The Storm of Invites

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry

Jerry Administrator Staff Member

We promised - the Storm of Invites is here! Are you ready? This is your chance to win 1 of 2,500 invites to purchase the 64 GB Sandstone Black version of the OnePlus One! Additionally, we are giving 1 lucky winner the OnePlus One for free!

Here’s how to get your invite:
    1. Go to the contest page:
    2. Log in with your email or Facebook account.
    3. Perform at least one of the listed actions before the deadline.
    The tasks range from answering simple questions to following or tweeting at OnePlus. Every action will be registered throughout the duration of the contest, and at the end of the Storm, 2,500 participants will be chosen at random to win.

The more actions you do, the better your chance of winning an invite! The Storm begins today and ends next Tuesday (June 24, 2014). We highly encourage those who want to be among the first to own the One to participate.

For those who are reluctant to participate in the Storm, a large number of invites earned by those who have already bought the One has yet to be given out. So ask your friends or people on the forums for an invite!

Good luck!

PS: Is it just us or the winds are getting stronger? To be continued... ;)

EDIT: Congratulations @shawnstan93 you won a free 64GB Sandstone Black One. Tomorrow you'll be receiving an invite to buy the phone for $0 in our store :)
    Since we need to check that all the 2,500 invite winners have fulfilled the right tasks, we will be contacting them later this week.

EDIT 2: @shawnstan93 has been disqualified for not following the rules of the contest which stated: "Applicants may only apply once and not have received any invites in the past."
    Tomorrow we will contact the 2,500 invite winners and announce the winner of the free phone.

EDIT 3: All winners notified. Congrats to everyone, specially to Fried N. from Germany, who won the Free One thanks to the entry he got by subscribing to our newsletter.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  2. Hige

Hige Level: KitKat Senior Moderator

Go GO GO!
  3. GregOrevo

GregOrevo Level: KitKat Moderator

Brace yourselves, the storm is here!
  4. lookaa

lookaa Level: Jelly Bean

It's cool, it's cheap and have a super camera with amazing hardware and cyano!
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  5. hj0001

hj0001 Level: Froyo

Nice Cheeap phone.
  6. leelajagadish

leelajagadish Level: KitKat

7. markini

markini Level: Marshmallow

8. robthorley

robthorley Level: Jelly Bean

Specs are killer, price is nice. :)
  9. Rytkonen

Rytkonen Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

I'd like to have One. I need better camera and bigger screen.
  10. y4ssin3

y4ssin3 Level: Honeycomb

11. Jawiggins

Jawiggins Level: Cupcake

I like the oneplus one because it is an amazing phone at an amazing price.
  12. dannymx

dannymx Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

2,500 invites, you know that's not enough, but at least is better than nothing.

We will see hundreds of thousands entries again (if not millions like the last time), maybe our chances compared to the rain will increase by 0.0000001%, this is just a drop in the ocean.

I just hope they give the invites immediately after the contest is over, not like you did with the Race winners that had to wait a week for their invite.

Good luck everybody, I hope I can win an invite soon.

This is me in the storm:
  13. Intertidal

Intertidal Level: Honeycomb

I like the OnePlus because it's a great-looking-top-specs-good-value-for-money awesome phone!!!

Please let this be my turn!!
  14. Ganons

Ganons Level: Jelly Bean

Nice job OP
  15. -OZ-

-OZ- Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

I love OPO for the quality and affordabilty!!
  16. ineswq

ineswq Level: Jelly Bean

Done ^^
    I am in love with OnePlus One :) relation between price and quality is amazing. Good job guys!
  17. falkor164

falkor164 Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

hit it

nice build, nice concept, just get 1 in my hands already :)
  18. Markbass

Markbass Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

I like but few invitations,
  19. Sachin07

Sachin07 Level: KitKat

Need to win this one!
  20. richenelk

richenelk Level: Doughnut

Want this Phone cuz my brother needs a new Phone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.