?

Is the OP5 the OP2 of 2017?

1. Yes

35.4%
  2. No

64.6%
  1. G_KOH_MENG_YIT_acZU Cupcake Aug 6, 2017

G_KOH_MENG_YIT_acZU, Aug 6, 2017 :
    I notice the jelly scrolling too if I look hard on the screen but what's the big deal? I cannot understand why it is such a big thing for many? will this affect you in any way? it is so small that you won't even notice it if you use the phone before hearing the news. don't be a picky cat

chintupinu likes this.
  2. chintupinu Eclair Aug 6, 2017

chintupinu, Aug 6, 2017 :
    the only person who doesn't have the "BEAST ONEPLUS 5" is the hatter.

3. WillTL Gingerbread Aug 6, 2017

WillTL, Aug 6, 2017 :
    Can anyone provide a link to a review in the media where the OP5 reviews poorly? It isn't as good as some other phones but this does not make it a flop and I'm yet to see one review that doesn't conclude it is a good phone.

4. banditknight Honeycomb Aug 6, 2017

banditknight, Aug 6, 2017 :
    Sure the device itself is not a flop. It is very good.
    I owned an OP2 and it was also a nice device only seriously let down by its software. Maybe it was getting a little warm but it wasn't a deal breaker. What was a deal breaker was the buggy software. Battery was totally unreliable not because it was faulty but because Oxygen OS was a bag of bugs. Most of them have never been fixed.

And this thread is not about OP5 being or not being a crappy device. OP5 is not bad.
    This thread is about expression of users concerns whether or not due to smaller or bigger issues with OP5 and some bad press we may end up with another device that is quickly abandoned by the vendor.

5. WillTL Gingerbread Aug 6, 2017

WillTL, Aug 6, 2017 :
    I'm saying that the device will not be a flop and therefore abandoned by OP. If it is abandoned, OP will find it very difficult to keep their existing user base and migrate them to later phones. They have no choice but to support it.

6. ivivdim Froyo Aug 6, 2017

ivivdim, Aug 6, 2017 :
    If you had followed the posts of the most competent guys in this forum you had already to know, that Oneplus has bought all reviewers on the planet (and several from the nearest galaxies as well). Other phone producers like Apple, Samsung, Huawei and LG may only dream for such a successful strategy, but unfortunately they have not the necessary financial resources, so for now they can only afford introducing trolls in rivals communities and forums - unpleasant but effective as you can see...

franciscoherrera84 likes this.
  7. WillTL Gingerbread Aug 6, 2017

WillTL, Aug 6, 2017 :
    Conspiracy at its finest.

8. srb034 Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2017

srb034, Aug 6, 2017 :
    What is a hatter?

banditknight likes this.
  9. Sprograt Froyo Aug 6, 2017

Sprograt, Aug 6, 2017 :
    In my opinion the OP5 was rushed just to get it to market from what I've personally seen the phone is unpolished hence all the updates since it was released, 1200 or so days in the making you would think OP could of done a better job.

10. gdefilippis Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2017

gdefilippis, Aug 6, 2017 :
    a hatter is : a person who makes and sell hats

or according to Wikipedia :

The Hatter is a fictional character in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel Through the Looking-Glass. He is often referred to as the Mad Hatter, though this term was never used by Carroll.

So he's saying these people don't own a Oneplus 5.

srb034 and banditknight like this.
  11. Kuntarvishnu41 Gingerbread Aug 6, 2017

Kuntarvishnu41, Aug 6, 2017 :
    Flop.? Are you kidding.?. [e]1f602[/e] [e]1f602[/e]
    Bro why don't you become stand-up comedian.. Your humor skills are just out of the world. [e]1f602[/e]

12. DarkExistence Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2017

DarkExistence, Aug 6, 2017 :
    I dont think its a flop, and we are already seeing improvements in the camera department such as now adding EIS to 4k, wifi issues are getting better, they fixed the 911 issue very quickly meaning they are dedicated to fixing everything. Battery is better then any other phone ive used and theres just so much more good stuff about the phone, but of course there is bad too as there is with EVERY phone..

However I will as usual be branded a fanboy for enjoying my product, while people who say bad stuff will be branded haters. You can never win everybody and as usual you mainly hear from the people with issues/dont have the phone. I know 7 other people with the oneplus 5 and each one of them loves it, both performance wise, battery wise and camera wise. Great for our needs :)

13. Arjun Singh Dhillon Froyo Aug 6, 2017

14. chintupinu Eclair Aug 6, 2017

chintupinu, Aug 6, 2017 :
    its just a typing error.it means the only person who doesn't own an oneplus 5 is disliking the phone.who have own an oneplus 5 will never dislike the phone bcoz its an awesome device

15. Hussein52 Cupcake Aug 6, 2017

Hussein52, Aug 6, 2017 :
    that's not true, people are just biased, the op5 is a great phone it only loses points in insignificant areas

Lester Ang likes this.
  16. F_Lov_Ohliv_jBDB Eclair Aug 6, 2017

F_Lov_Ohliv_jBDB, Aug 6, 2017 :
    most of the people they don't know how to update the mobile with or without vpn... OnePlus must do compulsory updates and notification world wide to help people solve the problem by ease... non techy people hard to find solution, better OnePlus do it by ease for us very soon...

17. anasmhds Donut Aug 6, 2017

anasmhds, Aug 6, 2017 :
    It's almost one month now and the oneplus 5 is the best phone i have used ever.

ivivdim and Lester Ang like this.
  18. Lester Ang Cupcake Aug 6, 2017

Lester Ang, Aug 6, 2017 :
    So how many comments equal 75%?

19. srb034 Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2017

srb034, Aug 6, 2017 :
    What is a bcoz?

20. gdefilippis Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2017

gdefilippis, Aug 6, 2017 :
    Agree .... there isn't a single complaint from an Indian in the whole forum ! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017

Arjun Singh Dhillon and waldwolf like this.