Join OnePlus Customer Support AMA Now!

1. piotreczek39 Cupcake Dec 22, 2017

piotreczek39, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Hi there! ;)

At the beginning, let me say thank you for the amazing work OnePlus is doing. I was never so satisfied with a phone. At first glance my OP5 has had some wireless connection issues. However it all went away with fast and accurate updates.

My query stated is regarding referral programme. Because of a misunderstanding I have redeemed a 10€ voucher with 100 points. I didn't intend to use them. At this point I have 400 points on my account and that unused 10€ voucher. Could you kindly cancel that voucher (or collaborate with me on that) so I can have that 100 points back and redeemed the 50€ voucher?

Hopefully you will be able to resolve this slight issue. My satisfaction will be seen in recommendation and probably a next OnePlus device in the future ☺️.

Kind regards,
    Piotr

2. ReyDavidGroGam Froyo Dec 22, 2017

ReyDavidGroGam, Dec 22, 2017 :
    I believe he meant another thing, for example I'm from Mexico and I want to.know when you will be officially selling your phones to us, as well as other countries. If you begin selling phones you can also give warranty and support, there are a lot of users that need to import their devices with the problem of a warranty claim in case they need to do so.

Please expand to more countries faster!

Jordan J likes this.
  3. rameshkalantri Cupcake Dec 22, 2017

4. Francis L. India Customer Service Staff Member Dec 22, 2017

Francis L., Dec 22, 2017 :
    Hi

Please click on my DB/avatar and then click on "Information" and then find "Start a conversation".

Thank you

5. Eagle L. EU Customer Service Staff Member Dec 22, 2017

Stickied Post
    Eagle L., Dec 22, 2017 :
    Hi, thanks for your feedback. Yes, we are aware of this and our team is planning to improve the overall customer ordering experience.

youbi likes this.
  6. Mohana sundharam Eclair Dec 22, 2017

Mohana sundharam, Dec 22, 2017 :
    hello team..
    I have op5t ..this camera is really awesome ..can you suggest any gatgets for improve photography

7. Ceasedd Marshmallow Dec 22, 2017

Ceasedd, Dec 22, 2017 :
    I have two gift cards each worth $500..can I use them to buy a OP5 t with out any problems during check out.(I could not before).I'd like to buy one asap.thanks
    (Contacted customer service and they confirmed I cannot purchase a OP5t with two $500.00 Master Card gift cards,even if they're linked to my PayPal account.) Maybe next time..
    :(

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017

8. niiikouf Cupcake Dec 22, 2017

niiikouf, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Hi! Do you have problems with DHL? Shipments on hold seem to be a norm. Mine is also on hold now, for no stated reason (awaiting next flight, although it missed already 2 of them) AND IT IS PRIORITY SHIPPING! A shipping for which I’ve paid extra!
    What is wrong?

Important for your customer support is that your job ain’t over when your package leaves your warehouse, but when it reaches the customer.

Be active people! Ask your courier, or change your contract! This brings some serious heat to you, that it could have been easily avoided.

9. billingvalleys Eclair Dec 22, 2017

10. Jordan J Cupcake Dec 22, 2017

Jordan J, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Yeah True Man!!! That's a Need too...

11. Hasib.7088 Cupcake Dec 22, 2017

Hasib.7088, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Hi, my one plus 3t LED light does not illuminate while charging or any notification comes

12. Tom B. Global Service Strategy Operations Staff Member Dec 22, 2017

Stickied Post
    Tom B., Dec 22, 2017 :
    WOW ! There are many, but I would like to share my first one here.
    We used to help some of our users directly from HQ through remote sessions (remote access), to resolve their issues. I remember a customer from Europe contacting me. He had an issue with his OnePlus One and was unable to update via OTA. So, I helped him flash the latest build on his phone and resolved the issue.

He was very excited and told me how he learned about OnePlus and why he liked our brand so much. He wanted to know more about OnePlus, about the team and what the average day at OnePlus was like.

After some time, when we were about to end the chat he promised me that, if I ever got the chance to visit his country, he would definitely have a beer with me.

This made my day, we had never met before and I was blown away by the amount of trust our customers had in a new startup.

Plenkske, mojoyoyo77 and youbi like this.
  13. Deepak.Si Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2017

Deepak.Si, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Care to share the winners list?;)

If not already...

14. Cheetosdust Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2017

Cheetosdust, Dec 22, 2017 :
    They already did, check the OP.

Congratulations to all the winners. :)

Ceasedd likes this.
  15. Deepak.Si Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2017

Deepak.Si, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Not before someone asked about it...:p

Congratulations to winners....:)

16. M1511845538524 Cupcake Dec 22, 2017

M1511845538524, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Nice initiative!
    Would love to know from your end about security features related to malwares and viruses which can harm this great handset.
    Also do tell if it is recommended to purchase an antivirus for onplus 5t, and if yes which one would give total security ?

17. ketangadhavi30 Cupcake Dec 22, 2017

ketangadhavi30, Dec 22, 2017 :
    No msg of start conversation..it shows last activity one hr before

18. G_plusone KitKat Dec 22, 2017

19. RamboH Honeycomb Dec 22, 2017

RamboH, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Customer support ?
    sorry I don't know the meaning of it
    company discontinued OP2 , No support, No bug fix, No Updates in last one year. 3.6.1 is worst Update, Not stable, dain battery faster than clock ( sec hand)

#never buy any product from this worst company.
    they one focus new baby's, all devices will discontinued after 1 or 1 half year, it's not lie, check what happened in OP 1, 2, x...

20. G_Philipp_Torwesten_nOCJ Donut Dec 22, 2017

G_Philipp_Torwesten_nOCJ, Dec 22, 2017 :
    Yep i agree with you. But at least they are bringing out their Updates very fast for new phones compared to others - and the Support is very good if they let you pass to 2nd- Level Support.