Fingerprint Sensor In OP 3

1. Amrit_kumar Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

Amrit_kumar, Aug 13, 2017 :
    Fingerprint Sensor does not work at all few of the times.I need to use the PIN in that case. This is happening quite frequently now, the phone is around 11 months old.Please suggest.

2. G_gio_hustlin_Egdn Gingerbread Aug 13, 2017

darius1988 likes this.
  3. Amrit_kumar Cupcake Aug 13, 2017

Amrit_kumar, Aug 13, 2017 :
    Thank You but I am taking care for the same. And notably, this is happening now a days not since the beginning.

4. G_gio_hustlin_Egdn Gingerbread Aug 13, 2017

G_gio_hustlin_Egdn, Aug 13, 2017 :
    for me sometimes it not works first time. but if i touch it correct i mean finger to horrizontal form, it works good

5. G_gio_hustlin_Egdn Gingerbread Aug 13, 2017

G_gio_hustlin_Egdn, Aug 13, 2017 :
    try factory data reset with internal storage, if it is rom's problem. if it is physical issue just you need repair button or change

6. darius1988 Jelly Bean Aug 13, 2017

darius1988, Aug 13, 2017 :
    Just remove all added, clear the scaner with alchool, clean your hands with soap and water, and dry it with air, don't use papel. Now scan again your fingers, 1 add for every finger , 2 finger in total. Now take your phone in your hand and scan but pay attention where you push normaly, don't try scan all finger try scan the area that you more are using. The first part do it in vertical, than the second part on orizontal. After that reboot your phone.

I always made mistake to register fingers with the phone on the table , but in the table you pres another area , different than when you use the phone with one hand. With a lilte pacience and attencion you will do better ;)