OnePlus is Looking for Referrals.

1. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member May 26, 2017

Steven G., May 26, 2017 :
    Friends,

You can never have enough friends, and that’s doubly true for OnePlus. Over the years, the OnePlus family has grown by leaps and bounds, and we owe it all to you. By talking to your friends, recommending our products to your families, and promoting our stuff online, you guys are at the heart of what makes OnePlus great. No amount of marketing campaigns can ever match what you’ve done for this brand, and it’s about time you were rewarded for it.

That’s why we’re introducing a new referral program. Anyone who’s ever bought a OnePlus smartphone past, present, or future, can get a unique referral link. Once you’ve got a link, just share it with someone interested in buying a OnePlus device and wait for them to hit the order button. If your friend uses your link to purchase a OnePlus smartphone, they’ll receive $20 – or an equivalent amount in your local currency - off on an accessory of their choosing. No more than 30 days later, we’ll drop 100 referral points in your referral hub.

So, what can you spend these points on? Well, that referral hub we mentioned earlier is constantly going to be updated with new stuff to get. Whether it be a cool accessory, a discount on a new phone, or exclusive OnePlus gear, the hub will always be chock-full of great free items for you to grab.

You can get your referral link once you purchase a smartphone on OnePlus.net, and if you’ve ever purchased one in the past you’re also eligible to participate. This includes owners of the OnePlus One, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3, and OnePlus 3T. You can use share your code as often as you like, but you’ll only receive points when a friend uses your link to order a OnePlus smartphone. Please allow up to 30 days for your points to be added to your account after your code’s been used.

We hope you’re as excited about this program as we are. We know that for years, you guys have been telling your friends about OnePlus for free. With the referral program, we want to reward you for all that you do for us. Let’s keep spreading the Never Settle spirit, together.

Never Settle.

Notice:
    [1] To prevent spamming in our community, please keep your referral link in your signature (here) or your personal profile if you'd like to share it with the community.
    [2] At current stage the Referral Program only covering Europe, North America and Hong Kong. For India fans, the India program launch is under planning ;-)

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017

2. kekskruemel Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2017

3. pa5t1s Lollipop May 26, 2017

4. domlogic Honeycomb May 26, 2017

5. Tobikage Marshmallow May 26, 2017

Tobikage, May 26, 2017 :
    Yeah !! Let's fool more people into buying a OnePlus again

Let's grow the OnePlus family and disappoint more people

Let's do some free advertising

Let's win some points

6. Dunnow KitKat May 26, 2017

7. Alvie Jelly Bean May 26, 2017

Alvie, May 26, 2017 :
    It's free advertising, but it's also going back to the original OnePlus roots where almost all the advertising was done by word of mouth and this time there is an incentive to do so. Hopefully this means less money is spent on advertising and therefore lower device costs.

8. jizang KitKat May 26, 2017

jizang, May 26, 2017 :
    I will refrain from criticising the program but OP could go one step further and allow people to cash out instead of forcing people to use their points on prizes ... that's what we got raffles for :D

9. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member May 26, 2017

Yes, just ensure that you actually purchased the device from oneplus.net

10. pa5t1s Lollipop May 26, 2017

pa5t1s, May 26, 2017 :
    You got it right [​IMG][​IMG]

11. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member May 26, 2017

No, the points will comes from the engagement of your referral link.

12. camohan Lollipop Moderator May 26, 2017

camohan, May 26, 2017 :
    Ok. It does not therefore apply to devices bought from Amazon.com ..!!
    Edit : For India fans, the India program launch is underplanning ;-) as updated in the post.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017

13. Dunnow KitKat May 26, 2017

Dunnow, May 26, 2017 :
    Too bad then, I will not be pushing more people towards this company, not unless u guys fix the op2 already

14. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member May 26, 2017

Yes, at current stage it's only eligible for fans whom purchased from oneplus.net.

15. Jitesh Saitawadekar KitKat May 26, 2017

Jitesh Saitawadekar, May 26, 2017 :
    So that more ppl should get disappointed like i got...:(I have referred OP to my most friends when i was happy with OP now looking at your behavior towards old devices it's a big No i won't refer OP to any of my friends now. Now you'll are well known company you'll don't need mouth publicity now like you'll use to when no one knew about you'll...o_O

16. Ramdinpuia Honeycomb May 26, 2017

Ramdinpuia, May 26, 2017 :
    sad.. I bought a oneplus 3 and oneplus 3t from Amazon.in

malkeshdutta likes this.
  17. Raghav939 Froyo May 26, 2017

Raghav939, May 26, 2017 :
    This is unfair that its for devices bought from oneplus.net only. Given that oneplus 3/3t were only available on Amazon.in in India for a long period of time.

18. Alvie Jelly Bean May 26, 2017

Alvie, May 26, 2017 :
    80 points = free shipping
    100 points = $10 off of accessories/gear
    150 points = free t-shirt
    200 points = $20 off of accessories and gear
    400 points = free bag

19. Tobikage Marshmallow May 26, 2017

Tobikage, May 26, 2017 :
    Screw you early Indian supporters :rolleyes:

20. RY4N75 Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2017

RY4N75, May 26, 2017 :