[Giveaway] Share your summer vacation, win an OSMO mobile!

1. Nico_Viper_11 Froyo Sep 12, 2017

SoniaB likes this.
  2. rockshivam1878 Cupcake Sep 12, 2017

rockshivam1878, Sep 12, 2017 :
    Hi I am Shivam Mehrotra i went to kolkata with my sister and I enjoyed the as we stayed with our cousins there and we went for nico park and ate like hell , also I made a prak on her by loosing her mobile n she freaked out still though it was fun....

meatandy likes this.
  3. rockshivam1878 Cupcake Sep 12, 2017

rockshivam1878, Sep 12, 2017 :
    My last summer holidays was great.I was at home and seaside.Every day from the start of summer holidays i was on computer with my friends,we played so many online games.

I literally spent 24 hours on my computer unitl my parents said we are going to take a rest on seaside where we had a cottage there on puri. We traveled like 4 hours because we stayed at Mcdonalds to eat and then at cafe to drink.Trip to there was interesting becasue me and my brother and sister played game on smartphone called Subway surfers,we needed to make a high score in that game so at the end of trip we called a winer and that was me.I had like 3 million score and they had 500000 hundred score tohether so i was big competition for them.

When we got there we stayed 6 days so we went back to home and doing what we always do.

meatandy likes this.
  4. alesmoro Cupcake Sep 12, 2017

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  5. imkrunal8 Gingerbread Sep 12, 2017

6. katrae Gingerbread Sep 12, 2017

katrae, Sep 12, 2017 :

L
    ast summer, me and my friends a group of ten persons, go to mountain called "Binurong Point". Binurong is one of the newest attractions of the island of Catanduanes (Philippines) that i lived, it is a newly discovered place so we try it, first we drove to Brgy. Guinsaanan in the town of Baras via motorcycle exactly 2 hours from where we came and we have 5 different motorcycles 2 person each and after we have arrived we started our ascent on a rocky terrain, almost flat but just uncomfortable especially when you are not wearing proper trekking sandals at the very least. We are determined to see what's awaiting ahead, We continued to walk up and up and up until... Finaaaaally! We arrived! Imagine the joy when you realized that the trek was finally over, and the reward: A priceless view, the rolling hills, crashing waves, and infinite seas... I fell in love. The hills are definitely alive! Seeing these spectacular views made me realize how fortunate I am to be living in a country that possesses such magnificent natural wonders. :)

This trip is truly amazing and full of surprises, the long trip from Binurong point is totally worth it, and I would definitely see this again soon and know of the place more! Philippines is so very beautiful country if you try to visit here you will definitely love it. :):hearteyes:

Thank you. ;):) That is my story last summer.

Here some pictures of the place, a good place for trekking, fresh air, beautiful views and oceans.

Here you can also see the Pacific Ocean.

21200722_10210364138887930_5323616844336122544_o.jpg

IMG_20170418_162150.jpg

20448880_1430747920340225_715929090097093437_o.jpg

19983991_1785711611456178_2556201966502241854_o.jpg

That's all i want to share :)

Regards,
    Katrae

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  7. hotsauce KitKat Sep 12, 2017

hotsauce, Sep 12, 2017 :
    Summer 2017. Punta Cana vacation started out in the worst possible way. Our airline cancelled the connecting flight from Tampa to Miami the night before the trip. We had no choice but to got up at 4am in the morning to drive 5 hours from Tampa to Miami to catch our flight to Punta Cana. Luckily we made it with 5 minutes to spare. Punta Cana was great, got to explore caves, ride dune buggy through the jungle. snorkeling on private island, and zip lining from top of mountain down. We stayed at an awesome all inclusive resort call Majestic Mirage and got 1 of those swim up suite that is incredible. All in all it was a great trip. As a side note, please don't ever fly with Spirit Airline, they're the worst airline in the US :mad:

