OnePlus 5 - Open Sales Instructions

1. Steven G. E-commerce Staff Member Jun 26, 2017

Steven G., Jun 26, 2017 :
    Open-Sales-forum-0626.png

Update: The Trade In Program for the OnePlus 5 is live now. Please check here.

Friends,

We’re excited to get the OnePlus 5 into your hands. To speed up and smooth out the purchasing process, we’ve whipped up a little guide to help guide you through your order. So if you’re wondering how and when you’ll be able to unbox your very own OnePlus 5, this thread is the place to be.

Availability
    First things first, open sales of the OnePlus 5 on oneplus.net start today, June 27. The OnePlus 5 will be available at midnight both in Europe and North America (Europe: 12:01 AM BST, North America: 12:01 AM EDT). In order to accommodate all incoming orders, we’ve significantly increased the amount of OnePlus 5 stock available at launch. That said, to ensure you’ll be among the first to receive the OnePlus 5, we highly recommend placing your order ASAP. Once we sold out the stock on hand, we will start pre-sales with foreseeable stock volume and dispatch lead-time – till the foreseeable stock runs out. We will try our best to ensure more fans could order the device without waiting.

Versions
    Both the 128 GB Midnight Black and 64 GB Slate Gray versions of the OnePlus 5 are available when open sales start. If you don’t get the chance to order your OnePlus 5 before stock runs out, you can still place an order. During the order process, we’ll give you an estimated delivery time of your device.

Shipping regions:
    The OnePlus 5 is currently available in the following regions:

North America
    Canada, United States

Europe
    Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, United Kingdom

APAC
    India(oneplusstore.in), Hong Kong.​

We are always looking to make our products available in new regions. So if your region isn’t listed above, please keep an eye on our channels for updates on product availability.

Shipping
    All phone orders will automatically receive free standard shipping. For a faster and more efficient shipping experience, Priority shipping is available at a flat rate. Accessories and Gear will also be available for standard and priority shipping at a flat rate. The standard shipping rate for Gear will continue to be determined by weight.

How to order the OnePlus 5 online
    1. Login to your OnePlus account. If you don’t have a OnePlus account, you can register one for free at https://account.oneplus.net/sign-up. You can register using your personal email, Facebook, or Google account. Once you’ve registered your account, simply log in at https://account.oneplus.net/login
    2. Choose your regional store based on your shipping address.Please remember, it’s extremely important to select the correct region based on your shipping address before placing an order. Choose the regional store based on the country you want your phone to be shipped to.
    3. Order your device at http://oneplus.net/oneplus-5
    4. Select your desired device version to start the order process. Follow the steps shown to complete your order. You can also find the following information on this page:
      • The delivery options available for your location.
      • The estimated dispatch time of your order.
    5. Add special offers. During the order process, you’ll also be able to add special offers to your order. Please take a minute to check out our assortment of bundles and accessories. Want to share the gift of Never Settle with your friends? Tell your friends about OnePlus and get free stuff through our new Referral Program. Learn more at OnePlus Referral Program.
    FAQ

Q: Why can’t I see my order history?
    A: Sorry for the inconvenience! You may experience some delays when you try to retrieve your order history, due to high traffic on our website. Please check back later to review your updated order history. If your problems persist, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Q: I paid twice with 2 different payment methods. How can I fix this?
    A: No worries. Just let us know your order number, email, and which payment method you would like for us to cancel.

Q: Why did my order get cancelled?
    A: Once you've checked out, you have up to three hours to complete the payment for your order before it is automatically cancelled.

Q: I can’t cancel my order. What should I do?
    A: We can cancel the order from our end. Just submit a request to cancel your order, and include your order number and the email address associated with the order you wish to cancel.

Q: How do I know if a product is out of stock?
    A: When you select your desired model, the product webpage should display the availability and estimated delivery time of the device. If your chosen model is out of stock, you can hit the "Notify me" to receive a restock notification once the device is available.

Q: My order status has not been updated. Why does it say that the order has not been paid, even though I just submitted my payment?
    A: It may take up to 5 minutes for PayPal to process and send us your payment status.

Q: Why is my PayPal taking forever to load?
    A: It can take between 10 to 30 seconds to process your payment through PayPal.

Q: How many devices can I get per order?
    A: You can purchase a maximum of 4 devices per order.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comments. We're eager to hear your thoughts.

Never Settle.

2. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Jun 26, 2017

hardik_, jlasensiofi, pa5t1s and 2 others like this.
  3. calves07 Gingerbread Jun 26, 2017

4. sfomin Marshmallow Jun 26, 2017

quza, stephenboyo, enzodolan and 3 others like this.
  5. ab713 Froyo Jun 26, 2017

6. Boudraa Donut Jun 26, 2017

Boudraa, Jun 26, 2017 :
    Good to know, thanks! Hopefully there still will be the black gear available till then so I can use my voucher when a friend of mine is buying his phone. #StressedOut #WantItSoBad :coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

FAROOK likes this.
  7. JelleZon KitKat Jun 26, 2017

8. G_Nilesh_Dhakan_ymbq Cupcake Jun 26, 2017

G_Luis_Martinez_vzig likes this.
  9. minus_plus Froyo Jun 26, 2017

minus_plus, Jun 26, 2017 :
    Order placed immediately following announcement.;)

Free two day shipping!:D

Still processing on estimated ship date? Live chat says systems slow to update. ETA not affected. Nice!:)

Date of ETA arrives. No change. 2nd live chat says sold more than can handle.:confused: ETA changed.:eek:

Day after Original ETA. Order page finally says dispatched. FedEx tracking says ETA 6/27?!:mad:

I ordered "ASAP" and will be receiving my op5 on the day of open sales a full week after my payment went through. Standard shipping from California to me is five days. I don't mean to go full Negative Nancy. First world problems I know. My opo still works like day 1 so I'm not negatively effected by this. I just found Stevens line a bit humorous.:tearsofjoy:

Dhiren Velari and FAROOK like this.
  10. isty Honeycomb Jun 26, 2017

funnysingkoli likes this.
  11. michalisce Cupcake Jun 26, 2017

12. sunil1491 Froyo Jun 26, 2017

G_Fancy_Weng_kDxS likes this.
  13. CVrionides Donut Jun 26, 2017

14. Shuller Jelly Bean Jun 26, 2017

Shuller, Jun 26, 2017 :
    what is hilarious in this story is that they had limit amount available...
    (how can be more than expected?)

Or they just stayed open 30 min or 1 hour to see how many orders are gonna be placed??? anyways these dumbs are gonna wait for them... ???

pa5t1s likes this.
  15. Dwarakanadh Cupcake Jun 26, 2017

Srinivas_3T likes this.
  16. minus_plus Froyo Jun 26, 2017

minus_plus, Jun 26, 2017 :
    I believe one "sold out" before the other which would imply a set stock. Makes no sense that you can sell too much if you only have a certain amount. Seemingly the system wouldn't allow anymore sales passed the set amount.

Shuller likes this.
  17. danydm85 Gingerbread Jun 26, 2017

funnysingkoli likes this.
  18. The1Lion KitKat Jun 26, 2017

pa5t1s likes this.
  19. SnapDragon01 Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2017

20. henryvli Donut Jun 26, 2017

funnysingkoli and abhijats like this.