[Required Reading] OnePlus Community Guidelines

1. Tabish4u Honeycomb Jul 14, 2017

2. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 14, 2017

youbi, Jul 14, 2017 :
    Yes, this "like farming" rule exists since the start of the forum and in the "old days" it was clearly stated in the page rules,

https://forums.oneplus.net/help/terms

But in the latest update to the rules it was edited out and now it just falls into the 1.4 section, under the self promotion part.

3. Naftali Thaithi Cupcake Jul 15, 2017

Naftali Thaithi, Jul 15, 2017 :
    Switched to One Plus today from years of using HTCs. One thing I used alot and would appreciate if it was made is a Car App. The HTC Car app is epic and sorely the heaviest app I have ever used outside of social apps.
    Maybe you can create that for us? I'd personally appreciate that.
    Thank you.
    Naftali.

4. G_Anurag_Patwa_gvVY Cupcake Jul 15, 2017

5. Yash_sai Cupcake Jul 18, 2017

6. G_VISHAL_V_IOhr Cupcake Jul 21, 2017

G_VISHAL_V_IOhr, Jul 21, 2017 :
    I'm using one plus 5 but I don't know how to take pics using dual camera?
    how can I use both the cameras?

7. shivasher Cupcake Jul 22, 2017

8. aasifpatel1 Froyo Jul 22, 2017

9. aasifpatel1 Froyo Jul 22, 2017

aasifpatel1, Jul 22, 2017 :
    is this possible to change graphics of gallary...copy paste frm gallary and make folders from gallary..??

10. G_Никита_Горб Eclair Jul 22, 2017

11. Naman2 Froyo Jul 23, 2017

12. roflmao191 Cupcake Jul 23, 2017

13. G_amit_agrawal_rIyJ Cupcake Jul 23, 2017

14. Zephyrness Cupcake Jul 24, 2017

Zephyrness, Jul 24, 2017 :

Hi David,

I have to tell you that this forum has left me feeling unwelcome, has left my questions unanswered and made me doubt my purchase. I have a software problem which might be easily fixed. I have searched the forum and found others who have similar problems, but those closest to mine did not get an answer. I then wanted to post a question, but found I can't post a new thread until I come up with 5 answers. I don't have five answers. I can't even post a bug report.

This thread wasn't particularly easy to find, either.

So far, this community seems to have nothing to offer me. I don't want a raffle, I don't want an app. I would like to be able to get an answer to my question. I want to know what I can do to make my phone actually use the custom ringtones I have set for various contacts. I know the ringtones work, since I can set all of them as default. But, in spite of being set in the contacts' individual info sections, they are not accessed when the contacts call me.

Oh, and by the way, calling a 56 year old woman a cupcake is pretty demeaning.

Please reconsider how this forum works. Set up an area for newcomers to post questions. Pin this thread to the top of the main page and put a link to it at the top of the search results page. And please, get rid of the cupcake thing.

Meanwhile, I will go look for help elsewhere, which is not, I think, the way to encourage brand loyalty.

Zeph

15. Vinothprasu Eclair Jul 24, 2017

Vinothprasu, Jul 24, 2017 :
    @David y
    did you ever notify AIRTEL postpaid sims are not getting proper signals these r all happened only this network, other than good,AIRTEL prepaid sim good.

plz fix this issue.
    Really IAM discussed to use OnePlus 5

16. Prophetic Cupcake Jul 24, 2017

17. G_VISHAL_V_IOhr Cupcake Jul 25, 2017

18. G_shekhar_D_kKJI Cupcake Jul 28, 2017

19. F_Aditya_Jarial_FHAV Cupcake Jul 29, 2017

20. Vinothprasu Eclair Aug 1, 2017

Vinothprasu, Aug 1, 2017 :
    Hi David,iam facing the issue on AIRTEL postpaid signal drop consquently ,if u guys r noticed this issue,this is not a network issue handset issue only very much annoying to use op5.Both slots r facing this problem other handset worked well.