[GIVEAWAY] What's been the Golden Moment of your life?

1. Droid2drummer Froyo Aug 17, 2017

Droid2drummer, Aug 17, 2017 :
    The birth of my children along with the 23 years followed still going.. I love them and have raised them most their lives by myself Dads Rule.... Peace

2. G_Hersh_Vsih Cupcake Aug 18, 2017

3. themantramanan Cupcake Aug 18, 2017

themantramanan, Aug 18, 2017 :
    I think I'm late but I'll still share something of value for me.

25th May 2015 - I had just given JEE Advanced on 24th May. I gave a ton of other rxams for college between March to May. I didn't score well in any one of them. And then, on 25th May, my BIRTHDAY, I got my CBSE Class 12th Board examination results and it was 77.8%, the best birthday day gift fot anyone.

A topper in all my school years. I couldn't show my face to anyone. I cried a lot and more, for days. I was unable to secure any reputable college. Moreover, I let my parents and my brother down, I wasted their money. I saw my father cry that day. I decided to drop a year, stay away from family in a different city and prepare again.

Fast forward to 25th May 2016, got 92% in Boards, cleared JEE(result was pending but I got IIT though) and also cleared the exam fot BITS Pilani(another premiere college)

I chose BITS Pilani over the IITs since I was getting the branch of my choice over here.

That one year of isolation and solitude was the hardest thing ever, but the most amazing thing. I discovered myself, value of my family. I also founf my true friends eho constantly motivated mr throughout my journey.

The result day was the most important day in my life. I did it!

4. gutsch Honeycomb Aug 19, 2017

gutsch, Aug 19, 2017 :
    Spät dran, aber naja. Einen Versuch ist es wert.

Einer der golden Moments war der Anruf, dass ich meinen Traumjob antreten darf.

Grüße,
    Christoph

5. F_Ishan_Manwar_RPBo Donut Aug 19, 2017

6. avinash.kumar2209 Donut Aug 19, 2017

Attached Files:

7. F_Ameya_Dhavale_UUsZ Froyo Aug 20, 2017

F_Ameya_Dhavale_UUsZ, Aug 20, 2017 :
    It wasn’t exactly magical and extraodinary with rainbows and unicorns. It was a pretty mundane situation. And I did not recognise it as THE golden moment at that time, only that I was actually living my life, living in the moment, not stuck in my own head, really enjoying myself and somewhat at peace.

I was in the lab, just like on any other day, working on a project. It was really quiet. Really peaceful. I could hear the humming of the air vent. I was aware of my lab partner’s body radiating heat next to mine. I could sense the fabric of my lab coat brushing against my wrists as I cut and twisted material into shape. I was blissful. I wasn’t fretting over the past or worrying about the future. I was simply living in the moment, aware of things.

When I left for home that day, I felt…happy. Nothing special happened at work, but why was I especially uplifted? Then, I realised that I was living my dream. I was working on something I felt passionate about. I was getting paid to do my job. How come I did not see this earlier? Hadn’t this always been my dream since I was a kid? I smiled. Over the years, I had forgotten what it felt like to live in the moment. I had been too caught up in my own thoughts, anxious about the future, worried about what others thought about me. Whenever I made an achievement I would be satisfied for 2 seconds then continue pursuing the next goal without stopping to celebrate or enjoy the moment. I was jaded. I had lost the enthusiasm for life, that childlike inquisitiveness I used to possess. All this while, I had been living my dream, yet I was mentally absent, unaware of the many golden moments I had missed.

Now I see the importance of mindfulness. Simply being conscious of the things happening around us can bring us a whole new level of appreciation for what we have at present.

8. G_Leon_Starmans_mLNR Froyo Aug 20, 2017

G_Leon_Starmans_mLNR, Aug 20, 2017 :
    My magical moment was the time I first went to the USA, I went to Hawaii and it was so awesome. most of the time you see it in movies and now I'm there. I still think everyday of my vacation there and can't wait to go back.

F_Ameya_Dhavale_UUsZ likes this.
  9. G_Vamsi_Krishna_cvAg Cupcake Aug 21, 2017

10. G_Stathis_Tsanakas_misJ Cupcake Aug 21, 2017

G_Stathis_Tsanakas_misJ, Aug 21, 2017 :
    Shot on One plus 3T
    Well I was on my farm gathering pears. It's common for some pears to have been bitten from birds.
    But this one it seemed so funny that made my day. The bird is like was painting a funny face to troll me on the pear.
    [e]1f602[/e]

11. G_Stathis_Tsanakas_misJ Cupcake Aug 21, 2017

12. G_Stathis_Tsanakas_misJ Cupcake Aug 21, 2017

13. anandcn Cupcake Aug 22, 2017

14. F_Mayank_Singh_Hqgc Cupcake Aug 22, 2017

F_Mayank_Singh_Hqgc, Aug 22, 2017 :
    my precious moment of time was when I failed and I was failing but after that I saw the true meaning of life which hence people tends to search for their whole life and the moment I found that enigma I was totally lost and the was the golden moment ..

15. G_Glenn_Morgan_lavZ Froyo Aug 23, 2017

16. Herbert01 Donut Aug 24, 2017

Herbert01, Aug 24, 2017 :
    I was like 12. Actually I have two brothers and the rivalry is not between me and them but them. So that is what is annoying, but I still love them and I would give everything to keep them. Thanks for your reply :)

17. RapchandoseBuoy Honeycomb Aug 24, 2017

RapchandoseBuoy, Aug 24, 2017 :
    one of the Golden moment of my life is when my one and half month old niece started responding and communicating with her mother while i was capturing a video of her like always on my oneplus 5. This video will stay with me forever along with the other pictures and videos i click of her everyday with my awesome oneplus5. Thanks oneplus 5. Cheers
    1503563200204.jpg

18. F_Pŕąđéèp_Đhăķą Eclair Aug 24, 2017

19. h313 Donut Aug 24, 2017

h313, Aug 24, 2017 :
    My church does mission trips. One of those trips is a habitat for humanity like event where a team helps fix up a house for free. Seeing the resident's happiness at our 5 days of work on their house...[e]1f603[/e]

20. G_Lisa_Keeling_bkcE Eclair Aug 25, 2017