Gear up for the OnePlus 5

1. KarthikJ0511 Eclair Jun 22, 2017

KarthikJ0511, Jun 22, 2017 :
    Only if they had provided the case also on Amazon, it would have had been better.

P.S ordered my op5

2. tunguturivnay Cupcake Jun 22, 2017

tunguturivnay, Jun 22, 2017 :
    With Invitation code I guess you can buy at Oneplus IN Store, right? and get all the benefits.

P.S Looking for an invite

3. Mohit_S Gingerbread Jun 22, 2017

Mohit_S, Jun 22, 2017 :
    Am I the only one one who thinks that this device is not that great. After 3 they are increasing price too much. Time for alternative

remedy likes this.
  4. smartbuddy Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2017

smartbuddy, Jun 22, 2017 :
    There are many Fans who will agree to your sentiments which is well explained in this video :

csabreu and Mohit_S like this.
  5. nishith98 Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

6. csabreu Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2017

csabreu, Jun 23, 2017 :
    No, you're not the only one rest assured. Oddly or not it was only today that I saw the base version in early bird purchase to became unavailable (for PT country) since the launch day... thus, almost 3 days without depletion of the stocks and I checked everyday, frequently, to get a rough feeling on demand.
    OK I reckon they almost certainly bumped the production for the OP5 this time around, but considering that the OP3/OP3T almost vanished instantly, if I remember well, on launch/pre order day and what history tells for other flagships of big brands with much higher production yields, it must mean something IMO.
    I for sure will pass it, even if a substitute for my 2 year plus OPO is increasingly pressing.

remedy and Mohit_S like this.
  7. kale566 Honeycomb Jun 23, 2017

8. samiraa78 Gingerbread Jun 23, 2017

samiraa78, Jun 23, 2017 :
    So oneplus 5 will only be available on weekly basis that is clear either they do not have enough production or dont anticipate that much demand, On Amazon it they sell on everyday the sales can be visible through Ranking which now we would not know because of one day sales
    I believe Oneplus is overpriced may be they have changed their strategy and now want to become a premium phone manufacturer rather then a price warrior Xiaomi tried it India and they suffered in sales with their high end phones like Mi4 etc

Btw Black screen guard for Oneplus 5 is already available on Amazon

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B072N4XRQC

9. G_Barada_Prasad_Sethy_Ia Donut Jun 23, 2017

10. G_Barada_Prasad_Sethy_Ia Donut Jun 23, 2017

vinay.t and smartbuddy like this.
  11. G_Barada_Prasad_Sethy_Ia Donut Jun 23, 2017

G_Barada_Prasad_Sethy_Ia, Jun 23, 2017 :
    then go for it

12. smartbuddy Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 23, 2017

smartbuddy, Jun 23, 2017 :
    Thanks, edited my original msg u quoted.

13. blinkxguna Cupcake Jun 23, 2017

14. sine.slg Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

sine.slg, Jun 24, 2017 :
    My previous mobile One Plus One silk white has been stolen.
    So now i am planing to buy a new mobile.
    If any one can send me the invite for one plus 5 i would be really greatfull or i have to go for iphone.
    My previous mobile One plus one was too good and the best mobile i ever had. had a good experience.
    Please help me so that i can get One Plus 5 invite.
    My email-id is [email protected]

15. rjbdalay Cupcake Jun 24, 2017

16. Mohit_S Gingerbread Jun 24, 2017

Mohit_S, Jun 24, 2017 :
    If I think of buying new device that is for sure going to be MI6 with a significant price difference it out performs OP5 in terms of speed. Bye bye OnePlus

17. Mohit_S Gingerbread Jun 24, 2017

Mohit_S, Jun 24, 2017 :
    There is no invite system now for OnePlus device. Just referral works for accesories and not phone. :)

18. G_Rajveer_Chauhan_CNBF Eclair Jun 25, 2017

19. ashishpatiloneplusone Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 26, 2017

ashishpatiloneplusone, Jun 26, 2017 :
    @Vikas @Carl @Pete @Cat H @Bradon H,OP5 is best in market right now, I like it very much.....but... Its price made me disappointed , even it worth its price if it will have water resistance and little more battery............. , I bought 8gb, 128gb variant..... due to just excitement .. because I think Op5 have invested more money in marketing with celebrity and all...not on Best spec in cheap price, (as I use to pretend oneplus does less marketing and save that money..to give best price phone to customers ) , I really dont need that much of Ram, I need storage...but you have not provided SD card slot, so have to buy..128gb variant..... and battery is also less from the precessedor ....and the cost ! (38k)!!!! So after placing order....after some time..even iphone 7 is at just 42k.....this has diverted my mind.....so i cancled the..order.... but still I am the great fan of Opo......I have not brought any alternative yet...bcoz...I cant find..one....just I decided...may be in upcoming days . You will give...waterproofing to device or lower the cost of device. Please take care of your fan next time. Regards,

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017

smartbuddy likes this.
  20. diala4amar Cupcake Jun 27, 2017

diala4amar, Jun 27, 2017 :
    Oneplus is losing a lot of customers!! Apparently they don't ship anything above 10K in my state.