What feature/ fix you want in next Oxygen os update?

1. F_Jitendra_Tripathi_sFpT Eclair Jul 28, 2017

2. F_Jitendra_Tripathi_sFpT Eclair Jul 28, 2017

3. F_Jitendra_Tripathi_sFpT Eclair Jul 28, 2017

4. Mennatullah Donut Jul 29, 2017

Mennatullah, Jul 29, 2017 :
    Faster apps notifications specially facebook because it comes late and notification counter on apps icon

5. Bryn26 Honeycomb Jul 29, 2017

Bryn26, Jul 29, 2017 :
    First on my list is the Energy Aware Scheduling that supposedly improves battery life significantly. My battery life is already very good but this would still be awesome.

Refinement to the portrait mode in the camera app would be nice, as would some software image stabilisation for video recording.

Only other thing I can think of is fixing the bug in Google Play Music where you can't seek with the scrubber - the song just restarts. It's a bug that's exclusive to OnePlus devices.

6. G_Adam_Franks_yrRr Froyo Jul 29, 2017

P0!SoN, Scherpenseel and nick.hechtel like this.
  7. lostLambda KitKat Jul 29, 2017

8. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2017

F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA, Jul 29, 2017 :
    new camera software

red eye remover in gallery photo editor

maybe themes

more colors for led indicator

more accent colors for dark theme

write on photos in gallery photo editor (in general better photo editor feature in gallery app)

9. Spliffman Jelly Bean Jul 29, 2017

Spliffman, Jul 29, 2017 :
    Fix for high idle drain from wifi is top on my list.... Many are experiencing it...

10. Spliffman Jelly Bean Jul 29, 2017

Spliffman, Jul 29, 2017 :
    Also if system dark theme could theme notifications dark too....... Seems obvious to me but they stay white...

Rohithp69, akuadi, bigdave069 and 5 others like this.
  11. EthanDrossos Froyo Jul 29, 2017

12. jstflk Cupcake Jul 29, 2017

jstflk, Jul 29, 2017 :
    Fix for echoing on other end of video calls please!
    Duo and Hangouts callers complain that they hear themselves and they say it is VERY distracting.

TheLuckyCoder likes this.
  13. giopas1 Donut Jul 29, 2017

giopas1, Jul 29, 2017 :
    give the possibility to fully customize sound and notification settings of the sound switch

jcaccion likes this.
  14. amar9908 Cupcake Jul 29, 2017

15. Pavle Iliev Donut Jul 29, 2017

16. Mahesh_Tamse Froyo Jul 29, 2017

17. TusharDhake Cupcake Jul 29, 2017

TusharDhake, Jul 29, 2017 :
    Camera flash should be sync with shutter speed. Low light photos otherwise are very poor

18. ghute. sudhakar1.sg Cupcake Jul 29, 2017

ghute. sudhakar1.sg, Jul 29, 2017 :
    I want to improve the different user mode. because it is so easy to find out for some one.can it will be disappear from the screen and it can be make easy by dialing no. just like oppo phone(guest mode)

19. gameerz Froyo Jul 29, 2017

gameerz, Jul 29, 2017 :
    improve the idle battery duration.

In the camera improve the depth effect, it's good but with womans that have long hear don't work well.

A stock music player alternative to google play music should become in handy, dont wanna see the ads every time i start play music

improve the included oneplus launcher adding a editor software i can choose a colors for my UI so it's like i want it

G_sahil_arora_uOMo likes this.
  20. Bryn26 Honeycomb Jul 29, 2017

Bryn26, Jul 29, 2017 :
    Some of those features would be a total waste of OnePlus's resources. There must be a thousand options on the Play Store for music players and launchers. Just install Poweramp or any other good player and use Nova Launcher Prime as your launcher. Whatever customisation you want is probably supported by Nova.

Or if playing your own files is a big deal and they're mostly not available in streaming services, get an Apple Music sub. The Android app has become really good and they have by far the largest allowance for uploads.

OnePlus should spend their time improving things that third party apps can't help with. Like portrait mode and video stabilisation in the stock camera app, fixing bugs, improvements to the kernel and underlying systems etc.

One random thing I'd like to see implemented are battery related sound options where we can choose to enable or disable a jingle when the phone is plugged in to charge and when it reaches 100%. The phone already makes a sound when plugging it in, but I'd appreciate a tone to indicate it's fully charged considering how fast it charges.