Snapdragon 845 Is it time for OP6 ?

1. NovinDavis Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2017

NovinDavis, Dec 7, 2017 :
    Well During 5T keynote Oneplus Said ever-changing Technology led them to thinking of making 5T. And while developing 5 they did not know they will come up with 5T .. Oneplus is so commited to deliver the best available technology in your hands first.. that within 5 months they gave birth to 5T (Faster than any human could do)

Today we have Snapdragon 845 out and Android 8.1( 4k 60fps 4k display ,, 120hz support etc etc ) out so can I expect a new oneplus 6 by April ... You see community needs the best you have repeatedly said this Hope u come up with new phone by April so that we know u are really interested in making the best phone.

Well 5T never came out with oreo .. For a company that said Change's in technology made them make 5T.. Hard to believe they did not know that latest Android version is called Oreo

let's not talk about Project Trebel.

2. hotsauce KitKat Dec 7, 2017

hotsauce, Dec 7, 2017 :
    Last time I check, the OP5T doesn't have expandable storage, waterproofing, wireless charging, audio dac, quad hd screen, dual speakers, and have worst camera than Samsung, Apple, HTC, and google Pixel 2. So how did you figure they "committed to deliver the best tech" to you?

3. dcmcc24 KitKat Dec 7, 2017

dcmcc24, Dec 7, 2017 :
    [​IMG]

4. cssrc1974 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2017

5. Shirish_Babbur Gingerbread Dec 7, 2017

Shirish_Babbur, Dec 7, 2017 :
    On Point my friend!

6. NovinDavis Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2017

Hey hey that's because Oneplus is a Tiny company ... Didn't u know that ? If they add all that do u think Oneplus will sell @ 499$ ? and if they make 700$ phone why would anyone buy Oneplus .. Anyone with logical brains will buy Google pixel or Samsung

7. iamelton KitKat Dec 7, 2017

iamelton, Dec 7, 2017 :
    so you basically defeated your first post with the above paragraph..

oneplus is not chasing after technology.. it is chasing after cheap customers.. im not saying this in a negative sense, cos im one of those "cheap" customers who chose oneplus phones due to their high price-performance ratio..

maybe its time you stop listening to oneplus marketing slogans, and start to see/compare yourself..

emosoljia, Moin2200, malidan and 4 others like this.
  8. NovinDavis Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2017

You don't get my point tho .. This is all coprate greed. Every one knows everything is planned way ahead . Oneplus just keeps misguiding customers that they love the community.. but I don't think they are. So called cheap customer make company like Oppo Vivo and oneplus Rich... Oneplus is fastest selling Mobile in India.

S1510421030070 and DJ Valente like this.
  9. iamelton KitKat Dec 7, 2017

iamelton, Dec 7, 2017 :
    oic now.. thats exactly whats in my mind as well..

honestly speaking i really failed to get your point from your first and second posts.. sounded kind of fanboy talking.. :D

btw your 3 posts together do not make a logical connection imo.. anyway thats just what i perceived..

malidan and sfomin like this.
  10. cssrc1974 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2017

cssrc1974, Dec 7, 2017 :
    yes. looking forward to OP6 but.one plus team shall now sitback and do more in terms of software optimisation and camera. gimmicks won't work anymore.

11. NovinDavis Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2017

To be honest I was a fanboy when Oneplus One came out. I am from India .. That phone gave all the features even better than Google Nexus 5 for a cheaper price. But now things have changed and they don't seem to get better

12. iamelton KitKat Dec 7, 2017

iamelton, Dec 7, 2017 :
    they grew to a bigger company now.. so that "they are still tiny" argument is outdated already..

13. Joeri Wong Eclair Dec 7, 2017

Joeri Wong, Dec 7, 2017 :
    Why does everyone complain about the camera? my OP5 seems to work really good. Is it the best out there, probably not. Does it cost $700 and more , No. Is it cheap, No. when did people start considering a phone cheap at 500 dollars and let's not even say that 900 dollar$ for an iPhone X is a good deal because it's not. most people don't even wanna pay that for a laptop!!!
    So what gimmicks does the OP5 have? certainly don't have the overpriced iPhone Emojis!!!
    I really like my OP5 and it's way better than my Galaxy S7!!!!!

14. iamelton KitKat Dec 7, 2017

iamelton, Dec 7, 2017 :
    its because oneplus said its among the best (if not the best itself), and they even managed to get the highest mark at DxOMark (dont wanna go into details here as its all pure speculation.. i would just say its a very doubtful result..).. while in fact the camera is not up to the levels of iphone, mate and pixel.. oneplus simply over-bluffed too much here..

its not about the camera.. its about the crap company (behaviour)..

15. Abhi Dahiya Gingerbread Dec 7, 2017

Abhi Dahiya, Dec 7, 2017 :
    Last time i checked no company was providing Bezeless screen, 8gb DDR4x ram, 128gb ufs 2.1 storage, fastest charging (dash), fastest fingerprint scanner, latest s835 processor, great audio quality (3.5mm jack), great battery life, close to stock android with nifty little features, fastest phone on the market, great camera for the price(both front and back), all for $500 !

You combined expandable storage of one brand to waterproofing of 2nd, wireless charging of 3rd, audio dac of 4th, quad hd screen of 5th, dual speaker of 6th, greatest camera of 7th, all in one!
    There exists no smartphone on the market which has all 7, yet they all ask $1000 from the users.

So please, stop it. OnePlus is providing the best at the price they are operating at.

16. iamelton KitKat Dec 7, 2017

iamelton, Dec 7, 2017 :
    your post is totally unnecessary.. while what you wrote was true (esp the last sentence), its not related to the post you were referring to..

that post was a direct response to op's "Oneplus is so commited to deliver the best available technology in your hands first" sentence.. the response offered an opposite opinion to that claim, which was quite correct imho..

sfomin, tushar.dahiya and DJ Valente like this.
  17. Joeri Wong Eclair Dec 7, 2017

I agree with your comment ”its not about the camera.. its about the crap company (behaviour)..”
    One plus is just doing at a lower price point hahaha.
    Apple keeps claiming a lot of things and if you say something enough times people ( mostly not informed) will start believing.

iamelton likes this.
  18. Raunb Eclair Dec 7, 2017

Raunb, Dec 7, 2017 :
    bro what do u expect at half the price. Please use Ur iq.

lostLambda and Abhi Dahiya like this.
  19. Joeri Wong Eclair Dec 7, 2017

Back to the original post which is the snapdragon 845.
    I would love to see an OP 6 with the first bezel less screen ever!!! with a ceramic body.
    I also hope that the add micro SD capability in the Sim slot 2!!!
    oh and water proofing and the best ever camera again lol.

lostLambda likes this.
  20. Dokohan26 Froyo Dec 7, 2017

Dokohan26, Dec 7, 2017 :
    With all tech being changed, i could see that OnePlus might not have the right connections to get parts but future can be bright for them. But hey i look forward to see what the next OP6U or OP6V:p will be.