Other Outgoing calls not ringing with T-mobile USA

1. hparulkar Froyo Jul 10, 2017

hparulkar, Jul 10, 2017 :
    I have noticed that when I place a call, I do not hear any ringing. I see a connecting message & then I hear the persons voice when they pick up. This is kind of annoying. Please fix it on priority.
    Tmobile USA with VOLTE and Wifi calling enabled. This happens even when you are not using wi-fi calling.
    This wasn't before the OS upgrade
    Any one facing same issue and any idea to fix it.

G_Austin_Martin_rLkS and sderden like this.
  2. siddiqim1990 Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

3. criccio Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

4. sderden Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

5. G_Austin_Martin_rLkS Donut Jul 27, 2017

G_Austin_Martin_rLkS, Jul 27, 2017 :
    Same here. It seems to be that on T-MOBILE the Volte isn't always connecting even though it is enabled. There will be a long blank pause before the ringing starts and if you look at you notification bar the phone has dropped back to 3g to place the call and you won't get HD voice. when this occurs is really random. I placed a Volte call just fine this afternoon noon and then attempted another call about 5 minutes later and it dropped to 3g to place the call.

ONEPLUS PLEASE FIX THIS IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

6. Bernie Chong Cupcake Oct 13, 2017

Bernie Chong, Oct 13, 2017 :
    I have the same issue with the same service. I spoke with 1+ they say its Tmobile problem. I spoke with Tmobile they say its 1+ problem. WTF. (Tmobile asked me to put the SIM card in another device and sure enough no issue)
    Has anyone had luck with fixes? Another one of those disappointing experience with 1+ devices. (this is my second. it's starting to feel like fool me twice).

ONEPLUS PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE OR THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I BUY A ONEPLUS DEVICE.

7. G_Austin_Martin_rLkS Donut Oct 13, 2017