1. Haxxan7 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

2. geosibyk Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

3. geosibyk Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

geosibyk, Aug 19, 2015 :
    Yup

4. ParamRathi Eclair Aug 19, 2015

5. championspike Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

championspike, Aug 19, 2015 :
    jus wanted to know, does this update have the fix for touchscreen issue also or only stagefright? im on cm12.1 but wanted to update my parents phone both have OPO and few friends phone also...

@Helen Note: Please install oxygen OS in the current OPOs dont want to keep on installing oxygen os on new phone....

p.s. seriously pissed off installing oxygen os (if no action taken im recommending other phones to people)

6. azeez4901 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

azeez4901, Aug 19, 2015 :
    Update guide for Oxygen OS1.02 (new version)

In both cases, the downloaded zip file should be in the internal memory or you can also put it on a USB OTG stick and choose location in TWRP.

Case 1- (If you are on oxygen rom 1.01)
    Go to recovery
    Wipe cache and dalvik (optional)
    Flash ROM
    Flash SuperSU (click here to download latest stable)
    Wipe cache and davik and reboot.

Case 2- (from another ROM)
    Factory reset>Advanced wipe and wipe system/data/cache/dalvik
    Flash ROM
    Flash SuperSU (click here to download latest stable)
    Wipe cache and davik and reboot.

Flashing SuperUser can be done after you boot into OS also... some users have issue with SuperSU gone after flash... just flash SuperSU..

pbergonzi, Egon and RonaldM like this.
  7. Ricardo Tamez Froyo Aug 19, 2015

Ricardo Tamez, Aug 19, 2015 :
    Its a great move from oneplus and Im so proud of this company growing like it should, this is not a community, its a family.

8. azeez4901 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

My friend,,, cant understand what u mean by:
    Please install oxygen OS in the current OPOs dont want to keep on installing oxygen os on new phone....???

If its what i think,. Oxygen is working towards improving the OS and last update was its working with PA (Paranoid Android) so i am very positive about good changes (because of pple like us who keep complaining and shouting and deliberately being rude!).. The OS doesnt come factory installed as the standard software is Cyanogen (WAS). I kind of understand this issue is unavoidable. so to speak. but its fun. lol.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015

9. heyitsmejordan Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

10. skeeterbuilt Donut Aug 19, 2015

vinay.k.21 likes this.
  11. blekshuter79 Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

12. championspike Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

championspike, Aug 19, 2015 :
    So u r saying that even though the company has made its own os and unable to install on its own product which signifies that it itself questions its own software? rofl

13. ratneshbhai Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

14. wts1 Froyo Aug 19, 2015

wts1, Aug 19, 2015 :
    Im so dissapointed with oxygen os they just killed camera... all this futures had the cm12s it doesnt have... ive installed custom hal driver and still no slow shutter speed mode in camera .. backed to cm12s.

15. bulletmark Honeycomb Aug 19, 2015

bulletmark, Aug 19, 2015 :
    The unsupervised vacation student OnePlus assign to do these releases did manage to update the version string this time, unlike the last release. However this release he put the wrong file name in the 1 line MD5 file. Doh!

vinay.k.21 likes this.
  16. Berz Froyo Aug 19, 2015

Berz, Aug 19, 2015 :
    Just don't like CM i feel its bloated never as smooth as AOSP or nexus and did i say i hate that company ?

17. azeez4901 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

Um-- i dont think you understand it dear. You see, CM and 1+1 decided to make a flag ship killer.. and so it was launched and so it was sold.. but along the way, cm decided they will not be supporting the device because of some issues that came up between the two companies. Now, one reason i bought the one plus one was because it came with CM. if you know CM (cyanogen) then i dont need to explain you on this. in short, CM is Android and people know and trusted CM. 90% of the world per say. You can check the forum followers.. Oxygen doesnt have even half the followers of CM.. hack... Oxygen was made from CM! Since everything is written in paper, the 1+1 all devices were shipping with CM as contracted and 1+1 provided an option for those who felt emo.

1+1 decided they will make a new OS to support future development for the device which was good,.. and as far as i know, the best OS for a device is the factory one or the device manufacture recommended one. because its stable and also built specifically for that device. but upon flashing, i felt so bad...so very bad about the OS. I think it was my fault because i was having too high expectations...i was having this beautiful phone which was much better than nexus or any of this generation devices with the crappiest OS. yes they could have made it flashable from CM recovery but you know how installing goes (bootloader, root, TWRP). if i would unlock bootloader, root and do all, i wouldnt choose oxygenOS. so far, i feel its for old people. not for our generation. In july, Oxygen announced that they will release 5.1 version after OPT.. we in Aug and u know what i mean. Not a word till date.. We dont ask for ETA but an update would be nice on forum. A real update about progress,.

There are amazing developers... RR/PA/SLIM/OMNI/OA etc. but 1+1 decided to not to and the result is in your hands.. if you want to judge, you should try different roms.. Believe me when i say, you can see below.

Current ROM : SOKP 5.1.1
    Current Kernel : SOKP Stock 5.1.1

EX GFs (ROMS)
    Resurrection Remix 5.1, PA5.1 Exodus5.1 Cyanide L, CM12S213, CM11, Oxygen1.0, Project X 5.1. Blisspop5.1, AICP5.1,
    KERNELS :
    Boeffla Kernel 3X+4X, AK Kernel, Franco Kernel, Tyr Kernel.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015

championspike likes this.
  18. azeez4901 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

Yes its bloated a bit because the whole google apps package is there-- too much weight.. but its nice,, its got better functionality than Oxygen.. and they do update the version...lol.. i have tried 10 roms with battery cycles... i end up coming back to CM12S always..Try boeffla kernel.. It amazing.. battery life 6-7 hours sure

19. paulomah Froyo Aug 19, 2015

20. karan.oneplus Froyo Aug 19, 2015

karan.oneplus, Aug 19, 2015 :
    We want Oxygen 2.0 not 1.0.2. OS has been the strength of OnePlus, but Oxygen is nothing compared to Cyanogen OS.