Open Sales for Callection start now!

1. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member Sep 30, 2017

Steven G., Sep 30, 2017 :
    [​IMG]

Friends,

Thank you for the amazing support you've shown for our JCC+ collaboration. Our recent popup at colette for the Callection was filled with incredible energy, thanks to the enthusiasm of our fans. We're always looking for bold new experiences to share with our community. Partnering with the “King of the Unconventional” Jean-Charles de Castelbajac took a leap of faith, and it was inspiring see fans embrace our efforts to push the boundaries of product design.

We're excited to share that our online drop for the Callection will start on October 2nd 10 AM CEST (Monday). This exclusive line includes a limited edition of the OnePlus 5 for EU fans, as well as accessories for fans worldwide. Each piece will only be around for a short time, so don't wait! For a more in-depth look at products and collaboration behind the Callection, check out oneplus.net/jcc.

Never Settle.

2. Tobikage Marshmallow Sep 30, 2017

Tobikage, Sep 30, 2017 :
    You sure are pushing boundaries.....on the wrong side. :tearsofjoy:

A random 2yr old in a Chinese sweatshop would do a better job that what's on the back of that.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017

3. GuitarHero0179 Honeycomb Sep 30, 2017

4. meatandy Marshmallow Sep 30, 2017

meatandy, Sep 30, 2017 :
    I think it's good you guys are trying something different , I'm just not sure this is the road to go down.... We'll see.

Good luck☺️

:oops:↓In case anyone needs a referral code✓

5. sommersy Jelly Bean Sep 30, 2017

sommersy, Sep 30, 2017 :
    And in case meatandy, uh, runs out of those somehow...*ahem* ↓ :oops: :oops: :p

Hopefully this road leads to the new one with an awesome next-gen flagship at the end...

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  6. fdroko Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 30, 2017

7. An.I.Am Jelly Bean Moderator Sep 30, 2017

An.I.Am, Sep 30, 2017 :
    Nice initiative, if I didn't already had it I would've bought one for sure. The colored buttons are awesome :D

8. lutti KitKat Sep 30, 2017

lutti, Sep 30, 2017 :
    The general feel seems to be that people aren't liking that thing. I don't either. The best design OnePlus has done was for the OnePlus One.

9. meatandy Marshmallow Sep 30, 2017

meatandy, Sep 30, 2017 :
    Colored and clicky ;)

Stranger things have happened. ;)

luxuskamel, sommersy and An.I.Am like this.
  10. eye842 Jelly Bean Sep 30, 2017

eye842, Sep 30, 2017 :
    Good luck with sales, how limited is the OP5 as in quantity I can see how limited the changes are.

G_Dheeraj_Awale_SyaI likes this.
  11. malidan Lollipop Sep 30, 2017

malidan, Sep 30, 2017 :
    Agreed. That was a good replica of the Find 7;)

F_Manveer_Singh_NTWK likes this.
  12. AntMunny Jelly Bean Sep 30, 2017

akku2, Svrutz, srb034 and 3 others like this.
  13. lutti KitKat Sep 30, 2017

lutti, Sep 30, 2017 :
    Well if you do something better than the original it's always better than the original. Sure they got the overall design from there but the sandstone back (even though not the first) was the unique detail that was praised by almost everyone. In the end they made a great combination of things that were used at least somewhere somehow ...which is the only way to make a smartphone design these days since every good idea has been used somewhere before.

Bernani likes this.
  14. lutti KitKat Sep 30, 2017

lutti, Sep 30, 2017 :
    I'm sure someone has since he's someone they think should be praised for writing few words and coloring the buttons. Then again i'm not into arts and design when it goes over the threshold of wtf. I'm sure the artsy fartsy people know this guy.

AntMunny, SP6003 and sfomin like this.
  15. lostLambda KitKat Sep 30, 2017

lostLambda, Sep 30, 2017 :
    Wasn't he captain of the Enterprise?

AntMunny, drdebian and malidan like this.
  16. lutti KitKat Sep 30, 2017

lutti, Sep 30, 2017 :
    Nah that was jean luc picard ...way cooler guy.

lostLambda likes this.
  17. malidan Lollipop Oct 1, 2017

malidan, Oct 1, 2017 :
    The OPO was not better than the Find 7 in specs or design, and relied on Find 7 software( Color OS) to bail it out.
    I bet most would have swapped the Sandstone back for Skyline, seen as most people used cases.
    OP devices still don't have specs found in the 2014 Find 7 and the fabled Dash charge, came from that device.
    The Find 7 was the real 2014 Flagship killer and actually beat the Samsung's and iPhone's for out and out specs.
    1st device with Fast charge
    1st device with QHD

18. malidan Lollipop Oct 1, 2017

lostLambda likes this.
  19. lutti KitKat Oct 1, 2017

lutti, Oct 1, 2017 :
    One was better than find 7. One had better screen resolution and bigger battery. One also had better OS and it was way cheaper. I think about all the other specs were about the same.
    Not sure what is the spec you aren't finding from OnePlus phones.
    I think it's dumb that people get a device that is supposed to look like something and they cover it up with a case but then again most people are clumsy so it might be better for them to use case. I on the other hand enjoy the work of the designer if there is something to enjoy. 3T is not ugly but One was still way sweeter design. More and more we are seeing the dull look of phones coming into one general design everyone uses. From 3 to 5 OnePlus introduced a minor little curve into the design and they looked really pleased about that ...i tried it out and it felt like a step into more stupid design. I still hope someone makes something more original like One was when it was launched. Again it was a mix of already used things but it is how things are done these days.

aris and akku2 like this.
  20. malidan Lollipop Oct 1, 2017

malidan, Oct 1, 2017 :
    The Find 7 had
    .QHD ( never been on a OP )
    .Fast charge
    .SD ( only on OPX )
    .Stereo Speakers ( never been on a OP )
    .Removable Battery ( never been on a OP )
    Color OS( much more stable than 11s) has a higher is benchmark and bits and were cherry picked to fix and improve the OPO and it's issues.
    The Camera
    Max audio
    Etc
    OP even used Color OS on the Chinese version and it never had all the issues the international model did.
    Having a bigger battery( 100 mAh ) does not make it a better device and the OPO was filled with bugs and hardware issue.

The tale of the tape

The Find 7 was years ahead, with the OP3 only getting VOOC in 2016.

aris likes this.