Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badhit Donut Aug 17, 2017

badhit, Aug 17, 2017 :
    thank you will try that today hope it will work

2. tepetidis kostas Cupcake Aug 17, 2017

3. KyaNani Honeycomb Aug 17, 2017

KyaNani, Aug 17, 2017 :
    read again... after the update to 4.5 and Android O... there will be no beta for one plus 3/3T....thats the last... stop...end...finish...i think youre the only person who does not know that..bye bye beta for Oneplus 3/3T.. a long farewell... you might like to join the long farewell band.

4. Topper_Gas Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2017

Topper_Gas, Aug 17, 2017 :
    OP3/3T's won't all suddenly stop working because the beta's come to an end, we'll still get security updates on the stable build plus nothing stopping any of us moving to a custom ROM.

Bobbie63, zoran81 and JasonMR like this.
  5. G_Dimitri_Bonfiglio_BMEM Froyo Aug 17, 2017

G_Dimitri_Bonfiglio_BMEM, Aug 17, 2017 :
    Hi Guys, I have and idea:
    It's possible to create an option in setting of camera to choose if you save the photo only format .dng without to save format .jpeg or save either format?

6. Rafal Jozwiak Froyo Aug 18, 2017

Rafal Jozwiak, Aug 18, 2017 :
    he wanted to say that there will be 3 updates:
    1 in next week for security patch
    2 in 1-2 months to version 4.5
    3. probably in December to Android O
    And after that OnrPlus will switch OpenBeta to OnePlus 5.

7. Raj Bro Donut Aug 18, 2017

Raj Bro, Aug 18, 2017 :
    Yeah it's a big issue for me.,

8. Raj Bro Donut Aug 18, 2017

Raj Bro, Aug 18, 2017 :
    I and other people need who are still using op3 and op3t

9. G_Julio_Mendoza_SLaf Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 18, 2017

G_Julio_Mendoza_SLaf, Aug 18, 2017 :
    I still have the op3 and a selfie flash is still a useless feature. Oh and the camera does just fine.

Raj Bro, xcrm, Auristic and 1 other person like this.
  10. sammerasker Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 18, 2017

sammerasker, Aug 18, 2017 :
    exactly the following

so, what other brand you know of started at Marshmallow and will end up at Android O this fast and with clear announcements and development structure ? (some oems announced it but are they getting a beta every 2 weeks?) plus the big development community which will probably provide even more...
    also no one said O is the end of the line, it maybe the end of beta but we'll probably get security updates and fixes on couple of stable and then... hmm, maybe you need to by a new device, the OP5 will be cheaper by then because OP would've release the 6 .
    so i still don't get your argument, a device that's updated reasonably fast since it was released from MM to now N and O in few months, tons of custom roms where now even the camera is as good as the stock at this point at most of them (and with the new Gcam port it's even better), OP will officially update it to O, and surely custom roms will follow suit, custom roms will surely update to even P as long as Qualcom released drivers...few (outside of google) OEM provide that the s7 is on N now and they got it after we did and they're at 7.0 not 7.1.1 (they'll get it , but still long way to go) , also Sony just received N (also in slower base than OP) the only company that comes close is Motorola , and their development community is smaller considering their big product line.
    so, if you by an S8 and with their record you'll get N and O and P after S9 (that's Samsung track record so far), but if OP updates us to O (as announced) buying OP5 guarantees you in theory to get Android P (based on what they're doing with 3/3T)...
    also yes nothing was mentioned about the P update to 3/3T, but that's simply because there's not Android P yet to begin with, so no one said we wont get it officially , we might.
    so software wise it's a no brainer.

11. Auristic Jelly Bean Aug 18, 2017

Auristic, Aug 18, 2017 :
    I use OPO, OP2 and OPT and I don't need it...

Raj Bro and Bobbie63 like this.
  12. TeMpL Gingerbread Aug 18, 2017

TeMpL, Aug 18, 2017 :
    Even betas are missing fixes.. They ar only playing with som minor gui tweaks..

But non of major issues are addressed.
    Data/modem heatup in some occasions, Bluetooth devices that loose paring, Gps -> is getting even worse over time. (antenna contact problem ??)

Ankitbhat12345 likes this.
  13. ghostofcain KitKat Aug 18, 2017

ghostofcain, Aug 18, 2017 :
    Heating whilst hammering radios happens with all devices.

I've never had this problem on stock rom.

Again not an issue I've seen with reported.

Auristic likes this.
  14. Tomtom05 Froyo Aug 18, 2017

Tomtom05, Aug 18, 2017 :
    Apologies if this question has already been asked (and answered).

I have been on beta since v9 and I'm genuinely impressed with the amount of updates received and also the confirmation that 3/3T will get android O.

I also understand why the beta program for 3/3T will end in the not too distant future - my question is:

Will we need to revert to stable build to receive android O or is there likely to be a one off beta version?

Thanks

MachoRambo likes this.
  15. 4sheesh Honeycomb Aug 18, 2017