OnePlus - A look into Customer Service

1. Thomas Halbertsma Gingerbread Jun 26, 2017

Thomas Halbertsma, Jun 26, 2017 :
    I mean a braindead politician. There is 0 intelligence behind it, just sheer stupidity and abuse of power/position. I want something from THEM. They have the power to give or not to give (in this case they'll never give, lol).

jstiggie likes this.
  2. George1990 Honeycomb Jun 26, 2017

George1990, Jun 26, 2017 :
    LOL, this is a joke right?
    Oneplus customer service is by far the worst ever overall experience ive ever had with a company. By far. Ever.

- Cant give direct answers
    - Explain things to you like you are child, still failing to address your query
    - Given names like 'Irish' when the reality is its sunjay sitting on a mattress in a bombay slum
    - Cant understand or type correct english
    - Some are even rude and patronising
    - Feel free to add to this list.

Anyway to the main post guy here is a unprecedented F.U.C.K YOU

3. madhuri1605 Cupcake Jun 26, 2017

madhuri1605, Jun 26, 2017 :
    Good.Earlier the service was very slow. I waited for four months+ when I had an issue with my one plus one

4. jstiggie Froyo Jun 26, 2017

jstiggie, Jun 26, 2017 :
    :D:D:D:D:D

5. Capta1nZap Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2017

Capta1nZap, Jun 26, 2017 :
    OnePlus customer care is bad, they only ask you to reset to factory defaults or reflash the rom. Pointless!

6. Thomas Halbertsma Gingerbread Jun 26, 2017

Can we sticky this post to the forum? This literally sums it all up perfectly.

To add to this: I've been in contact with LOADS of customer services. Now, I was completely new to OnePlus since a week ago, and just like George, I swear on my life I've NEVER. EVER. experienced a Customer Service as outright, absolutely and disgustingly horrid as OnePlus'.

I've spoken to multiple people 'assisting' through chat, I've talked to some through the ticket I opened over the course of a few days, AND even had some back and forth messages with OnePlusUna on Reddit. I've saved most of my conversations on my laptop too, for proof. But wow, it's been the most frustrating experience trying to get the simplest answers/replies/help in my entire life.

And even after a week now, looking back, it's ALL been the biggest waste of time. Not ONE answer provided proved useful in the end, because they were either WAY late, COMPLETELY incorrect or LYING through their teeth.

jstiggie likes this.
  7. George1990 Honeycomb Jun 26, 2017

You need to talk to Irish mate

8. 8080807995 Eclair Jun 26, 2017

9. Thomas Halbertsma Gingerbread Jun 26, 2017

Haha I've talked to ******* Jay, Kris, Cecile, OnePlusUna, I think my bullshit-o-meter is maximized for the year.

jstiggie likes this.
  10. George1990 Honeycomb Jun 26, 2017

I given up with it. The 3t will be my last phone as they wont release camera libraries. So when we do stop getting updates all the custom roms will still be using 3t speeds with a 2mp camera. **** oneplus. Now the 5 is out we wont get updated again. Trying to get this acc banned anyway so **** **** **** **** piss out my ***

P.s

Carl pei twists his nipples daily after looking at a side by side comparison of a op5 and iphone 7.

He twists his nipples so hard that they hurt when he twists them! Ohhhh ahhhh

If you have any problem then please our customer service at wwwmeatspincom and ask for Irish.

11. vikramahuja1985 Cupcake Jun 26, 2017

vikramahuja1985, Jun 26, 2017 :
    Home key and multiple window key not working

If i touch them it vibrates and i can see light coming also but it is not opening the windows.

I tried on screen keys also. Same result.

Please help.

12. roadrunner4spd Cupcake Jun 26, 2017

roadrunner4spd, Jun 26, 2017 :
    I found Customer support responsive; not always correct - but responsive. I called Sunday 6-25-17 and stopped the email back and forth and got an RMA started for my dead Oneplus 3T. This agent was Jeneth - a little bubbly happy, pleasant and did her job. After a few questions (did you drop it, exposed to water, verified the IMEI - normal stuff for junk filtering and verifying my identity). I was happy with her work as a customer service rep. Now, I am waiting on instructions for the RMA on my OnePlus 3T from the Texas Service Center facility - which I should have by this Tuesday 6-27-17. Emails still were coming in to schedule a remote session with my 1+3T after the RMA was in process. This was weird as it shows disconnect in the Customer service "system" (cant call it a center as it seems to be outsourced). Also some Customer service reps did not read my email that my 1+3T is dead/unresponsive (FYI: about week after official OTA update just released - unknown if this is anyway related to the failure).

Now... how an outsourced service center for Acer in Texas handles this - I do not know. The written reviews of the place are... abysmal so crossing fingers it is just a small minority of people with the bad experiences.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017

13. roadrunner4spd Cupcake Jun 26, 2017

roadrunner4spd, Jun 26, 2017 :
    Power Button with Volume down - if you get into recovery try wiping the system - my 2 cents and best guess. Factory reset (plus re-installed manually 4.1.6 from oneplus.net) on my 3T did wonders for the volume rockers both not working correctly after 4.1.6 OTA Update

14. G_Kiran_G_evMJ Cupcake Jun 27, 2017

15. JhonPeter24 Cupcake Jun 27, 2017

16. jsferra1 Donut Jun 27, 2017

jsferra1, Jun 27, 2017 :
    I second that I had issues when I had my OPO replaced why would it take so long to replace a phone.

p51d007 likes this.
  17. p51d007 KitKat Jun 27, 2017

18. eleung321 Gingerbread Jun 28, 2017

19. RohitVarma111 Eclair Jun 28, 2017

20. Wahoux KitKat Jun 28, 2017

Wahoux, Jun 28, 2017 :
    So,
    Manufacturing defect on my OP5, I have sent 2 mails to the support (one, 21th June, and 2nd, 23th June) and no answer !
    Impressed.