Oreo OTA update is missing ?

1. G_Parallax_MhUP Gingerbread Dec 1, 2017

G_Parallax_MhUP, Dec 1, 2017 :
    about three or four days ago i got the oreo update through OTA, but i didn't download it ,cuz people have been reporting some bugs, crash etc., so i check it again this morning and the OTA oreo update in system update was gone !.. is this just my phone or oneplus just rollback the update ?

2. Cosmos_NT Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2017

Cosmos_NT, Dec 1, 2017 :
    if you want to download then check official download page...may be the server got crashed or they pulled back because of battery and network issue

Onkar.Singh likes this.
  3. Onkar.Singh Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2017

Onkar.Singh, Dec 1, 2017 :
    Either way you would not have updated the same ... and waited for the next stable.. RIght?
    Anyway you could check here >> http://downloads.oneplus.net/
    Also, I do hears murmer that the same was withdrawn and the next is in line.... to be released soon ...

4. G_Parallax_MhUP Gingerbread Dec 1, 2017

G_Parallax_MhUP, Dec 1, 2017 :
    where did u hear that ?

5. Onkar.Singh Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2017

6. Rachit_Thakur Cupcake Dec 1, 2017

Rachit_Thakur, Dec 1, 2017 :
    same thing happened with me......I half way into downloading......not finished downloading......but had too switch off the phone.......when rebooted......I update was gone!

Sarada Sridhar likes this.
  7. Vinaytrue6681 Eclair Dec 1, 2017

Vinaytrue6681, Dec 1, 2017 :
    that was ur luck, bcz so many issues i hav heared of this update, And they rolled it back now after a long time.

Rachit_Thakur likes this.
  8. venkatasiva08 Honeycomb Dec 1, 2017

9. HWAM Honeycomb Dec 2, 2017

HWAM, Dec 2, 2017 :
    It's about time they pulled the update. Using OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T owners as beta testers for their future 5T release, unbelievable. Even the beta Oreo was better. Come on OnePlus, your hardware is great but the software is far from perfect. Take a look at LineageOS and learn.

10. ierisch Froyo Dec 2, 2017

ierisch, Dec 2, 2017 :
    That's what I was thinking too
    They released it first, full of bug, and seemed in a hurry
    I am pretty sure oreo for 5/5t stable will be much much-needed better and optimized than inn our device 3/3T

HWAM likes this.
  11. Rachit_Thakur Cupcake Dec 2, 2017

Rachit_Thakur, Dec 2, 2017 :
    I just wish my phone gets the next update.....