OnePlus 4th Anniversary - 4 Years of Sandstone

1. Benedict Lang Eclair Jan 2, 2018

Benedict Lang, Jan 2, 2018 :
    When I bought my OP 5t I was not sure weather I should buy a sandstone or a rosewood cover. Actually, OP5t looks much better with its sandstone cover than without. Its great.

2. d1beats Jelly Bean Jan 2, 2018

d1beats, Jan 2, 2018 :
    Bring back the sandstone....not covers...the actual sandstone back. It's Oneplus's signature.

5star02707, Andy and vinsert like this.
  3. vinsert Eclair Jan 2, 2018

vinsert, Jan 2, 2018 :
    Yes! We don't want covers on our phones.

d1beats and Andy like this.
  4. hardik_ Eclair Jan 3, 2018

hardik_, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Whenever Sandstone word is told, I am remembered OnePlus. Sandstone is just like one of The Only OnePlus Things. I really like it. In future phones I think OnePlus should make a different variant for Sandstone

5. ivcoar Cupcake Jan 3, 2018

6. karthikblues Cupcake Jan 3, 2018

karthikblues, Jan 3, 2018 :
    I have brought 5t the second week of the launch i got a sandstone back case as complimentary with my phone ... the sandstone feel of tat rugged thing actually wears off after 2 weeks [e]1f61e[/e]

7. gelmis Donut Jan 3, 2018

gelmis, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Sandstone is a very neat feature. It allows too place the phone on particular types of surface and it would stop the sliding, also it is quite scratch resistant. Although, the feel of it is quite bitter, personally. As it is very functional it does has some flaws in terms of look and feel.

8. SidV14 Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

SidV14, Jan 3, 2018 :
    I wish I could get another sandstone case for my 3T after my first one broke. Now there are no more original 3/3T cases left in stock [e]1f622[/e]

9. F_Akash_Raj_JXzh Donut Jan 4, 2018

F_Akash_Raj_JXzh, Jan 4, 2018 :
    sandstone is the best cover for all oneplus device which not only provides good looks but also provides good feel in providing firm grip. as well

10. Hitesh_sunny Cupcake Jan 4, 2018

11. Karuiko Cupcake Jan 4, 2018

Karuiko, Jan 4, 2018 :
    I'd love the comeback of styleswap backs. I'm pretty sure no one minds the extra thickness for more fluid, seamless style. It's what I loved about the old Moto X, the Oneplus 1 and Oneplus 2. A brilliant form of uniqueness that draws attention. But now we're stuck with bare metal backs, with cases with unfluid cutouts in order to get the nice appearance and texture the old phones once had.
    Bring back styleswaps, they stand out, and really bring attention to your phone, and your brand.