5H9A2384-01.jpeg 5H9A1834-01.jpeg IMG_20170507_220258.jpg

8. gaster KitKat Moderator Sep 12, 2017

gaster, Sep 12, 2017 :
    Another nice giveaway David. Thank you. Summer was full of work but the free time with clear sea waters, beaches and sun :) I completely agree that the ending of the summer is so tragedy plus sad for me. I am a child of the sun at all :p

meatandy likes this.
  9. MCSifi Cupcake Sep 12, 2017

MCSifi, Sep 12, 2017 :
    I went to the USA with my family and made that many pictures with my OP3T that it actually went completly out of storage (128GB Version) but I was luckly able to safe the photos to my laptop.

meatandy likes this.
  10. SnapDragon01 Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2017

SnapDragon01, Sep 13, 2017 :
    My SUMMER *_*!!! GRAZIE

Italiano:

Grazie @David Y. (OnePlus and DJI),

per darci, ancora una volta, la possibilità di vincere qualcosa di speciale attraverso questo nuovo contest.Con la mia partecipazione, vi porto due scatti che caratterizza l’estate che sta per finire.

[​IMG]
    ONEPLUS 3 ~ EDITED BY SNAPSEED
    I love Italy, I love Pisa...

"La foto caricata sopra immortalizza uno dei bei momenti trascorsi con la mia famiglia in una piccola gita presso la bellissima città di Pisa, una Delle città che ho visitato e che mi è rimasta nel cuore.Come ho affermato nel contest (What's been the Golden Moment of your life?) i migliori momenti che caratterizzano il nostro percorso sono quelli trascorsi con le persone che amiamo, ovvero quelle persone che si sacrificano per te dando tutto il loro amore."

[​IMG]
    Sea Day with friends

"Il secondo scatto ricorda una delle tante giornate al mare trascorse con gli amici di sempre, dopo un bel barbecue e un sonnellino sotto il sole."

Con questi due scatti voglio trasmettere a voi il grande dono dell’amore e dell’amicizia, quelli veri, che durano nel tempo e che rendono le persone migliori…

Aggiornamento:

[​IMG]
    Mid-August at Sila National Park

"Un ultimo scatto per concludere e rafforzare l amore, nel giorno di ferragosto, con i famigliari e gli amici in campagna..."

Buona Fortuna a tutti…

English:

Thanks @@David Y. (OnePlus and DJI)
    To give us once again the chance to win something special through this new contest. With my participation, I bring you two shots that characterize the summer that is about to end.

[​IMG]
    I love Italy, I love Pisa...

"The photo uploaded above immortals one of the beautiful moments I spent with my family on a small trip to the beautiful city of Pisa, one of the cities I visited and stayed in my heart. As I said in the contest (What's been the Golden Moment of your life?), the best moments that characterize our journey are the ones that have passed away with the people we love, those people who sacrifice for you, giving them all their love."

[​IMG]
    Sea Day with friends

"The second shot reminds one of the many days spent at the sea with friends, always after a nice barbecue and a sunblock in the sun."

With these two shots I want to convey to you the great gift of love and friendship, the true ones that last in time and make the best people ...

Edit:

[​IMG]
    Mid-August at Sila National Park
    "A last shot to end and strengthen love, on the Mid-August at Sila National Park, with family and friends in the countryside..."

Goodluck to all…
    #WeLoveOnePlus
    #NeverSettle
    SnapDragon01

meatandy likes this.
  11. 07engel Froyo Sep 13, 2017

07engel, Sep 13, 2017 :
    Jeg var i Grenaa sammen med min kone (der er lam pga sklerose). Desværre blev min kone syg første nat, så det var en hård uge for både hende, mig og vores to hjælpere - men det lykkedes os alligevel at hygge os og have det sjovt. Vejret var ok uden at være prangende [e]1f60a[/e]
    1505288077336.jpg

meatandy likes this.
  12. parasdevkota Cupcake Sep 13, 2017

parasdevkota, Sep 13, 2017 :
    This summer I went to Rara National Park in Nepal.

