OnePlus Accessory Replenishment

1. Carl Co-founder Staff Member Feb 11, 2018

Carl, Feb 11, 2018 :
    announcementcases20182.png

Hi everyone,

As you are well aware, our community is at the heart of everything we do here at OnePlus. Through your feedback, we are always learning and improving everything down to the very last detail.

We’ve been receiving feedback from our customers praising the quality and longevity of our products. However, some have been disappointed that they cannot buy a new case or screen protector after their OnePlus phone is no longer on sale. By listening carefully to this feedback, we recognize that everybody is different and over time, some people will naturally find the need to replace or change their phone accessories.

So, starting from the OnePlus 5, we will now continue producing and stocking a focused range of cases and screen protectors up to one year after a phone product goes off-sale. Of course, we apologize to users who own older models and please make sure to approach the OnePlus community on our forums to find the best alternative suppliers for your previous OnePlus devices.

We would like to thank you all again for your continuous feedback and support. We keep on learning!

Never Settle.

2. Gaston NP KitKat Moderator Feb 12, 2018

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018

3. Cheetosdust Jelly Bean Feb 12, 2018

Cheetosdust, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Hello @Carl

that’s great news for the users who can’t/don’t want to buy the latest and greatest. I’ve read a few threads about users complaining the OnePlus 5 line of accessories is scarce.

Now, can you please make a run of leather cases for the OnePlus 5T? Or some limited runs to celebrate some achievements/occasions? ;)

P1517063423896 and youbi like this.
  4. eye842 KitKat Feb 12, 2018

eye842, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Any chance to know who bought the leftovers? There are mostly fake China copies floating around.

Punk_69 and meatandy like this.
  5. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 12, 2018

youbi, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Glad that you finally heard what the community had been asking for a while. I get that in the opo days you may have managed the accessories stocks not in a great way ( since you end up selling lots of stuff at 1€ :sweatsmile: ). But it makes sense to have the accessories available for a longer period, they are mostly great and people should be able to offer some new clothes to their phones. :p

Now to be perfect you guys just need to adjust the shipping prices being free only above 100€. It's way too much, since not everyone will order that much stuff at once. ;)

6. Wackencorpse Jelly Bean Feb 12, 2018

7. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 12, 2018

youbi, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Definitely agree on that one. :) I love the karbon bumper that 'm using now (and the ebony wood also seems great). But a nice leather case would really be a great thing to have as choice. :hearteyes:

sonicreducer and Cheetosdust like this.
  8. Cheetosdust Jelly Bean Feb 12, 2018

Cheetosdust, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Yeap, I remember OnePlus 3 got a cover like that for a limited period of time. I still have one on my iPhone - the touch is great and I love the classic look.

youbi likes this.
  9. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Feb 12, 2018

youbi, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Too bad it wasn't the classic brown leather. And yeah, it disappeared way too quickly, not sure why. :sweatsmile:

Iphone. :eek: That's blasphemy. :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

Now a bit more serious :p , yeah, a nice leather case like those would be nice , but personally I would like if it could protect all sides and not leaving the bottom unprotected. But I guess that being an hard case doesn't make it easy.

fdroko and Cheetosdust like this.
  10. backen Eclair Feb 12, 2018

backen, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Oh yes, great news indeed!
    Feels good that you have listened to your customers (like me) and came to this conclusion :)

11. yokoB Cupcake Feb 12, 2018

12. Shivang Joshi Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 12, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Feb 12, 2018 :
    1518448514075.jpg

I was waiting to get the Silicon Red Case for OnePlus 5, but it wasn't in stock[e]270c[/e]️ I hope I would be able to get it now[e]1f525[/e]

So happy to see that your team finally decided to hear us upon this[e]1f60d[/e]

Attached Files:

G_Ashley_adaa_vVfC likes this.
  13. woSch KitKat Feb 12, 2018

14. sfomin Marshmallow Feb 12, 2018

idkwhoiam322 and Android450 like this.
  15. meatandy Marshmallow Feb 12, 2018

meatandy, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Great , now we can direct users back to the OP website rather than send them to outside vendors very soon™ .
    I'm assuming 'focused' means a very 'limited selection' for only the most popular accessories.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018

16. G_Ashley_adaa_vVfC Cupcake Feb 12, 2018

D_jg99 likes this.
  17. jasongreb Donut Feb 12, 2018

jasongreb, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Doesn't help that I bought by 3T less than a year ago and can no longer get decent curved screen protectors anymore. The ones out there only stick on the four edges letting dust in near the fingerprint sensor. Had I known they would stop selling them what seemed like only moths later, I would have stocked up.

Ricghi likes this.
  18. atenaa Jelly Bean Feb 12, 2018

atenaa, Feb 12, 2018 :
    @Carl Very good news! ;) Unfortunately I have a OP3 so I'm out, for now. But who knows if my next phone won't be a OP6?:sweatsmile:

However I totally agree with @youbi. You should really consider "lowering the bar" of free shipping price. I'm sure you would increase your accessories selling rate if you do it.:cool::)

meatandy and youbi like this.
  19. Zakbrownz Froyo Feb 12, 2018

20. NeVeR_SeTTLe KitKat Feb 12, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe, Feb 12, 2018 :
    Finally!!!! I think you heard me Carl on numerous threads stating my opinion on this subject. Amen to you brother! :D
    Although, I have the OnePlus 3T, I am happy to say that is the smart move on OnePlus's part. Thank you!

fdroko and Android450 like this.