[GIVEAWAY] What's been the Golden Moment of your life?

1. vinayreddyking Donut Aug 11, 2017

2. vinayreddyking Donut Aug 11, 2017

3. Ranjithsmart Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  4. TureDos Cupcake Aug 11, 2017

TureDos, Aug 11, 2017 :
    Quando mi sono reso conto che la mia vita stava cambiando, dopo un anno dal mio trasferimento per lavoro dalla Sicilia all'Austria. Mi sono sentito fiero di me perché dopo un anno di lavoro stavo prendendo casa, avevo comprato l'auto, la mia ragazza stava arrivando per iniziare a convivere con me e dovevamo scegliere la casa. Sono stato felicissimo perché mi sono reso conto che stavo cominciando a dare un senso alla mia vita e che mi stavo costruendo un futuro.

meatandy and ab713 like this.
  5. thebh12 Cupcake Aug 11, 2017

6. dipaksaraf2009 Cupcake Aug 11, 2017

dipaksaraf2009, Aug 11, 2017 :
    The day i fall in love with oneplus 1, i was out of budget and i started saving and savings end on buying Oneplus 3.
    Future plan savings for Oneplus 7 or above.

Keep on innovating love you guys.

Good team work.

7. Venkat619 Gingerbread Aug 11, 2017

Venkat619, Aug 11, 2017 :
    When my grandma had cancer and was cured when we all did mass prayer...she had blood cancer actually and I'd present her the gift if i get it... anyways i will be using it [e]1f602[/e]

meatandy likes this.
  8. jasamtu Honeycomb Aug 11, 2017

jasamtu, Aug 11, 2017 :
    The golden moment of my life is every day because I have everything I need in my life and I am happy. I have a family, friends and I am a student, and that is awesome. In life you shold be satisfied wit the little things and be thankful to be healthy and have around you people you love. I think that every day is a goldne moment in everybody's life!

meatandy likes this.
  9. Jasmeets Gingerbread Aug 11, 2017

10. G_vayu_nandan_UxLb Donut Aug 11, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  11. iam.tem Cupcake Aug 11, 2017

iam.tem, Aug 11, 2017 :
    After 3 years of part time study, to overcome all the setbacks and be at the point where I was submitting my dissertation, the final piece of years of hard work towards achieving my MSc. This was my golden moment. I literally sat awestruck, thinking about what it took to reach this very moment I was dreaming about. When I pressed that submit button I was just overcome with happiness!

meatandy likes this.
  12. manuplus22 Eclair Aug 11, 2017

manuplus22, Aug 11, 2017 :
    I'll keep it simple...my golden moment of my life is every time I look at my child. I've experienced many great moments in my life but nothing compares to the one when your child is smiling at you.

13. Marquefe Donut Aug 11, 2017

Marquefe, Aug 11, 2017 :
    O meu melhor momento ocorre diariamente quando estou a conduzir e vejo aquele céu azul, o verde do meu país e lá bem ao fundo uma das suas muitas serras. Faço a mesma estrada diariamente para o trabalho e todos os dias agradeço por me proporcionarem este pequeno momento a sós com o planeta.

meatandy likes this.
  14. HonoraryManx47 Cupcake Aug 11, 2017

HonoraryManx47, Aug 11, 2017 :
    I can't tell if this was my happiest memory since it was long time ago. My siblings, my mother and I got visa for the first time. We were in need of this because our country was getting more problems day to day and we couldn't live after what we been through. When I was at the airport for the first time, I was so ready to leave to go to United States and stay forever. I loved my grandparents and yet, we had to say goodbye to them.

meatandy likes this.
  15. Bilal Sadiq Cupcake Aug 11, 2017

Bilal Sadiq, Aug 11, 2017 :
    One of the best golden moment of my life was when I understood the importance of the Truth at my young age. I came to be a better happy person everyday being postive to help other people. That is Life.

meatandy likes this.
  16. alireza2606 Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

alireza2606, Aug 12, 2017 :
    två veckor sen när jag hörde jag fick uppehållstillstånd och på 15:a augusti de kallade mig till Migrationsverket att få det i papper

17. Yourlocalbartender Eclair Aug 12, 2017

Yourlocalbartender, Aug 12, 2017 :
    The Golden Moment of my life was my seventh grade year, when I finally accepted who I was and came out to my closest friends, and they're still my biggest supporters today. #GoldenMoment #PRIDE

18. only1hammy Honeycomb Aug 12, 2017

only1hammy, Aug 12, 2017 :
    The golden moment of my life, without a doubt, was the birth of my daughter. We had tried for several years without success to have a child and, with the help of modern science, we were able to bring life into the world five summers ago.

I wish I had something which stood out more but this was, without question, the happiest day of my life.

manuplus22 and meatandy like this.
  19. D. Ip Gingerbread Aug 12, 2017

D. Ip, Aug 12, 2017 :
    The best moment for me is when I married my best friend 3 years ago and converted her from an iPhone user and introduced her to the Oneplus family. :) To many more years together, growing our family where our kids can one day use the Oneplus 16 maybe 17? Lol

meatandy likes this.
  20. Javedop5 Cupcake Aug 12, 2017

Javedop5, Aug 12, 2017 :
    When i decided to shift back to my town so that i can be with family & friends!