Volume Bar doesn't disappear

1. G_John_Don_Bronson_OMSY Eclair Aug 13, 2017

Franck Gut. and PierreMBK like this.
  2. dud2stud Eclair Aug 13, 2017

3. strafer KitKat Aug 13, 2017

4. Daniël Klein Nibbelink Froyo Aug 13, 2017

5. PierreMBK Donut Sep 1, 2017

PierreMBK, Sep 1, 2017 :
    yeah same problem here. It disappears only after 20 seconds if I don't touch the screen. Did u find a solution ?

6. G_Biplab_Ghosh_OGFe Honeycomb Sep 1, 2017

G_Biplab_Ghosh_OGFe, Sep 1, 2017 :
    It is small bug in Android 7.1.1. As OOS is very near to Stock Android No cure before 7.1.2 or maybe the 8.0 directly. Telling this as per my Pixel experience. If you are having this problem and found very serious then try restarting the phone if not fixed then just reset factory and clear the cache from recovery. It will go away after resetting the settings.

No need to full format.

Still issues? Wait for later Android versions.

7. VipeX Eclair Sep 1, 2017

VipeX, Sep 1, 2017 :
    Try the search button.....but the short answer is settings -> advanced -> accessibility and make sure everything is OFF under services.

Attached Files:

8. PierreMBK Donut Sep 1, 2017

PierreMBK, Sep 1, 2017 :
    Thanks for your answers guys. Yeah it's probably an issue with this version of Android and OOS.

I found a temporary solution : I turned off all services in accessibility settings. I had to disable Bitdefender : my web protection on chrome and its App lock function. And now it works, the volume bar disappears only after 2 seconds instead of 20s. It was maybe due to permission of Bitdefender to read notification, interact with app etc.

I hope this will be fixed in the next update of Android.

9. G_John_Don_Bronson_OMSY Eclair Sep 1, 2017

G_John_Don_Bronson_OMSY, Sep 1, 2017 :
    This was my solution too. I also downloaded Bitdefender, after turning off Antivirus in settings it worked again.

PierreMBK likes this.
  10. G_Biplab_Ghosh_OGFe Honeycomb Sep 2, 2017

G_Biplab_Ghosh_OGFe, Sep 2, 2017 :
    Why you guys use those silly antivirus apps?? Don't you know that Android or any Linux based OS doesn't need any antivirus? It is just waste of money for subscription and waste of time to find one and download one.
    Don't use silly useless malware/spam apps which creates laggyness/makes your phone battery hungry.
    Then trust me you don't need any antivirus.
    Although an antivirus or cleaner app will also make your phone battery hungry and consume a huge RAM. As a result you guys will start telling that whatever happens Android will become laggy after using some months but the IOS remains the same.

For your Info: Google Play Protect is there in your phone now (if your silly antivirus fails detecting Malware/spam app which is sure it will fail then Play Protect is there for you) and you can clean RAM and catche from storage settings in your phone (It is a ancient feature from even stock android).
    Please keep the phone simple. Install apps, games and much more cool stuffs don't waste time in silly things.

11. G_John_Don_Bronson_OMSY Eclair Sep 4, 2017

G_John_Don_Bronson_OMSY, Sep 4, 2017 :
    I was just unsure bc I downloaded some things out of the www but I deleted them apps chill bro

12. G_John_Don_Bronson_OMSY Eclair Sep 4, 2017

G_John_Don_Bronson_OMSY, Sep 4, 2017 :
    Where can I see if I have Play Protect?

13. G_Biplab_Ghosh_OGFe Honeycomb Sep 4, 2017

G_Biplab_Ghosh_OGFe, Sep 4, 2017 :
    Goto settings>google>security you'll find the play protect. It should be turnd from before if not then turn it on.

you can find play protect by opening Google Playstore then ope the menu swiping right then scroll down you'll find play protect above the settings there.