oneplus 5t paint chipping issue. - Chek your phone right now.

?

Do you have the color chipping issue on your oneplus 5t

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. Jose leshil Cupcake Jan 3, 2018

Jose leshil, Jan 3, 2018 :
    It's not paint chipping...it's some fungus kind of thing...my op5t is also a month old I just found my phone also got mild dots...even OP replaces the cover it can again repeat as long as the case is on...since the phone is very slippery need the case ...I feel if OP can replace the back covers to sand stone finish one... nothing like it..!!!

2. MentalDraco KitKat Jan 3, 2018

MentalDraco, Jan 3, 2018 :
    I got mine for over a month, use it with a red silicone case, not a single mark on it.

3. docbabloo Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

docbabloo, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Seriously ? Thats a lame excuse ur giving. I just dont get it. a person who paid the price and having genuine manufacturing issues and yet people are bashing him and making fun of it .

Last time I checked ... thats what the oneplus community forums are all about.

hypergamer1231 likes this.
  4. hypergamer1231 Froyo Jan 3, 2018

hypergamer1231, Jan 3, 2018 :
    just a few people who don't have this issue are making fun of it. But that's ok as long as this thread can serve its purpose am happy. thank you again

5. docbabloo Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

docbabloo, Jan 3, 2018 :
    I myself use to be apple and samsung fan till Oneplus came and I never turned my back on oneplus. Using oneplus 5T for a month now. No issues at all but that dosnt mean I should start making fun or bashing people for the problems they are facing with their devices. Thats plain ridiculous.

6. izzykasha Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2018

izzykasha, Jan 3, 2018 :
    I was not making fun but suggesting a better way forward

one that the original poster has now taken onboard by changing the title of his YouTube video etc

there is a way of getting issues sorted from which the original poster has now accepted

I support this thread I just didn't support the oneplus bashing YouTube video from an avid oneplus supporter

it would be nice to get screenshots from all those that say they have this issue, they can then be collated and perhaps oneplus can then look into this?

Rizla and hypergamer1231 like this.
  7. hypergamer1231 Froyo Jan 3, 2018

absolutely agree. People here claimed that i was trying to earn from the video. If one would have checked my channel and the amount of videos for oneplus devices and just how much i love oneplus as a company they would never say that. i still love my 5t and wouldn't give it up for any device but that doesn't mean i will turn a blind eye towards a obvious colour chipping issue.

8. volverOP5T Froyo Jan 3, 2018

9. hypergamer1231 Froyo Jan 3, 2018

exactly what i wanted from this thread. a list of people who have the exact same issue so that we can together approach oneplus and get this sorted. If it were a isolated issue i would never post here in the first place. so can we find a way to Collaberate the number of people having the same issue?

10. volverOP5T Froyo Jan 3, 2018

volverOP5T, Jan 3, 2018 :
    been using my 5t since 25 nov in the case, I have a habit of cleaning the phone and case once, twice a week. I just. checked and I don't see any chipping issues.

11. docbabloo Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

docbabloo, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Well I guess all you can do is ignore the negative comments. I hope you get your issue sorted out with oneplus. Raising you voice for your right should be treated with respect and dignity.

12. hypergamer1231 Froyo Jan 3, 2018

thank you so much. I am from India and service centres here are not the most co operative be it any brand. i reported the issue yesterday and as of now it's under investigation. still have no clue if i will get a solution to this or not. Just to ensure others dont have a similar experience i made the video and this thread and am glad i did. coz as we speak i have atleast 20 people with this issue which signifies that its a problem.

thank you again

docbabloo likes this.
  13. karthickarvind Eclair Jan 3, 2018

karthickarvind, Jan 3, 2018 :
    All my friends who bought 5T along with me is facing the same problem. Raised a supoort ticket as well. OnePlus is denying their quality issue and there are some OnePlus die hard fans here who tells that we people misuing the device. not everyone will have the same problem unless it is a manufacturing defect.
    i completely support the thread owner hypergamer.

14. Razzlesama Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2018

15. hypergamer1231 Froyo Jan 3, 2018

not again. if there are others with the same issue what makes you think its bullshit. look at the replies whats wrong with you guys. and the proof has been posted as well. I urge you to not divulge the topic. am glad you dont have this issue. but i have it a few others have it why are you hindering our attempt of getting a solutiin ?

16. Razzlesama Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2018

Razzlesama, Jan 3, 2018 :
    your XDA thread just got deleted btw lol

Sysop likes this.
  17. hypergamer1231 Froyo Jan 3, 2018

Razzlesama likes this.
  18. Razzlesama Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2018

Razzlesama, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Riddle me this then master, why pray tell, is MY phone doing fine even when i've been using it since launch?

19. hypergamer1231 Froyo Jan 3, 2018

sir not everyone has this issue. But for a few of us who genuinely have this issue would like to have it fixed and thats what this thread is all abt. I dont see anything wrong with that. Do you regret that your phone is doing just fine.? you should be glad. PEACE

20. clogger Froyo Jan 3, 2018

clogger, Jan 3, 2018 :
    This place is unbelievable, to the OP, good job on posting the video. I agree the title was click bait and better you have changed it. Products are generally made in batches so some may experience an issue and others may not. It also looks like it depends on what case you use plus other factors.