OxygenOS is here [Installation Guide]

1. mimmoa Cupcake Jan 2, 2017

2. F_Chris_Chabot_ZUWr Donut Jan 3, 2017

3. Lolster_ Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

4. lutti KitKat Jan 8, 2017

lutti, Jan 8, 2017 :
    Few? Unfortunate? Almost everyone has Cyanogen on their One. There's no official support from cyanogen left so now you can just pick up any of the unofficial operating systems. I have no idea how old the oxygen is for One but i bet it's really old. I wouldn't suggest going that way since i'm sure they aren't going to keep that up to date at all.

G_Rohan_Patre_hiZT likes this.
  5. G_vishal_suri_AJRD Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

6. G_Ashit_Roy_wXYR Cupcake Jan 8, 2017

7. Prinze Martin Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 9, 2017

Prinze Martin, Jan 9, 2017 :
    Here's https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/port-oxygenos-3-x-x-deodexed-magisk-root-xposed.467707/ Oxygen 3.1.4 ported from OnePlus X ! for Oneplus ONe ! And as for recovery, Go into fastboot, flash a twrp and you can get twrp !

8. G_Thalai_Muthu_fEcD Cupcake Jan 11, 2017

9. Sandivisi Cupcake Jan 17, 2017

10. G_DeSiRe_ViiPeR_Yyva Cupcake Jan 23, 2017

G_DeSiRe_ViiPeR_Yyva, Jan 23, 2017 :
    I've tried downloading the new breathing system update. which took my three time to download it through cellular data. now what matters me the most the the bug is fixed in calling operations

11. Sidd_d Cupcake Jan 24, 2017

12. G_Rajat_Sagar_coOG Cupcake Jan 27, 2017

13. G_Dinoop_Govind_JaCq Cupcake Feb 19, 2017

14. fazaem Froyo Feb 19, 2017

15. Kongcheng1 Cupcake Feb 21, 2017

16. Nikhil Kansal Cupcake Mar 4, 2017

17. Aniksaha96 Cupcake Mar 26, 2017

18. Sahib bhatia Donut Mar 31, 2017

19. Habib.khan316 Honeycomb Mar 31, 2017

Habib.khan316, Mar 31, 2017 :
    My preferred way of back is i use different cloud storages. Even if my phone crashed out of the blue, I am not worried since all my stuff is backed up. Eg. My gallery is fully auto backed-up by Google Photos, my contacts are auto synced with my google account, my apps are synced with GooglePlay. This gives me the freedom to mess up and not have to worry about a backup.

I would not recommend flashing oxygenOS for the OPO since they stopped rolling out updates for the OPO. As you may already know cynodmod is also dead. But the developers of cynomod have started up a new revamped cynomod called LineageOS.

Even though LineageOS is still on nightly builds, i'm being able to run is as a daily driver with no noticeable issues.

That's right, now even with cynomod dead, the only close to official (but not official) is LineageOS. Currently running it on my OPO and would recommend others to try it too! :)

The problem is that TWRP is not sticking when you reboot. This is a known issue. what you should do is first of all check whether you have disabled "update recovery" from developer options.

Second thing is right after flashing TWRP, turn-off your device and boot into recovery by holding VolumeDown+PowerButton. Once you've successfully booted in TWRP the first time, it should stick.

You can also see my guide at the bottom on this post. There's a step-by-step guide to flash TWRP and custom Roms.

In short, yes. But not recommended as they stopped rolling out updates for the OPO.

For those of you that want to flash custom ROMs, here's my guide that will help you walk through the steps:
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...rp-install-lineageos-no-root-required.500678/

Feel free to ask your doubts there :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017

20. Omerdadon1 Cupcake Apr 11, 2017