[GIVEAWAY] What's been the Golden Moment of your life?

1. David Y. Community Manager Staff Member Aug 7, 2017

David Y., Aug 7, 2017 :
    GM_780.jpg

Hi Friends,

As some of you might already know, we just released the new OnePlus 5 - Soft Gold Limited Edition (Check here to learn more). A smartphone that truly embodies power in elegance. We’re eager to share our excitement with you. Back when we first gave away an OnePlus 5 through our Raffles, it proved to be one of our most popular raffles ever! This time, we’re doing things a little differently. What we’re asking you to do is share the defining golden (happiest) moments of your life. We’ve got a OnePlus 5 Soft Gold Limited Edition lined up for this giveaway.

[Here's how it works]
    1. Review your past, and try to recall the moment that made you happiest. Write this moment down and drop it in this thread. (Entries in English, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, or Swedish are welcome.)
    2. One entry per person. Entries will be accepted until 10PM EDT on August 14. We will randomly pick 1 entry as the winning entry and announce it on August 15. (Edit: Result here)
    Let’s KISS (“Keep it Simple, Stupid”, an acronym I learnt from @Adam Krisko )! Cheers for all your golden moments!

Yours,
    David

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017

2. Gaston NP KitKat Moderator Aug 7, 2017

Gaston NP, Aug 7, 2017 :
    Le moment qui m'a rendu le plus heureux est incontestablement lorsque j'ai vu naitre mon premier enfant ! Quel moment, je l'oublierai jamais de ma vie, des larmes de bonheur à n'en plus s'arrêter. C'est vraiment la plus belle chose au monde selon moi et j'ai même eu la chance quelques mois après (17) de retrouver ce moment toujours aussi intense !

3. 36dbldz Gingerbread Aug 7, 2017

36dbldz, Aug 7, 2017 :
    The happiest day was when I graduated from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor's in Science- paying for it myself (out of state tuition for 3 of the 4 years-mother did all she could to be able to pay 1st year only) and being the only one of my siblings at the time to graduate from college

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017

4. backen Eclair Aug 7, 2017

backen, Aug 7, 2017 :
    Jag har inte upplevt bara ett, utan TVÅ gyllene ögonblick hittills i mitt liv som jag känner är precis lika viktiga och minnesvärda. Dessa ögonblick är när våra två döttrar föddes. När vår förstfödda, en söt liten flicka föddes för lite drygt två år sedan var det det absolut häftigaste och samtidigt mest skrämmande jag har varit med om i mitt liv. Alla känslor man kan uppleva kom fram på en och samma gång och efter att chocken hade släppt och jag åkt hem från BB för att sova, släppte spänningarna och jag storgrät av lycka och glädje i duschen.

Samma lycka upplevde jag igen för snart tre månader sedan när vår andra dotter föddes, men denna gång var anspänningen mindre och upplevelsen påverkade mig ännu närmare.

Dessa ögonblick är utan tvekan de lyckligaste i mitt liv så här långt och lär nog så förbli :)

EDIT: P.S. Förresten så skulle jag ge telefonen till min underbara flickvän och mamman till våra barn om jag vann. Det vore hon värd, speciellt eftersom hennes Oneplus One (min gamla) börjar bli lite seg efter drygt 2,5 års daglig användning och hon skulle behöva en uppföljare.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017

Ruby G., meatandy and David Y. like this.
  5. G_Tejaswi_Ramavathu_ueNQ Eclair Aug 7, 2017

6. SnapDragon01 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2017

7. ab713 Froyo Aug 7, 2017

ab713, Aug 7, 2017 :
    I met my partner via ONLINE chat. she was in a different country and I was in a different country (We were 5000 miles away). We continued our relation for 5 years over skype, whatsapp and other messengers and after 5 years, the golden moment of our life came true when I landed on the heathrow airport of the UK and she was standing and waiting for me with flowers on the arrival gate.

I realised that day how precious "golden" moments are in life.

8. G_Sandeep_Deepu_avin Froyo Aug 7, 2017

9. dsmonteiro Lollipop Community Expert Aug 7, 2017

10. G_Navdeep_Malik_Ujwk Honeycomb Aug 7, 2017

11. yoloballer Eclair Aug 7, 2017

yoloballer, Aug 7, 2017 :
    The day I was elected swim team captain for my local highschool was definitely my most memorable moment. From the cheers to all the hardwork that I put in, it was rewardig to see that others had noticed my effort and were willing to allow me to be their leader.

12. F_Luis_Silvestre_xrTm Eclair Aug 7, 2017

David Y. likes this.
  13. d-s Gingerbread Aug 7, 2017

d-s, Aug 7, 2017 :
    The day I decided to live for Christ. It was/is my gold moment.

samytzzz, bartalos86, OmarFPG and 6 others like this.
  14. viking_vp3 Donut Aug 7, 2017

viking_vp3, Aug 7, 2017 :
    The happiest moment of my Life till now was when i was 2nd grade in primary school and i study hard and skip the 3rd grade and start the 4th grade in fall! my father bought me a toy truck as a prize which i wish to had for several years. I can not forget the joy of that toy.

Retr_0, Nivioneplus, OmarFPG and 3 others like this.
  15. MrMysakovich Honeycomb Aug 7, 2017

MrMysakovich, Aug 7, 2017 :
    The happiest moment for me is when we will win football (soccer) match. It is incredible moment and you're satisfied with your work on football training.
    Everytime I thank God that bless me before match :)
    By the way, live is not only about sport.. It is about how well you can go through moments and you can get from the past and live well :)

-I wish all good luck in this giveaway. And do not be disappointed If you don't win. Smile on the world and you will be happy :) God bless all :)

16. funmunke Lollipop Aug 7, 2017

funmunke, Aug 7, 2017 :
    Making it through 12 years of school without crapping my pants. Some were not so lucky.

17. malidan Lollipop Aug 7, 2017

malidan, Aug 7, 2017 :
    Ah, that would be when i turned on my OPO to see the bottom of the screen was golden:eek:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017

18. kartike4u Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2017

kartike4u, Aug 7, 2017 :
    When my father said I'm very proud of you while having a big smile on his face...
    As for now trying to do something which would make him day that again.:)

19. Baymax Lollipop Aug 7, 2017

Baymax, Aug 7, 2017 :
    My golden moment almost happens every week. When I get to write a small excerpt of the things that actually happens on the forum. Though this isn't THE golden moment. For this I will actually turn this over to my alter ego.

I was in 10th or 11th grade in high school (in USA for readers from different countries); it happens to be one of those moments that not many get to experience. You see, I am a Boy Scout. In the time from about 5 to 6 years, I had achieved the highest rank in scouting. The rank of Eagle. I was very happy on this day due to the fact that all my hard work to get to that point paid off. It opened up many doors for me that would have been closed otherwise. I am proud to be an Eagle Scout.

20. baltymorebeach Cupcake Aug 7, 2017

baltymorebeach, Aug 7, 2017 :
    i momenti belli nella vita sono sicuramente tanti per estrarne uno,ovviamente la nascita di mio figlio è il primo ma mi piace ricordare un evento sicuramente inusuale per me.Lo scorso anno ,con delle persone splendide ho preso parte a un convegno su un argomento per me importantissimo e nella qualità di uno dei relatori !!! Avessi avuto il one plus 5 con me sai che ricordi ?