Untouched by pollution and population, very hard to access(almost 48 hours on bus) on one of the most deadliest highways of the world (Karnali Highway, Nepal).

Trip began from Pokhara where I witnessed a beautiful sunset on the Phewa lake, and captured it with my recently bought OnePlus 3T.

1505290165332.jpg

We were a group of 4 friends who decided we were taking bus instead of the rarely available flights (extreme weather conditions and poor airport) to Rara lake. The bus was scheduled from the afternoon to reach Surkhet next morning. Around 18 hours of bus ride, then we dropped off at Surkhet.

Took a quick breakfast, a 30 minute rest and immediately took another bus to Gamgadi, the headquarters of the most remote district of Nepal which had a one-way, graveled, 1/10 chances your bus will fall into the river, and surprise—the vehicles don't have permission to run at night because of the dangers. 12 hours to reach halfway through, and next evening we decided to stop on a village near to Rara lake so that we could trek a little. This image below is the highway where a truck is broken, and hence blocked the road for other vehicles. sigh.

1505290635836.jpg
    Spoiler: Yes, all the people who were unable to move came out of their vehicles and pushed the truck to a side.

Next morning we started walking into the National park which had a lake in the centre. Since national parks in Nepal are protected by the military, there wasn't business chaos beside the lake. 3 hours on foot, and we reached to one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
    The water was so clean that we could see different shades of blue as the depth changed, and the contents of the water. The surrounding forest was pines and rhododendrons which made the lake look even more beautiful and colorful, and the wild ducks on the lake. You have to be there once in your life. Traveling to Nepal is VERY budget friendly too.

1505290918211.jpg

Just beside the army camp on the lake, there are two lodges which have special permissions to care for the tourists where we found a tent for ourselves. And there were wolves howling at the night. But the next morning, the sunrise gave us a treat.
    1505291006346.jpg
    Although the scenic beauty was amazing, the best part of our trip was the road adventure on bus. We actually celebrated that we came back alive from the most dangerous highway we ever took. On the second day at Karnali Highway, it rained so huge in the afternoon and we were still in the bus. The driver said he cannot stop because it'll be too late to reach a nearby village, and we were scared to death because of the storm on that road. Roads looked like muddy rivers and we were bouncing and praying that it wasn't our last day.

I'd very happily recommend this adventure to anyone who asked me. Under one condition, don't take the public bus. Hire a 4x4 Jeep, and you're all good to go.
    Or take a plane in winter, just before the snowing starts.

meatandy likes this.
  13. semper80 Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2017

