3. Dresa91 Nougat Mar 31, 2017

Dresa91, Mar 31, 2017 :
    dudes, be patient!

Sun90 likes this.
  4. hiro_rinoa Cupcake Mar 31, 2017

kobleznbitz likes this.
  5. TeMpL Gingerbread Mar 31, 2017

TeMpL, Mar 31, 2017 :
    Thay can name it "OxygenOS Open Beta 5" too.. just have to release it :)

6. Jimmyto Cupcake Mar 31, 2017

Attached Files:

7. Daneref Cupcake Mar 31, 2017

Daneref, Mar 31, 2017 :
    Hi, can't create a new request, so leaving it Here..

It's been 3 years with OP, but I have More and More issues.

I Just bought a OP3T 3 weeks ago, and I have 2 big issues:

1/ the battery never last more than 15 hours. Il know I'm using the GPS, but it's seems weird to me that I loose 5% of battery in 5 mn while I'm tipping this message without GPS... Usually this type of issue came after a year (Yes, I'm usually buying à new one every year...)

2/ the GPS is going crazy on Waze and Maps. Sometimes it's working good, but another time it loose the location. I think the device can't manage to follow the hotspots and receive good location.

Thanks for the future help.
    Amine

8. uncle_buckman Donut Apr 1, 2017

uncle_buckman, Apr 1, 2017 :
    How likely are these to be fixed? I'm looking to buy a used OP3T or a Pixel XL

9. G_Prasad_Bobby Donut Apr 1, 2017

10. wenna Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2017

wenna, Apr 1, 2017 :
    Please read the ******* op...

"If you’ve already flashed a previous Open Beta build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload."

11. F_Bob_Scianca_aJbM Donut Apr 1, 2017

F_Bob_Scianca_aJbM, Apr 1, 2017 :
    What about the issues with badge reading for text and emails have your normal launcher addressed them? Right now had to D/L a different launcher to accomplish that, pls advise

12. deepop3t Cupcake Apr 18, 2017

deepop3t, Apr 18, 2017 :
    Hi,
    I jist updated to android 7.1.1 on my oneplus 3t and I came to know about the oxygenos open beta 4 update. I just wante to know is it safe and worth to update to beta as I will not receive any official updates from oneplus. Please help.

13. wenna Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 18, 2017

wenna, Apr 18, 2017 :
    So far the betas have been very stable, but they are betas and can contain bugs.

To go the beta route you should be somewhat knowledgeable about android and how to clean flash ROMs etc. Also report whatever bugs you find to OnePlus.

There is a thread explaining the open beta but you'll have to search for it because I'm using the community app right now and can't link it to you.

14. Ruth555 Cupcake Apr 18, 2017

Ruth555, Apr 18, 2017 :
    Helloo

Since i have installed the update the all the aplication with messages like facebook messanger and whattsup are noy working.
    (It is not a service problem already checked )
    Do you know why?

Thanks

15. wenna Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 18, 2017

wenna, Apr 18, 2017 :
    What do you mean by not working?
    Is it that you're not getting notifications, or does the app crash or something else?

16. Akervarn Cupcake Apr 21, 2017

Akervarn, Apr 21, 2017 :
    Again a new version and again the same problems return. I can't get more then H+ without searching for my operating phone system. This issue was fixed on the previews patch but now Is back. Also if i turn on my Bluetooth option he tries to sync with at least 2 options at the same time instead of letting me pick what i want. Is there an option to go back to 7.0?

17. G_Narantoko_Tedjokusumo_ Cupcake May 11, 2017