OnePlus's goods: the assistance (and my empty box)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadZ

MadZ Level: Honeycomb

(SOLVED)

Hi guys, I'm MadZ, the unlucky guy who got robbed!

I posted the video and in ONE EVENING 12'000 people saw it (I was out and I didn't expect it!).

Now you can't see it anymore, I changed the privacy on private, because OnePlus doesn't deserve this criticism!!

THE DHL DOES!!! The phone was probably stolen from a DHL employee and OnePlus is investigating! (I looked on the internet and it's full of people getting their goods stolen from the packages!)

On the other hand OnePlus answered me fast and efficently, showing the best care they could have. In this case they got stolen too and it's not their fault!

Thank you OnePlus, I hope everything will be fixed and I hope you will succeed.
    I still trust you, you are giving a great assistance and it's not something that many companies are giving!

Here you have a new short written video, maybe tomorrow I will record a live one!

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    Sparkolo, maladju, Hubblebug and 58 others like this.
  2. sahaven7

sahaven7 Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hang in there buddy!

darre, Xephrey and valle08 like this.
  3. valle08

valle08 Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

Glad they were able to get back to you promptly. Enjoy it once you receive it

glock18 likes this.
  4. muddy46

muddy46 Level: KitKat Moderator Coordinator

Im so glad OnePlus gave the immediate response they did for you. I know you will enjoy your new phone soon :)

5. jonotero

jonotero Level: Jelly Bean

Dude that totally sucks what happened. I hope this is resolved fairly quickly and you are able to retain what is rightfully yours.

6. reinhardrenew

reinhardrenew Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

Happy to see your issue were resolved :)
    Goodluck mate!

7. joshorty

joshorty Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

That is such a bummer, but great that OnePlus is on top of it!

8. barizkydes

barizkydes Level: KitKat

two thumbs up for OPO and four thumbs down for DHL employee..

9. fr05

fr05 Level: Honeycomb

Damn so unlucky

10. rajitha

rajitha Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

Hang in there mate... OP does seem worthy.

11. drsolom

drsolom Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

i hope your problem to be solved soon
    thanks OPO Team

Ahmed Oghloo likes this.
  12. joshorty

joshorty Level: Ice Cream Sandwich

So was the package re-taped, then? I know I have had issues with stuff being stolen and it was obvious because you could see the tape underneath had been sliced.

13. luckyboiii69

luckyboiii69 Level: Jelly Bean

too late..people have already stolen ur video

14. natantantan

natantantan Level: Honeycomb

Not that I don't believe you and congratz that everything is getting sorted out but I wonder how the DHL guy knew there was something very valuable inside that tiny box. It didn't have any logos or branding to give away that there was a phone or even any piece technology.

EDIT: Just had a theory after I posted the comment. Maybe he opens every single box and only steals the valuable stuff. If it isn't valuable then he reseals.

15. pawv

pawv Level: KitKat

Wow...... I hope op will blacklist that imei.... Those bastards. They sent out 100 phones I doubt someone packaging it would leave one out.... I can see maybe one out of a million or something but even then! Bastards....... They should have some kind of seal on it that can't be masked with clear packing tape.

16. Noel

Noel Level: KitKat

Great to see your being looked after

17. MadZ

I couldn't notice at first because probably they opened a really small aperture and then they sealed it back with a new DHL label. (maybe they could use just a finger to pull the phone) But this is the only explaination!!

Of course it wouldn't happen if it was a better package, but OnePlus SENT me the One and a worker in DHL stole it....I'm impressed for how many cases I'm finding on internet: smartphones, sunglasses, gadgets stolen from the inside of the box by DHL employees!!

I hope everything will be ok, but for now OnePlus is really helping me out!!

Now goodnight because it's almost 6:00 a.m. and I'm falling asleep....I just wanted to make it clear because the video went out of control and I hate when the viral system is used for trolling!!

18. Noel

Noel Level: KitKat

Customs tag says what's in the package

CoachEgghead likes this.
  19. MadZ

I don't know if it knew it KNEW it was OnePlus One (maybe is even registered in the forum...there are so many people who knows OnePlus One that he could even be one of them) or if it was just a terrible coincidence (even if it was written "smartphone" on it)....I was looking on google for what to do in this case (I want to make a report to DHL!) and I found that many people got stolen in DHL: phones, sunglasses and many more. (and even here I think I saw someone saying something like "this is ANOTHER proof that won't make me use DHL")

I hope OnePlus can block the IMEI or, better, track the OPO when it will be used!

AlexM likes this.
  20. Ryan

Ryan Level: KitKat

You sir deserve a round of applause!
    [​IMG]
    These are the kinds of threads that I like to see, rather than all the threads that complain and criticize One+ for very silly things. I hope they come to a quick solution and you are united with the One+ One that you obviously deserve! :)

The fact One+ was also so fast to help him out shows how caring they are of their fans and proves why we should stay loyal to them and not complain about the wait! :)

I for one have dealt with companies like samsung (for a phone they sent me that would never turn on) and HP (for issues with my webcam and speakers completely failing on my laptop even after I had just received it back from repair) and they both took ages to solve my issues and wasted a lot of my time over the phone arguing with them.

Stuff like this just increases my respect towards One+ and makes it easier to wait for their great product to finally become available to me! :)

Mei Lin, zmanc7, AlexM and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.