Speakers & Price Closer to OnePlus 5T
    where you can keep it $50 costly but closer to $500 for 64 GB Model
    4. Better screen resolution
    than that of FHD+ Display to catch the trend of 2018
    5. Water Resistance IP68
    6. No need Glass Back Construction
    which will make it thicker, heavier, fingerprint-prone & more costly. We like the all metal unibody construction.
    7. No need of Wireless Charging feature where we have the DASH CHARGE
    (OnePlus Dash Charge + Qualcomm SD 845 Dash Charge = Full Day Power in just 15 min)
    8. Dual Firing Bottom Speakers
    for better sound quality & bottom look.
    9. 6.4" Screen maintaining 9:18.5 Aspect Ratio in the same footprint of OnePlus 5T
    where it is possible by removing bottom bezels & narrowing top bezels.
    10. 9:18.5 Aspect Ratio
    11. No need of Glass Back Construction
    which will make it 0.4" thicker and a smudgy back or fingerprint-prone area
    12. Removal of 3.5mm Headphone Jack
    to make it water resistant & look more futuristic like iPhone X. We don't want a Headphone Jack where we can connect our earphones by USB Type C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter.
    13. Under-screen Fingerprint Scanner
    where the round fingerprint scanner at the back spoils the beauty of the back of the phone.
    14. No need of notch like iPhone X
    where it disturbs the screen. We like a bit narrower top bezel than that of Samsung Galaxy S8.
    15. Horizontal setup of rear Dual Cameras like OnePlus 5T.
    16. Skip the No. 6 and go for the name OnePlus 7 if possible
    which will be more better & will take you closer to the competition of iPhone 8, 10, Galaxy S8 in terms of numbers.

I am waiting to buy the best phone of 2018, The Flagship Killer, The OnePlus 6.

Regards.

ImDSG likes this.
  9. Amough_Goyal Cupcake Jan 10, 2018 at 9:05 PM

10. ImDSG Cupcake Jan 15, 2018 at 2:11 PM

ImDSG, Jan 15, 2018 at 2:11 PM :
    Personally i want 3 things:
    Have the left percentage of battery in the icon (battery or circle)
    The possibility to edit the shelf memos
    And that the next alarm shows on lock screen
    And maybe waterproof resistance :)