OnePlus X out of stock?

1. Gersi Eclair Jul 3, 2016

Gersi, Jul 3, 2016 :
    Today I tried to order an OnePlus X, but it seems to be out of stock. When will it be available in Europe again?

htmlboss, RoderikK and gopinathr like this.
  2. lightbrush Donut Jul 3, 2016

lightbrush, Jul 3, 2016 :
    Never! It's out of stock in all country. Somebody called OPO client department in UK, yesterday 2 of july and they told that all is done with thins phone (X). Unfortunately.

3. lightbrush Donut Jul 3, 2016

4. friedrichob Cupcake Jul 3, 2016

friedrichob, Jul 3, 2016 :
    Hi,
    thx for this information. How can I ask OPO officially? Do you know?
    thx for answering in advance.
    Wulf

5. lightbrush Donut Jul 3, 2016

6. gmavrov Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

gmavrov, Jul 4, 2016 :
    I bought the last phone via distribution company EMAG. I am very pleased!

7. puregraphx Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

puregraphx, Jul 4, 2016 :
    I have confirmation from OP Belgium, that OPX will not be restocked. I am guessing this will be the same for other countries. So this is the end of OPX? After only half a year?

8. UnknownSoul Jelly Bean Jul 4, 2016

UnknownSoul, Jul 4, 2016 :
    The OPX and OPO have been retired. And they will never make another midrange phone again.

9. zer0se7en Froyo Jul 4, 2016

zer0se7en, Jul 4, 2016 :
    So they abandoned it already? Sad to hear. Just 2 quarters then they abandoned a very nice device. Good thing I bought one before it gone bye bye. I hope OnePlus would still continue updating its OOS. I'm having a good time using this phone.

But still.... WTF OnePlus? They should've atleast warned us by having an announcement on their main page that they are abandoning it's production before they did.

10. Aazkyn Donut Jul 5, 2016

Aazkyn, Jul 5, 2016 :
    I asked the support and they said that there is a restock planned for next month. I want one so i hope. :D

11. jadecolour Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2016

jadecolour, Jul 5, 2016 :
    Thanks for that information, did you mean they plan to restock it in August? When did you ask the support guys?

12. revo1ted Donut Jul 5, 2016

13. Aazkyn Donut Jul 6, 2016

Aazkyn, Jul 6, 2016 :
    I asked them yesterday,(the day i posted that comment) in live chat. The others say that they stopped yet the support said otherwise. Strange

14. OPFanBoyTillEnd Honeycomb Jul 6, 2016

OPFanBoyTillEnd, Jul 6, 2016 :
    I think there's been misinterpretation: in last AMA it was said that they're dropping the X-line, let's say, so no X2, Xsquared, or who knows. It's never said that they're dropping it as a device and it seems quite silly after only eight months.

15. hailtotheking Gingerbread Jul 6, 2016

IvanMuse and Tobikage like this.
  16. Aazkyn Donut Jul 6, 2016

Aazkyn, Jul 6, 2016 :
    i Dont get it. the support said there IS a planned restock. why would they drop the phone only after 8 months?

17. hailtotheking Gingerbread Jul 6, 2016

hailtotheking, Jul 6, 2016 :
    That wouldn't be the first time that Customer Support give misleading information.

It seems that Oneplus wants to ditch all the devices but the flagship. So, I guess our OPX is considered as an EOL product.

An 8 month old smartphone in EOL. Oneplus going full power on the "Never Settle" motto.

2+2=5, sadoMasupilami and redfo1 like this.
  18. Aazkyn Donut Jul 6, 2016

Aazkyn, Jul 6, 2016 :
    I dont know then. I really wanted a phone like this. I'll ask them again and see if they still say that there will be a restock.

19. Aazkyn Donut Jul 6, 2016

Aazkyn, Jul 6, 2016 :
    I asked them and they said that there IS a planned restock!!! They exactly said this: "Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the OnePlus X will still be restocked since our management hasn't announced yet that it would be phased-out Adam. So rest assured it will still get back on stock. And about the restocking, I do apologize but we cannot give any estimate to when it will happen. But please do stay tune to our webstore to buy right away when it get back on stock."

20. Mat11 Honeycomb Jul 6, 2016

Mat11, Jul 6, 2016 :
    It was re stocked earlier last week. There were some who could buy it. It seems out of stock again.
    For US customers go buy it direcly from Amazon.