Week 185: OnePlus 5 Stories

1. Waffle Toaster Gingerbread Jul 2, 2017

Waffle Toaster, Jul 2, 2017 :
    I can agree up to a part. So you believe that those loyal and new to OnePlus, of whom the company thrives off of, should not state their complaints? They aren't complaining because they want to - they need to, otherwise Houston doesn't know there's a problem and cannot adopt change.

A lot of the issues are ones that OnePlus do not believe to be faults and therefore will not adopt into their return policy. That's negligence and ignorance on their part, and shouldn't be forgotten in these weekly reports.

Lochminus likes this.
  2. remedy Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2017

remedy, Jul 2, 2017 :
    And iPhone red.

3. jpts Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2017

jpts, Jul 2, 2017 :
    Just waiting your whining thread when you notice something wrong with your phone :rolleyes:;)

4. remedy Jelly Bean Jul 2, 2017

remedy, Jul 2, 2017 :
    The mods are moving all whining posts to a bottomless pit behind the forum.

macemoneta and jpts like this.
  5. jpts Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2017

jpts, Jul 2, 2017 :
    I have noticed the same thing, the jelly scrolling thread on OP5 seems to be the place to hide them ;):p

remedy likes this.
  6. Uncle timmy Gingerbread Jul 2, 2017

Uncle timmy, Jul 2, 2017 :
    I for one am enjoying using my op5. Of all the issues I only have the 5ghz WiFi battery drain while idle. There are work arounds, but I shouldn't have to. HOPE to get a sw update to get it fixed, again I shouldn't have to. Which leads me to my point. I love the phone, but I don't trust Oneplus. They have bent the truth time and time again (not going to say lie because most of it is bending the truth. There have been lies to though) to suit their own needs. They're all about customer service and listening to the community in words, but not in action. A company that prides itself on the quality of it's phones, but for a lot of people there's too many issues with the quality and then Oneplus just abandons those people with the issues (as seen throughout the forums).
    The list goes on and on
    Love the phone (even though it has issues), dislike the company who need to learn to respect their customers. (that starts with Carl)

Enduser1992 and Han Arts like this.
  7. kj.middleton Cupcake Jul 2, 2017

kj.middleton, Jul 2, 2017 :
    Hi from England!
    Can you tell if my gear fit 2 watch and other google apps would work on your OxygenOS system?

8. kj.middleton Cupcake Jul 2, 2017

9. kaghedo Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2017

kaghedo, Jul 2, 2017 :
    Great and how has it been treating you? :p

10. pa5t1s Lollipop Jul 3, 2017

pa5t1s, Jul 3, 2017 :
    .ʇı pɐǝɹ oʇ ǝɹnsɐǝ1d ɐ sɐʍ ʇı
    ¡@Chris dB ǝʇɐpdn ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ

11. Youhana Donut Jul 3, 2017

Youhana, Jul 3, 2017 :
    OnePlus 5 is my first OP phone and I couldn't be happier. I postponed my new phone purchase until I got enough info about the OP5 and then just waited for the launch. The event was well prepared and there was a great support from your global partners.

Esteban_IV likes this.
  12. bazzapin Cupcake Jul 3, 2017

bazzapin, Jul 3, 2017 :
    The jelly effect is hardly noticable,it's the slow down and loss of wifi thats annoying me. How about an ota update to fix this problem Oneplus

G_Ricky_Toro_VqNs likes this.
  13. Esteban_IV Eclair Jul 3, 2017

Esteban_IV, Jul 3, 2017 :
    I really like my OP5. I was a little scared that it might be too big but since the bezels on the side aren't that big it still feels smaller than my previous 5 inch phone. The screen protector on the other hand is kind of strange since it adds a bezel and sometimes covers up text on the edges.
    I am totally in love with the dash charging and the battery is also good.

aris likes this.
  14. ganeshknr Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 3, 2017

ganeshknr, Jul 3, 2017 :
    Yes

15. G_Wuzzie_Fuzzy_RlKy Cupcake Jul 3, 2017

16. sfomin Marshmallow Jul 3, 2017

aris, G_plusone and varma246 like this.
  17. varma246 KitKat Jul 3, 2017

sfomin likes this.
  18. sfomin Marshmallow Jul 3, 2017

sfomin, Jul 3, 2017 :
    being jelly is a feature [​IMG]