[GIVEAWAY] What's been the Golden Moment of your life?

1. kabelo.shale Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

kabelo.shale, Aug 12, 2017 :
    My Golden Moment was when, for the first time, I left the shores of South Africa for a beautiful country called Colombia. Not only was it an exquisite travelling experience but it was also a life lesson on how similar we were as global citizens. To this day I cherish every moment I spent in Bogota. But of course with the arrival of my OP5 I am sometimes in conflict, especially considering the efforts it took to deliver this mighty phone in South Africa. Oh well big moments for me either way.

meatandy likes this.
  2. JasonMR KitKat Aug 12, 2017

JasonMR, Aug 12, 2017 :
    Landing a new job, in a new career, after being medically retired from my profession of 20 years, it was quite a relief as well as a massive change but I grabbed the chance with both hands and never looked back!

6 years on and after a lot of hard work, I'm widely recognised as one of the experts in my new field.

shahzaan and meatandy like this.
  3. joger_ Honeycomb Aug 12, 2017

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017

4. Yogesh Ashish Nanda Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

Yogesh Ashish Nanda, Aug 12, 2017 :
    My life's golden moment was when I first saw my younger brother after his birth. I was in my bedroom, playing GTA when I heard a baby crying. I came out of my room and went to the hall. He stopped crying when he first saw me. After a moment he again started crying, picking up from where he left.

5. Kaito_kid Honeycomb Aug 12, 2017

Kaito_kid, Aug 12, 2017 :
    wow u must be one of a few .. lol or u don't know nothing bout ur device

shahzaan likes this.
  6. The1Lion KitKat Aug 12, 2017

The1Lion, Aug 12, 2017 :
    Did you spread it on bread? :D

7. binky Jelly Bean Aug 12, 2017

binky, Aug 12, 2017 :
    Hmm...I'll take a roll at the dice.

One 'golden' moment is sort of an odd request since they're many...and well golden is a funny word.

Can't go wrong with the first time a baby laughs and squeals with delight as it twirls about in your arms to a Joan Jett ballad so yeah, I'm going to go with that.

8. Geeky Froyo Aug 12, 2017

Geeky, Aug 12, 2017 :
    I was always fond of clicking photos and always wanted to have a DSLR for photography but not able to save that much money [e]1f604[/e]

Then I gifted my brother OnePlus 5 on the very first launch day. (It was his pending birthday present)

I love travelling to the mountains and seeing pictures of milky ways and other low light photos of some friends which were captured by DSLR obviously, I too wanted to capture such amazing photos of milky ways but never imagined that would be possible with a cellphone!

One night I was experimenting with the camera, thinking if this phone would be able to capture milky ways. The weather was too cloudy and I could only see a few stars from naked eye but still I wanted to give it a try!

With my very first try, I was able to capture this photo and I was so amazed at that time. I was like this is unbelievable!! OnePlus 5 camera is soo DOPE!!

I was soo happy clicking this picture of stars for the first time in first try!! This was a Golden Moment of my life! [e]1f60a[/e]

OnePlus 5 is LOVE! [e]2665[/e]️

#NeverSettle
    1502556835306.jpg

9. whitehat07 Eclair Aug 12, 2017

whitehat07, Aug 12, 2017 :
    My golden moment is receiving this great device after a tragic incident.. my laptop and phone got stolen and was after that I decided to buy a OnePlus 3 to replace my old phone. now using it and very satisfied with this flagship phone. I mean the system 6gb ram, processor Snapdragon and the camera is really awesome.. I'm glad to own one of this device. would be great if I have the chance to try this latest model OnePlus 5 and experience it myself.

shahzaan likes this.
  10. msumindra Eclair Aug 12, 2017

msumindra, Aug 12, 2017 :
    no golden moments, but I'm happy for my life with routine work, stress, joy, fun, sweet, sour, tangy, bitter life.

be happy now.

11. Akshit goel Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

Akshit goel, Aug 12, 2017 :
    My most lovely moment was when I received a phone call from a unknown number and when I picked up no one answered from the other side. I don't know why I felt this but I knew something was special about that call. The next day the pattern repeated . This time I was sure who this was. I went to my couching searched for a person and finally found her in the parking, yes she was my beloved on the other side and it was a call after rough 2 yrs. I can't express the feeling but her hug is still in me somewhere. I love her and the moment

12. G_Mohammed_Ansar_lKNj Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

13. tanersalci Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

tanersalci, Aug 12, 2017 :
    The happiest moment of my life was mastering how to ride a bike at age 5. I was so happy my heart was full of joy; I was so happy. The training wheels were off, my face feeling the wind, my feet pushing and I was smiling and laughing; both my parents were happy, this was the first time I have ever done something big when I was just so small. This was the happiest moment of my life.

14. aitor.lucas Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

aitor.lucas, Aug 12, 2017 :
    The best moment and the happiest one is when I see my mother's and grandmother's face when I'm telling them that I succeed.

15. andreiluca Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

shahzaan likes this.
  16. bart877ie Gingerbread Aug 12, 2017

bart877ie, Aug 12, 2017 :
    Good evening OP and fellowship members
    As many said we all had more than few golden moments, puppy adoptions, girlfriends/boyfriends, witnessing birth of our babies and so on.
    There is always one that you come back in your memory lanes and makes you feel good or gigle.
    One of my moments is situation when I was sent to visit our corp office in New Jersey (USA) .
    Flight was first class with very well known airline and all goodies included, however the Golden moment part was when I arrived in NJ and already started to look for taxi, but then I noticed a chauffeur in like proper uniform waiting for me with iPad around his neck displaying my name. I felt like a million dollar !!! to such extended that I completely lost it, wasn't sure should I let him to load my bags or help him, give him a tip or whatever. It was truly amazing moment and still makes me laugh when thinking about it.

Good luck to everyone!!!

shahzaan likes this.
  17. Shi_Thead Gingerbread Aug 13, 2017

Shi_Thead, Aug 13, 2017 :
    Indeed. I'd post an event in the past, but I'm at @Shi_Thead

shahzaan likes this.
  18. S.Svärd Froyo Aug 13, 2017

S.Svärd, Aug 13, 2017 :
    My golden moment was when i was younger. I played ice hockey for my local team and we won the region championship. It was a close game that went to overtime and then a shotout, and as a golie i was so nervous and I knew there was scouts there watching. But as I saved the last shot and the game was over and all my team mates piled up over me i had the best feeling ever. And so far that is my golden moment. But i hope a few more will show up before all this is over. [e]263a[/e]️

shahzaan likes this.
  19. Stolper Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

Stolper, Aug 13, 2017 :
    just one day ago actually. I went up the Bromo volcano in the middle of the night. I was lucky to have a perfectly clear sky and watch the sun come up. Standing on the crater edge of an active volcano while seeing the sunrise was an absolute golden and magical moment. Nature is truly awesome!

shahzaan likes this.
  20. chidamks Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

chidamks, Aug 13, 2017 :
    The golden moment of my life was when my brother became an Eagle Scout. It was truly a day my family and I will never forget.

meatandy and shahzaan like this.