1. Seyed_Yahya Eclair Jun 28, 2017

Seyed_Yahya, Jun 28, 2017 :
    Me, everyday
    My friends and I both for work and fun.
    We send pictures and even videos over that just easy and fun

duncle and erodriguez87 like this.
  2. aleksr92 Eclair Jun 28, 2017

aleksr92, Jun 28, 2017 :
    Textra works great for me, no issues. However, I still want OP to fix the stock messaging app. I prefer not to have to install yet another app to do basic stuff like sending text messages...

HaloFalcon, brinerjp and cjg0010 like this.
  3. onepluscart Gingerbread Jun 29, 2017

onepluscart, Jun 29, 2017 :
    customer service says:

"I understand your concern with regard to the MMS messaging application. We appreciate your time and patience with regard to this concern.

With regard to your concern, We've been able to verify that currently this kind of feature is mostly supported by the third-party application and currently not supported by the oxygen Os."

4. jimmy203040 Cupcake Jul 2, 2017

jimmy203040, Jul 2, 2017 :
    I downloaded Android messager and it fixed itself.

5. duncle Froyo Jul 4, 2017

duncle, Jul 4, 2017 :
    This is incredibly silly to me. I would think that a lot of OP owners would prefer to have one app (namely, the stock app) be able to provide as many (basic) features that are out there. This should be an easy, fundamental fix. Get on it, OP. I don't want to load my phone with 3rd party apps, especially for messaging, when the native app should be able to cover these fundamental features.

HaloFalcon likes this.
  6. Adirolfx Froyo Jul 4, 2017

Adirolfx, Jul 4, 2017 :
    I'm surprised at this. This is 2017 and a phone is shipping with the stock sms app not able to send group texts.

For those that haven't been able to fix it, download Google Messaging and disable the stock messaging app in settings.

7. Daniel_Skultety Eclair Jul 4, 2017

Daniel_Skultety, Jul 4, 2017 :
    No issues with MMS sending on my 8Gb with latest OOS.
    Why do you need group texts? Who is using texts these days, besides bank and telco provider, anyway. Every messanger can handle group texting..

8. chefjuanito Cupcake Jul 27, 2017

chefjuanito, Jul 27, 2017 :
    does anyone know if they is fixed for this yet or will I get fixed on the next update just had my first experience with a group text kind of confused me

9. sk37ch Gingerbread Oct 6, 2017

sk37ch, Oct 6, 2017 :
    Thanks. It fixed the problem for me as well.

10. RucaBazooka Cupcake Dec 1, 2017

RucaBazooka, Dec 1, 2017 :
    I am having this problem as well. I downloaded Textra and I was very happy, but I just found out that I cannot receive sms from iphones anymore. they can see what I text but their responses (in group or individually) will not come through.

11. RucaBazooka Cupcake Dec 1, 2017

RucaBazooka, Dec 1, 2017 :
    edit: further investigation shows it's an isolated incident. a couple other iphones can text me (unsure or the models) but one iPhone doesn't like Textra.

12. BurntTech Cupcake Jan 3, 2018

BurntTech, Jan 3, 2018 :
    The part i'm confused about is group text is a part of AOSP and Lineage OS if i'm not mistaken. Why wouldn't OnePlus just copy the code into their OS?

13. hahaha2223 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2018

14. Power5 Cupcake Mar 2, 2018

Power5, Mar 2, 2018 :
    Could someone let me know how text messaging in a group text is not the 21st century? Also, what is the appropriate 21st century group texting alternative that is supported by the elite?

Seriously though, do we need to give another app our metadata just to be able to text in a group? This is the main reason I do not install 3rd party apps to do basic smartphone tasks.

HaloFalcon likes this.
  15. Paleman27 Cupcake Mar 2, 2018

Paleman27, Mar 2, 2018 :
    I know right!

RC_Robio likes this.