Get ready to do your No Invites dance...

1. Carl Co-founder Staff Member Jan 28, 2016

Carl, Jan 28, 2016 :
    no_invite_Forum.png
    Friends,

As we continue to move our business forward, we will never stop looking for exciting new ways to reinvent ourselves. That’s why we’re excited to announce that as of today the OnePlus X is completely invite-free.

We’re extremely excited to be making the OnePlus X invite-free more quickly this time around. With every device we release, we grow more mature and more adept at handling the demands and expectations of our community. We largely owe our success to your unrelenting support, so we hope that this development will make the process of purchasing your very own OnePlus X as smooth and effortless as it can possibly be.

It’s been almost two years since the OnePlus One saw the light of day, firmly putting our fledgling mobile startup on the map. The invite system was integral to our approach at the time, allowing us to scale our operations, while giving fans an engaging way to get involved with the product. One year, some successes, and the occasional bump in the road later, we were able to make the OnePlus One available for purchase without an invite.

Unlike its predecessor, the OnePlus 2 was invite-free approximately four months after its release. With the OnePlus X going invite-free in even less time, this is a trend that we mean to continue.

While you’re checking out the OnePlus X, don’t forget to take a look at all of the accessories we have on offer. As of today, select colors of your favorite OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X cases and covers are 20% off! Click here to see what’s on sale.

Another change is coming to the OnePlus Store. Since its launch, each OnePlus Power Bank has been sold at a small loss. However, due to increased costs in both the manufacturing and operations of the Power Bank, our accessory will see a slight price increase, from $14.99 to $19.00. For new prices in other regions, see the list below. This change will come into effect seven (7) calendar days from today, so you still have time to get your hands on a Power Bank before the price hike hits.

As recently announced, standard shipping is now free for all orders over $100. Shipping regulations prohibit single orders of more than two Power Banks, so the maximum number of units you can order from oneplus.net is four, which will be automatically split into two separate orders. If you want to reap the benefits from our free standard shipping service, our store is brimming with plenty of other exciting products that are worth a look.

You’ve been with us from the start, and we couldn’t have wished for better company as we anxiously anticipate what’s next in this wild ride.

Never Settle.

All Currencies:
    USD 19
    EUR 20
    CAD 30
    CZK 559
    DKK 154
    HUF 6500
    PLN 95
    SEK 189
    GBP 16
    HKD 179

2. Mike Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2016

3. faustoandrevdyo Gingerbread Jan 28, 2016

4. Faktzi Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2016

eye842 likes this.
  5. Yashrajsinh Honeycomb Jan 28, 2016

aris likes this.
  6. Mijo Bažoka Honeycomb Jan 28, 2016

aris, Gegetp, deviantartjr and 8 others like this.
  7. faustoandrevdyo Gingerbread Jan 28, 2016

faustoandrevdyo, Jan 28, 2016 :
    Damn, I was the first comment without counting the moderator uwur. A goal to check in my to do before die list (?) Jk.

8. livepix Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2016

aris, aravindtulasi, mikiecik and 2 others like this.
  9. Maximus Decimus Meridius Lollipop Senior Moderator Jan 28, 2016

Maximus Decimus Meridius, Jan 28, 2016 :
    Oh wow!!!
    Maybe a powerbank for me! (Nahhh too much OP-stuff laying around my house)
    Thanks @Carlton

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016

meatandy, aris, Anisah and 4 others like this.
  10. Maximus Decimus Meridius Lollipop Senior Moderator Jan 28, 2016

Maximus Decimus Meridius, Jan 28, 2016 :
    Wait.... What about the ceramic?

Note: bye invite system! You were special to me!

11. jkb114 KitKat Jan 28, 2016

12. Jai3002 Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2016

13. lalit.kultham Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 28, 2016

Amit Kandola likes this.
  14. Ceasedd Marshmallow Jan 28, 2016

Ceasedd, Jan 28, 2016 :
    Shoot! No discount for other colors on the X flip cover.[​IMG]

meatandy, deviantartjr, PRK.R and 2 others like this.
  15. tripranav Froyo Jan 28, 2016

tripranav, Jan 28, 2016 :
    @Carl
    Thanks for the great news. But as I can see, here in Amazon India it is still asking for invite to buy OnePlus X?

Any updates on this?

16. Tedge Honeycomb Jan 28, 2016

sur likes this.
  17. Dimmerworld Honeycomb Jan 28, 2016

danielfgom likes this.
  18. dsmonteiro Lollipop Jan 28, 2016

dsmonteiro, Jan 28, 2016 :
    That's great to hear! I hope this hints at a better availability for the OP3.

Jai3002, PRK.R, joesweeney413 and 6 others like this.
  19. Bharath HT Jelly Bean Jan 28, 2016

pgidia and Ceasedd like this.
  20. jaivaghela Honeycomb Jan 28, 2016