User Ladder and Trophy System changes

1. CosminOlteanu Honeycomb Oct 19, 2017

CosminOlteanu, Oct 19, 2017 :
    It didn't made the community better.. It's exactly the opposite.. People creating useless and pointless topics for nothing to get free trophies..
    I even commented in some topics, said exactly the truth.. And in generally there are a type of people who does that(creating pointless topics) , from a specific region.. But w/e.. I can't change anything with a few comments..

2. Jean Gordon Donut Oct 19, 2017

Jean Gordon, Oct 19, 2017 :
    A brilliant idea..Makes it more like a Never Settle family..Now I know why you called me a doughnut.. Thought someone was being ???[e]1f609[/e][e]1f609[/e]

3. Instict Cupcake Oct 19, 2017

Instict, Oct 19, 2017 :
    Greetings to everyone. I'm new to Op and till now i love the phone and this great community. Keep up the good work.

4. Themurtuza Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2017

Themurtuza, Oct 22, 2017 :
    Make me nougat . see im no greedy person could have asked for Android O but will settle with Nougat

5. sivachaitanyaakkaraju Cupcake Oct 26, 2017

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2017

6. mahesh hooda Gingerbread Oct 26, 2017

mahesh hooda, Oct 26, 2017 :
    let's make the use of this new ladder system for betterment of users and one plus developers and OP team ! NEVER SETTLE

7. meatandy Marshmallow Oct 26, 2017

meatandy, Oct 26, 2017 :
    Contact customer support.

Sun90 and sivachaitanyaakkaraju like this.
  8. colincolin14 Froyo Oct 26, 2017

9. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Oct 26, 2017

youbi, Oct 26, 2017 :
    I've removed your email, is not that wise to share it on a public forum. ;) At least if you don't like spam. :p

When you say you are unable to access you community account you mean that you aren't able to login in the forum? Are you trying with teh app or the browser web version? Because the past week and a bit of this one, some users are experience difficulties when doing the log in, some only after doing it on the oneplus store they are able to do it in the community.

Sun90 and sivachaitanyaakkaraju like this.
  10. BrenTeck Cupcake Nov 4, 2017

BrenTeck, Nov 4, 2017 :
    I personally don't like the idea that one needs to post five messages each day to earn points. As it will encourage pointless posts to get points. One helpful or relevant post is better then five saying I agree, or go search it already is there. I do support for a living and don't want to spend time looking to do it for free. I am happy to contribute to the oneplus community but being told one or two a day does not count is putting me off. So one post down for to go. Oh and in my opinion I would say this is a pointless posts as it's just my opinion and is not helping to solve a problem or giving guidance.

G_plusone likes this.
  11. F_Himanshu_Sachdeva_IJVI Cupcake Nov 4, 2017

12. VaibhavBhargava KitKat Nov 4, 2017

VaibhavBhargava, Nov 4, 2017 :
    Wrong thread. You can also try Google for such small matters (which do not require forum's help)

Follow this guide to wipe system cache via recovery menu:

1. Press and hold the Power key and Volume down button simultaneously until the lights at the bottom of the device blink once.
    2. Then select english -> wipe data and cache -> wipe cache.

NOTE: the right H/W button acts as the back button in the recovery menu

Sun90 likes this.
  13. Roderick_Edric_Chandra Eclair Nov 4, 2017

14. G_Rich_Marshall_ckEA Froyo Nov 5, 2017

15. Bhavesh THakor Cupcake Nov 10, 2017

16. Naman2 Froyo Nov 19, 2017

Naman2, Nov 19, 2017 :
    Well There is Also Set Read Permission for each Level. For Contest You need this Level or For Big Contest you need this Level. So it will make more importance to the User Ladder

17. G_Arpith_Prasanth_PXCd Honeycomb Nov 22, 2017

18. G_Guido_Soldi_GeCp Cupcake Nov 22, 2017

19. Themurtuza Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2017

Themurtuza, Nov 22, 2017 :
    I am having 490 messages 590 likes. Why im still on honey comb? According to the chart shouldn't i be ICS?

20. Themurtuza Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2017

Themurtuza, Nov 22, 2017 :
    Ok sorry just noticed 520 messages also required, 30 messages short.