Not many 3t owners in the U.S

1. G_ajit_vallamkonda_VlAn Gingerbread Feb 8, 2017

G_ajit_vallamkonda_VlAn, Feb 8, 2017 :
    Never saw anyone in my school using a oneplus device. Mainly Iphone 6s or 7's or galaxy's. Makes me feel super special, lol.

When I go in public, I never see anyone using a oneplus device. Are they just that unpopular in the U.S? I have owned an Iphone 7 plus and a galaxy s7 edge, and this honestly beats them hands down in terms of performance. Its a shame more people here don't use such a fantastic device.

2. sfomin Marshmallow Feb 8, 2017

sfomin, Feb 8, 2017 :
    People prefer phones that actually work [​IMG]

3. G_said_jabri_rIBx Donut Feb 8, 2017

G_said_jabri_rIBx, Feb 8, 2017 :
    What do you mean by that? The OnePlus 3t works great

4. stephenboyo KitKat Feb 8, 2017

stephenboyo, Feb 8, 2017 :
    He means most people in the West do not want a phone that they have to tweak all the time to make it work properly. That's why they prefer the iPhones, Samsung's, LGs and HTCs

5. G_ASAP_Crafter_LhDz Froyo Feb 8, 2017

Packers, ThePr0M0d, Paglaanu and 53 others like this.
  6. sfomin Marshmallow Feb 8, 2017

sfomin, Feb 8, 2017 :
    look below. he said it perfectly.

Lukia and Salt505 like this.
  7. glopedro70 Eclair Feb 8, 2017

8. kryptux Eclair Feb 8, 2017

kryptux, Feb 8, 2017 :
    Well, I bet you never had a OnePlus 3, because you don't have to tweak anything, works perfectly out of the box.

9. toastytoast1234 KitKat Feb 8, 2017

toastytoast1234, Feb 8, 2017 :
    I believe he's been burned by previous experiences with this company, and has more than earned his right to be a little bit cynical.

Go and get yourself a non-Lionel avatar and then you can talk with the big boys.

10. kryptux Eclair Feb 8, 2017

kryptux, Feb 8, 2017 :
    Or people that prefer to pay double for a brand or for an iPhone that has specs outdated. You can come with the operating system excuse, but nowadays doesn't work, Android is far more advanced and doesn't crash. I have an OnePlus 3 and never crashed, premium build, dash charge is divine, FAIR PRICE.

11. kryptux Eclair Feb 8, 2017

kryptux, Feb 8, 2017 :
    Well, seeing that you judge people by their avatar, good luck and grow

12. toastytoast1234 KitKat Feb 8, 2017

Oh the irony. Not that @sfomin or @stephenboyo need me to defend them, but you're assessing people based on a single post. People who have literally 3000 times the engagement on this forum that you do.

So judge not lest ye be judged [removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2017

13. 2pints Gingerbread Feb 8, 2017

2pints, Feb 8, 2017 :
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but so far I haven't seen the need for any major tweaking, no rooting,CWM/TWP custom recovery and no custom rom, or kernel.
    I may take another device of mine down that road, but the, or should I say my 3T just works as is.
    But then again I'm i the UK, so its either the one plus 3t version sold in the USA/North America is somehow defective, or, er...?

14. G_Andrea_Savoca_IcNr Donut Feb 8, 2017

15. kryptux Eclair Feb 8, 2017

kryptux, Feb 8, 2017 :
    Don't suffer kiddy, don't judge people by the number of posts too. I answered/replied not assessed. Don't be aggressive, don't ruin a community with trash people. You are welcome to give your opinion, not to offend civilized people.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2017

16. din100 Gingerbread Feb 8, 2017

din100, Feb 8, 2017 :
    awww oneplus fan boy ? iphone specs are not outdated they use their own arm design chip and dont cheat on bench marks where oneplus like to boost things like that. iphones just works for normal people.

even though oneplus have Snapdragon 821 same as pixel but the LTE and wifi speeds are comparitvly slow on oneplus 3t than pixel. every time you update oneplus we have to do a factory reset etc.

I'm not saying oneplus 3t is bad but you get what you pay for nothing special.

on Topic most US even UK people buy phones on contract so sales people and networks usually pushes the expencive phones so they make more money and users will be happy etc

17. matyy01 Cupcake Feb 8, 2017

18. kryptux Eclair Feb 8, 2017

kryptux, Feb 8, 2017 :
    Not op fan boy, but I agree with you, you get what you pay for. Since the last update the wifi is so bad, but hey, it's a new release and is not perfect. I trust that future updates will sort this issue.

pratyush28 likes this.
  19. G_Simon_David_DKof Cupcake Feb 8, 2017

G_Simon_David_DKof, Feb 8, 2017 :
    They are kind of rare because there's not much advertising out there and also people focus too much on "mainstream brands" and leave out other brands that have great phones or devices

pratyush28 and remedy like this.
  20. toastytoast1234 KitKat Feb 8, 2017

I judge people like you, who are 10 a penny, by their inability to exercise simple logic.

You apparently believe that because your OP3 worked perfectly out of the box, that automatically applies to the rest of the population. Is your critical thinking ability so warped that you don't understand that maybe, just maybe, your personal experience may not be universally applicable to the entire user base?

Note - I'm an owner of an OPO and an OP3, and I've never had a single issue with either. Because of that, I spend half my time here being accused of being a blinkered brainwashed fanboi. I prefer to judge each scenario on its merits, you might want to consider adopting a similar approach.

Which, hey, is just my opinion. An opinion you so graciously allowed me the right to express. Thank you so much oh revered elder for the opportunity to spew my rambling incoherent thoughts in your exalted presence. I look forward to further revelations of the one true path so that I can continue to grow as an individual based on your righteous example.