OnePlus - A look into Customer Service

1. startekselva Eclair Jun 28, 2017

startekselva, Jun 28, 2017 :
    Don't cheat people with false advertising the one plus doesn't have OIS and cost Rs:37000 and made in India by OPPO your parent company and VIVO,OPPO,ONEPLUS, are owned by BBK ELECTRONICS and Carl oneplus 5 cost max of 18000 from parts to finishing don't cheat people with false advertising money counts $$$$$
    We are watching and your f**** servify insurance shit

it's time to pack to China again make it right or you will fail slowly

sugato pal likes this.
  2. elanglois KitKat Jun 28, 2017

elanglois, Jun 28, 2017 :
    If Customer Service is damn good, how about ..

OOS 4.5 for the guys that helped Beta Test it, or have you forgotten OP3/T already? You promised O, but already leaving us out in the cold.

HAL3 fixes for the OP3/T Camera API. These bugs have been reported and OnePlus refuses to do anything.

This is just like the OP2 and Nougat all over again.

More lies

#NeverAgain

sugato pal likes this.
  3. Yogeshkamuni Cupcake Jun 29, 2017

sugato pal likes this.
  4. Yogeshkamuni Cupcake Jun 29, 2017

5. sara morgan oneplus 3T Cupcake Jun 29, 2017

sara morgan oneplus 3T, Jun 29, 2017 :
    Oh please! Get a reality check and ask your consumers! Stop believing your own PR. Your Customer Service is despicable! They are the worse combination of ignorance and arrogance imaginable! I have had 3 solid days of disrespect, misinformation, stupidity, and all manner of bad ticket items which would be totally illegal in the EU.

As I wrote to Mr Lau and the executive offices and expect no reply, you can only get away with lousey customer service for so long and then when a competitor makes as good or equivalent item, you will fall flat on your face as did Samsung with the Galaxy Note 7 last year.

The only reason I went ahead with purchasing the model 5 is because I am in Europe and wanted a dual sim card for my travels between France and UK. If there had been another dual alternative, you would not now have my gbp 506 in your coffers.

Plus the fact that who is so in love with PayPal, the rest of us just want to use our credit or DEBIT cards for purchases! So why don't you like Debit cards? Here no one cares about credit vs debit. So now I have to wait until phone is in hand and I inspect it before I can close this PayPal account.

Your customer service is useless. And escalate this along with all the other people complaining about your awful customer service----I speak 5 languages and it was lousey in all five!!!

sugato pal likes this.
  6. onepluslover001 Gingerbread Jun 29, 2017

7. tmclaughlin001 Gingerbread Jun 30, 2017

tmclaughlin001, Jun 30, 2017 :
    I'm taking a different view. I was less than happy to lose my welcome bundle from my cart the day I purchased my new handset and called CS to complain.

While the reps had nothing to add in terms of what I had already discerned (that OnePlus didn't anticipate or plan for such brisk Early drop sales volumes) and ran out of stock, the y did escalate my issue internally and within days, offered me and many others I'm sure some compensation as a good Will gesture.

I deem this to be a example or good CS during what is surely an overwhelming wave of inbound customer call volume.

Best wishes

8. sara morgan oneplus 3T Cupcake Jun 30, 2017

sara morgan oneplus 3T, Jun 30, 2017 :
    You are very very lucky! After 3 days of misinformation and arguments and non-responses I actually had the nerve to ask for a courtesy discount or some compensation for all the time I wasted (over 3 hours on phone plus text chats). They refused me even free shipping (prime speedy)! I wanted the dual sim chips so I did buy but I know aftersales support will be even worse. The customer service is horrible.

9. sara morgan oneplus 3T Cupcake Jun 30, 2017

sara morgan oneplus 3T, Jun 30, 2017 :
    The video is a joke! They do not even know the meaning of Customer service! Horrid service, horrid call center. Some time soon I pray for an android with dual sims that comes from a company who cares about their customers. Mr Lau should be ashamed.

10. G_Jithin_Ap_tIZk Cupcake Jun 30, 2017

11. manojbhamre03 Cupcake Jun 30, 2017

12. G_Clemens_von_Dellemann_ Donut Jun 30, 2017

13. G_Adan_Garcia_ZYBg Cupcake Jul 1, 2017

14. gsaikiran3 Cupcake Jul 1, 2017

gsaikiran3, Jul 1, 2017 :
    I do agree

15. rupeshbk Gingerbread Jul 2, 2017

16. adityab_12 Cupcake Jul 2, 2017

adityab_12, Jul 2, 2017 :
    just some questions how a phone of 28,000 would be repaired in a cost such as 48,000 and 51,000. how is that possible... if its true i am sorry i don't want to never settle and would not buy a one plus device.

17. G_jasmanjeet_singh_mehta Cupcake Jul 2, 2017

18. saitejavarma22 Donut Jul 4, 2017

19. G_amm_t_(ammt)_UDLG Gingerbread Jul 4, 2017

20. Akshay_Singh_09 Cupcake Jul 4, 2017