meatandy and aris like this.
  14. AgnesBereczki Cupcake Sep 13, 2017

AgnesBereczki, Sep 13, 2017 :
    So.... my summer start off working really hard,because during school I have no time for that. Until halfway through june I really had no idea what else would I do. And that changed that changed when I got a letter from Estonian Sailing Union. I GOT ACCEPTED FOR SCOLARSHIP. It was a sailing race called The Tall Ships Races and I got accepted into the boat for one of the distances. My july was filled with anticipation but before I was to go sailing a had a summer camp to go. It is in a farm in central Estonia in the middle of a swamp. In my opinion, time there stops alltogether. During the day I was desingning outfits for the others becaus we were composing a theatre play about Estonian history. And during the evening we walked in the quiet swamp, sat in a cramped sauna or sat around a fire in the woods. On one of those evening sitting around the fire something happend that I can't sitll comprehend. One of the campgoers that was laying on her back and looking at the sky suddenly screamed that we ought to look up. The following things happened in about a duration of 3 to 4 seconds. The whole woods went as light as day, there was a local dog sitting next to us who gor really confused by that. As all 40 of us were looking at the sky we saw a falling star together. But that was no ordinaty falling star. It was so big and close it cast so much light that the forest around us was all light up. The star was so close we could see it's tail of pink, white, green and blue coloured flames and some flaming debris that was crumbling from the star and falling behind. As the star dissapeard behind the horizon we could not stop looking up for a whole minute. As the realization settled after a couple more minutes there was an explosion of chatter.
    I had to go sailing staright from the camp, so I got on a plane to Warsaw and from there to Szcecin. I didn't know ofcoure what to wait from the sailing at all. I found the boat at the harbour and it was actually quite small. My cabin was 2 meters long and 1,5 high, so just ment for sleeping. There were 6 of us who got the oppurtunity to go sailing on that boat and none of us had any experience. In addition there was a captian and his daughter on the boat with us. We started off the next morning with a goal to reach Gotland, Sweden in around 48hours. That route is straight across the Baltic Sea. The first day was the hardest. We had to learn on the go and it was very hard to remember all of the sails, ropes and clasps in the beginning and even harder to actually work with them. A really hard thing to get used to was our schedule. We had to work 4 hours and then sleep 4 hours and then repeat for the whole duration of the journey. That meant that we had to sleep 12hours per day.
    We had more than 200 sea miles untill Gotland when we got our first seasick. And after that people started getting sea sickness one by one. It was quite disheartening to watch. Fortunately it did not hit me as hard as some of the others. There were a couple hours I felt unwell after the sunset, but luckly it went over. Ofcourse the journey to Gotland was the most difficult because of the 3meter waves and strong winds that would rock the boat and wake you up from your sleep.
    We finally reached Gotland and it was beautiful. Its the most preserved medieval city in Europe and we arrived right on time with the famous medieval festival. The whole city was filled with people in medieval clothing, even the cashiers in stores. We wondered around the capital of the island trying to experience as much as we could before we left for Latvia. We even attended a knight tournament with real horses and fighters.
    The day we started off from Gotland we learned that we had to take A SMALL jouney of another 200miles towards Estonia to help another boat reach Latvia. It was funny how that seemed such a long distance for us but like nothing for the captains. And so we went. It took us a bit under 48hours to reach an Estonian island called Hiiumaa where we waited for the other boat to arrive. When it finally did, we latched it onto our boat with al ling rope and started heading for Latvia dragging them with us. The next and final two days of the journey went slowly but surely. During that time the captain teached us tho read and mesure the sea map and how to recognise diffirent ships from big distances.
    When we got back to Estonia it was very surreal to think back. We had sailed accross the Baltic Sea three times. We had seen beautiful sunsets and sunrises and made new friends. Nothing else mattered on the boat, only you and the sea.

So yeah, this was my summer :) I would have never guessed that I would experience the things I did.
    PS: I would add photos but mu OnePlus 3t just broke :(((

meatandy likes this.
  15. RY4N75 Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2017

RY4N75, Sep 13, 2017 :
    Well my summer vacation was at home. Off work due to being told I have fibromyalgia. So money is now tight.

meatandy likes this.
  16. G_Sachin_Thakkar_iKvg Froyo Sep 13, 2017

17. aris Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2017

18. Nare Rusco Froyo Sep 13, 2017

Nare Rusco, Sep 13, 2017 :
    My holiday this year, was the first one, with my girlfriend, and parents, was a really great holiday, even though we stayed in the UK.

We visited many places of interest, including Warrick Castle (2 days running) watching the Jousting on the second day, as it was too full for us to watch on the first, also got to see the trebuchet fired, which was an amazing site.

We also visited Stratford-apon-Avon and went to see a RSC production of Antony and Cleopatra, which I very much enjoyed (and so did my girlfriend, even if my parents did not like it as much).

Hope everyone else had a great summer

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  19. G_Sriram_Varma_WJMi Eclair Sep 13, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  20. Ivo Ciuffa Cupcake Sep 13, 2017

Ivo Ciuffa, Sep 13, 2017 :
    During this summer I went to Cortina d'Ampezzo, a famous town in the Italian Dolomiti.
    I've been there for some days, unfortunately rained a bit during that week but me and my family managed to go around to visit the national park and the town that are in the same valley! Amazing experience..

meatandy likes this.