[GIVEAWAY] What's been the Golden Moment of your life?

1. captainsteubing Eclair Aug 13, 2017

captainsteubing, Aug 13, 2017 :
    Golden moment if my life was performing on stage with one of the fathers of reggae music. Nothing beats the adrenaline rush going back and forth lyrically with him.

meatandy and shahzaan like this.
  2. G_Pervez_Fahad_bogY Froyo Aug 13, 2017

G_Pervez_Fahad_bogY, Aug 13, 2017 :
    Each and every single day is a golden moment of my life, i try to enjoy everyday, help others as much as i can, do things perfectly such that on one day i don't regret about my past. so "EACH AND EVERY SINGLE DAY IS A GOLDEN MOMENT OF MY LIFE"

meatandy and shahzaan like this.
  3. shahzaan Eclair Aug 13, 2017

shahzaan, Aug 13, 2017 :
    about moment i love to catch every moment of my life with frnds and with my family
    and feel the memory once again
    oneplus 5 after update i think 4k video really amazing
    i am now oneplus 3t user
    i want to exchange my phone with oneplus 5
    i love to use really amazing device [e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e][e]1f60d[/e]

meatandy likes this.
  4. shahzaan Eclair Aug 13, 2017

shahzaan, Aug 13, 2017 :
    my golden moment life is when i help people after that the people look back at me with respectfully i just love that moment
    i am not saying this for giveaway
    dont need but atleast my massage to people
    love each other and always help each other the moment will automatically created

meatandy likes this.
  5. vydayaswanth Donut Aug 13, 2017

vydayaswanth, Aug 13, 2017 :
    When I met my Gf for the first time.
    I've been loving her for 3 years and when I first saw her.. My Brian's started exploding..She is my only world.

meatandy likes this.
  6. vinodh_dasari Eclair Aug 13, 2017

vinodh_dasari, Aug 13, 2017 :
    The moment I got a job in company and my ex (who left me because of no job )still searching for it , I just screamed like yeah I got it before you..... yesssssssss..... I jumped up to the roof that was one happiest day

meatandy likes this.
  7. shekhutanwar Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

shekhutanwar, Aug 13, 2017 :
    There have been many golden moments of my life, when i got my first smartphone, my first job, my first oneplus device that is oneplus 5, awards and recognition of my work in my career. You have to make moments golden, dont wait for the golden moments instead create them like oneplus did with Great oneplus devices.

8. suranyibalazs Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

9. G_Gill_Hallam_xOcN Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

G_Gill_Hallam_xOcN, Aug 13, 2017 :
    I'm favourite memory is meeting my partner on 4 years now on the very first day of uni, from that day I can't remember anything other then her voice, that's why it's the best. x

10. hardik_ Eclair Aug 13, 2017

hardik_, Aug 13, 2017 :
    IMG_19700202_141540[1].jpg IMG_20150825_175010[1].jpg IMG_20150825_181244[1].jpg IMG_20160702_163110[1].jpg IMG_20150825_174627[1].jpg IMG_19700202_140952[1].jpg
    My Golden Moment came unexpectedly! It will be a bit long but give a read, I have been fan of OnePlus since OnePlus One's Launch! I couldn't grab it due to invite to be honest. I waited and then I saw that OnePlus is launching OnePlus 2 on 28th July, 2015. I saw the full launch live and Carl Sir in the table showing us the OnePlus 2, I was damn excited to grab it as soon as possible! Again I saw that OnePlus 2 will launch in Invite only! But then news came that Ola Cabs in India will Provide Hands-on of OnePlus 2 for 2 days and we will get invites and other goodies! I was excited, I booked the cab and went. I experienced the phone, Man, it was a Big beast! I told the OnePlus Man that I need Invite badly and I asked him if he has it. He asked me few questions first, about OnePlus 2 and I answered them. And then at last, it came as a surprise that he told me I am the owner of OnePlus 2, he gifted me! (Believe me, I was 1 of only 200 owners of OnePlus 2 in the world at that time) This was Golden Moment of my life! He then took a video and said this will reach to Carl Sir, I posted a Thanksgiving video to him and clicked photos! I am still using it! It is awesome till now! No Services!

This is second Golden moment which comes in OnePlus 3 Launch! Before the OnePlus 3 launch, OnePlus had organized a Twitter contest to see live event in VR and they launched Loop VR. #AmazingVRRace Contest! In this contest I was lucky to win Loop VR and I saw the whole OnePlus 3 Event live in that, I was so happy! It was such awesome experience! It was the first time we all were seeing the phone launch live in VR. I have posted photos please see it!
    I am so happy with OnePlus they are making me drool over them everytime! My friends are so jealous of me!

This time I am trying so hard to get OnePlus 5, it's damn awesome! The best smartphone in market! Now, they have launched Soft Gold version which is the prettiest color I have ever seen! It's so gorgeous!
    I keep high hopes to win this giveaway, so that I can now own a OnePlus 5
    My whole Golden Moments in my life has been fulfiled By OnePlus:) Thank You for everything! Thtough this giveaway I could express my moments with you team!

meatandy likes this.
  11. RacerGamer Donut Aug 13, 2017

RacerGamer, Aug 13, 2017 :
    1502614978251.jpg
    The greatest happiness is to watch my nephews play together. An elder brother playing with his younger brother.

meatandy likes this.
  12. Ankurg007 Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

13. Rosssyyy Honeycomb Aug 13, 2017

Rosssyyy, Aug 13, 2017 :
    my happiest day was the day I met my girlfriend who I've been with for 2 years and continues to make my day everyday

meatandy likes this.
  14. G_aadin_anayodan_AUQk Donut Aug 13, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  15. Sailor80 Froyo Aug 13, 2017

Sailor80, Aug 13, 2017 :
    My happiest golden moment is when I was holding my daughter for the first time in my hand after 3 months she was born since I was in sailing while she born ,after 3 months of hard time I came back from ship and holded her in my hand an a early morning,I still remember that feeling...

meatandy likes this.
  16. Legendary killer Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  17. F_Lyndon_Jonez_kCEP Donut Aug 13, 2017

F_Lyndon_Jonez_kCEP, Aug 13, 2017 :
    Well my golden moment is a story of a night that changed my life. When I make a promise I stick to it and on this night in question, it really tested my limits.

I met 2 girls from Finland whilst on a night out in Spain. The girls were worried and nervous about being around town on their own as there are many problems in the area related to rape, drugging, theft and more. So you told them to stay with me and I will make sure that nobody touches them or causes them harm (including myself) and that I would make sure they got home safely.

To cut a long story short, they got so drunk they ended up being pinned down to the floor by 3 guys, whom I had to fight off to save them. They got arrested twice for being drunk and disorderly and then we had to go through 2 hospitals and eventually I managed to get them out of the hospital, away with all legal charges and got them a taxi home safely.

My clothes and phone were ruined in the process and my promise cost me around 1k€ in total but they will never forget me as their guardian.

The first picture is of the night in question and the second was from a few days later on one of their birthdays

meatandy likes this.
  18. F_Lyndon_Jonez_kCEP Donut Aug 13, 2017

19. victor1corthals Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

victor1corthals, Aug 13, 2017 :
    the best moment in my life when I when I reached the top of a Mountain in the Dolomites with the scouts and we Could see everything around us, it felt like we were on the top of the world and we just ate there and enjoyed the view.
    It was a really amazing experience and I hope to do more things like that in the future.

meatandy likes this.
  20. sk8higher Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

meatandy likes this.