What we know so far:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Krisko

Adam Krisko Head Moderator

This thread is meant to be a one stop for everyone to learn what we know.. Only facts will be posted here.
    Please see this spreadsheet that @scy1192 has written for a comprehensive list that is fully sourced!
    Some information and photos have been borrowed (with permission) from @nickx
    What we know so far is:​
    • Localized sales and after sales experience in 16 countries (There will be service stations strategically placed in each launch country.)[​IMG]
    From @Carl: ​
    • Invites:
      As most now know OnePlus One uses a different method of distribution/sales than we are used to, Invites
    The OnePlus One will be a GSM only phone bands are:
    GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz
    WCDMA: Bands: 1/2/4/5/8
    LTE: Bands: 1/3/4/7/17/38/40​
    • with a single micro sim. In the US, this phone will be compatible with Att and T-Mobile (and any other gsm network)​
    • It will be running a custom version of cyanogenmod CM11S and is Google certified. (CM said they will support it for a full 2yrs)​
    • The device will be able to switch between on screen and capacitive buttons.​
    • It will have bottom facing duel speakers.​
    • Voice recognition/command feature based on Qualcomm's technology which CM has modified. You can train your OnePlus One to recognize your voice and perform different tasks even when the phone is locked!​
    • It will use a snapdragon 801 Soc which has four Krait cores up to 2.5 GHz and an Adreno 330 GPU up to 578Mhz, assisted by 3GB lpddr3 RAM..​
    • It will be available sometime in the 2nd quarter.​
    • It will come in two versions 16 and 64 gb that will cost $299 and $350 Usd respectively.​
    • Camera is: Exmor IMX214 13-megapixel CMOS sensor f/2.0 wide angle aperture, image Stabilization Plus (IS+), 4K videos or, slow-motion video film at 120 fps with a 720p and a 5mp front facing camera. Photo samples can be found here (Martinrm, ThirdEye, ZeGaby)​
    • There will be little branding on the device (It's been confirmed that there will be NO branding on the front)
    • They'll be offering covers that we will be offering not only look the part, but will actually be made for color and texture as well.
      Currently we can confirm that we will offer the following textures - Silk, Sandstone, Denim, Bamboo, and Kevlar. (As of right now it seems that two styles will available at launch, ONE will be included either silk-16gb or sandstone-64gb) There will also be more styles to come in the future. [​IMG]
    • There is a beautiful Shiba Inu named Una (although I'm not sure what chipset she's running)​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Reviews:

If there's anything I've missed guys,
    please let me know I'll edit the post.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. Frederick

Frederick Level: Jelly Bean

Nice list! We now don't have to gather everything in different threads.

3. ram gupta

ram gupta Moderator

The screen Will be upwards of 5".Check the interview I posted in another thread.He mentions about the screen size of the prototypes.

4. Adam Krisko

Thanks got it. :)

5. Noel

Noel Moderator

You never mentioned Una

6. ram gupta

ram gupta Moderator

Damn, you are right.This is one spec I want in all One plus products going forward. ;)

hajimu_san, chinIpo, gtx780 and 10 others like this.
  7. Tyler Hansen

Tyler Hansen Level: Honeycomb

I really hope it's not over 5.25 inches because around there is really nice, but above that is pushing it a bit. Phones keep getting bigger and bigger, but I think we've finally reached a climax and need to settle down.

8. Frederick

Frederick Level: Jelly Bean

If the bezel this thin enough, I'm down with 5.25". The bezel will probably has to be nonexistence though.

hajimu_san, gtx780, urarmy91 and 13 others like this.
  9. Andrew Z

Andrew Z Moderator

Now you can also add on-screen buttons, from antutu screenshot.

Good idea to have such a thread. BTW, where it was announced about dual speakers? (AMAA?)

gtx780, urarmy91, raveno123 and 14 others like this.
  10. Sparkolo

Sparkolo Better Ninja Mod

16/64 Gb versions ;)

11. GregOrevo

GregOrevo Moderator

Una is equiped with top secret biotech ;)

Chucksaddict, derick, gtx780 and 14 others like this.
  12. Adam Krisko

Yeah ;)

gtx780, raveno123, Keith_Huen and 3 others like this.
  13. Luka

Luka Level: KitKat

This one made me LOL :D

farrel, thunderbert, gtx780 and 11 others like this.
  14. Robert W

Robert W Moderator

I would highly wager that it will be on-screen keys (not capacitive).

hajimu_san, gtx780, raveno123 and 7 others like this.
  15. Andrew Z

Andrew Z Moderator

Some additional info from AMAA:
    • OnePlus One will launch in 10+ countries initially. More countries will follow later. It will be available in US from the beginning.
    • OnePlus will have a LED notification
    • CM will receive updates to new versions for at least 2 years
    • Will ship with CM11 (antutu screenshot)
    • Lifecycle of OnePlus One is expected to be from 6 till 12 months

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  16. Adam Krisko

Thanks!

mdjahirsha, gtx780, urarmy91 and 11 others like this.
  17. Chinda

Chinda Moderator

OnePlus Have changed the dates yet again. Its now the screen details on tuesday 11th march. 1801231_472631849509292_542697645_o.jpg

mdjahirsha, ljflevy, gtx780 and 13 others like this.
  18. ram gupta

ram gupta Moderator

They nailed it with the battery.Now, lets see what they surprise us with with their screen .

gtx780, urarmy91, raveno123 and 9 others like this.
  19. Sparkolo

Sparkolo Better Ninja Mod

They never said when the screen was going to be revealed, it's the first official date :D

gtx780, urarmy91, Keith_Huen and 8 others like this.
  20. GregOrevo

GregOrevo Moderator

It's great, only two days before we know about the screen :cool:

dublin, Admirhujdur, gtx780 and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.