[Giveaway] Share your summer vacation, win an OSMO mobile!

1. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Sep 11, 2017

SoniaB, Sep 11, 2017 :
    I was there too this Summer!

2. radar100 Donut Sep 11, 2017

radar100, Sep 11, 2017 :
    We just spent 10 days on Tenerife and it was mostly hell!!
    Sold as a family friendly complex with access to local Canarian culture/cuisine. Full English and kebab shops are not really all that Canarian I suspect.
    Complex was pleasant, clean and had the essential kit needed for self catering......
    Family across the way were what can only be described as Chavtastic, 4 or 5, 7 - 10 year old kiddies F'ing and blinding at each other and at parents, same from parents to kids and each other until 11:30pm at least.
    Then at around 0300 we got the club bunnies crawling in and carrying on their celebrations.......
    Tried to have a word with the Chavtastics which worked for a whole 10 mins, asked the management to have a word or move us, much the same result. Functioning on around 2.5 to 3 hrs sleep per night with an autistic son who gets up around 0500 every day.........
    Beaches and complex pool were pretty good. One saving grace was being able to hire a car and took a trip up to Mt Teide (just amazing) and a trip to the old Capital in the North - San Cristóbal de La Laguna which is just so beautiful and not touristified (yes my word, and a good one too ;) )at all., lovely people, food, drink and not Curry house in sight :).
    Looking for 18-30 time, def head to South Tenerife, anything else, stay the hell away........

meatandy and JasonMR like this.
  3. saf Honeycomb Sep 11, 2017

saf, Sep 11, 2017 :
    Naja, hoffe diesmal gewinne ich etwas!

Sommer Ferien war beschi...! Musste 2 Weisheitszähne rausholen bzw. rausholen lassen, 2 Wochen nur schmerz und Babynahrung. Gut dass mein Oneplus One dabei war und ich konnte damit etwas Zeit vertreiben.

meatandy likes this.
  4. bart877ie Honeycomb Sep 11, 2017

bart877ie, Sep 11, 2017 :
    Howdy, one of the highlights of our vacation was a short trip to EU HQ, Brussels. Along with our two young daughters,
    Hanna, 23 months and Maya just short few days from her 6th month anniversary.
    The trip was amazing, the city has so much to offer, Atomium park and Mini Europe are very impressive.
    We also roamed around old city in super cool electric small shuttle bus.
    There is also an unlimited amount of beer flavours and types. Definitely a nice city break.
    As we did travel with all the baby's equipment we memorized all of our photos by our OP's X and 3T, there was no time for a big camera. But overall we are very happy with shots we have taken.

meatandy likes this.
  5. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Sep 11, 2017

SoniaB, Sep 11, 2017 :
    Aye, if you were paying for her tickets and the trip ... maybe :p
    @LightningXIII NYC baebaby!

6. Dunnow KitKat Sep 11, 2017

Dunnow, Sep 11, 2017 :
    What kind of feminist would allow a man to pay for her expenses tho?

I'll pay for the room tho, np with that :p

SoniaB likes this.
  7. pirata_1985 Nougat Sep 11, 2017

pirata_1985, Sep 11, 2017 :
    hallo everybody.

I spent my vacation with oneplus 5 taking marvellous pics in Rome.

no more. :)

some samples for @Carl who loves Italian pasta.
    1505155210909.jpg

1505155211154.jpg

1505155211387.jpg

meatandy likes this.
  8. Dunnow KitKat Sep 11, 2017

Dunnow, Sep 11, 2017 :
    U know, I have free housing in Italy, I went once to Milano only, and since then I've not thought about going back to Italy again, I get handmade (dried) pasta every now and then from there, but I've been wondering lately if going or not, not rome, but Italy itself, how long did you stay in Rome and do you feel was enough to visit the city?

pirata_1985 likes this.
  9. LightningXIII KitKat Community Expert Sep 11, 2017

LightningXIII, Sep 11, 2017 :
    He better buy me a prada bag
    Yeah I want a seperate room.

SoniaB likes this.
  10. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Sep 11, 2017

SoniaB, Sep 11, 2017 :
    If flights are 350€ I am sure he can stretch his budget and get you a knock-off Prada for a few bucks
    With an adjoining door? :smirk:

11. Dunnow KitKat Sep 11, 2017

Dunnow, Sep 11, 2017 :
    wadafack?

WADAFACK?! T_T

Oh, those I know of. BCN is full of them, people sell them on the streets

[​IMG]

Not even 10 minutes from work

Filters AirBnB to: single bedroom, no heat.

X)

SoniaB likes this.
  12. pirata_1985 Nougat Sep 11, 2017

I am roman and Italian. I live here in Rome. LOL

13. Dunnow KitKat Sep 11, 2017

Dunnow, Sep 11, 2017 :
    Oh hi roman

And here I was thinking you spent your vacations traveling to rome... u_u sigh...

so, how many days to visit the city?

14. pirata_1985 Nougat Sep 11, 2017

well. maybe 7 days could be nice to see the most important places. better more days possible in the right period of the year such as April.

15. fazerboy0_3 Honeycomb Sep 11, 2017

fazerboy0_3, Sep 11, 2017 :
    Mauritius with the wifey of 25 year's lovely place. Haven't had a holiday like that for year's.

Attached Files:

meatandy and JasonMR like this.
  16. aris Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 11, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  17. Elemetrix Cupcake Sep 12, 2017

Elemetrix, Sep 12, 2017 :
    Just got back from a holiday in Tenerife. Stayed in a nice family resort, chilled by the pool and ate too much. Visited the local clubs and ended up getting pick pocketed on the way out and that's how I lost my OPO on the first day and consequently have no photos from the whole trip

meatandy likes this.
  18. mahesh hooda Gingerbread Sep 12, 2017

mahesh hooda, Sep 12, 2017 :
    @David Y ! I have been facing a problem since I purchased OP5 is that in any music player app my playlist does not stay for more than 2 days . please help me out with this problem. @ David Y

meatandy likes this.
  19. gutsch Honeycomb Sep 12, 2017

gutsch, Sep 12, 2017 :
    Wir waren am Gardasee und haben unsere Zeit unter Anderem damit verbracht, zu wandern. Auf dem Monte Baldo entstand dann auch diese Aufnahme (OP2)

1505189327822.jpg

meatandy likes this.
  20. speedyfabi26 Froyo Sep 12, 2017

speedyfabi26, Sep 12, 2017 :
    Although I am Austrian, I will tell you about my summer vacation in English.

Well I have visited Australia for 9 incredible weeks. It was an exchange programm so 6 people from our school went there by themselves. The trip took us like 30 hours, but it was defenitely worth it. The experience of meeting new people and a new culture is just amazing and it definitely helps broaden your horizon.

Although it was winter in Australia it was warmer than late summer in Austria.

We went to Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and spent some amazing days there doing sightseeing.

In general it was an incredible journey and I am really looking forward for our exchange partners to come to Austria in November.

meatandy likes this.