Dual Sim Toggle (On/Off)

1. dalberts Cupcake Jul 17, 2017

dalberts, Jul 17, 2017 :
    Does anybody know of any apps/widgets/quick settings etc. which can disable one or both of the SIM cards in the OP5?

Preferably the toggle would be in the quick settings or a widget on the home screen.

At the moment I'm having to go all the way through my settings twice a day to turn off my second SIM which I use for work (once to deactivate it after work, and again to activate it in the morning before work).

I've tried a few apps in the Play store but none seem to work with OP5. I may be in the minority which use a second SIM in this way, but the ability to toggle each SIM at set times would be a great setting in future Oxygen updates!

2. Nithin_Joseph Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 17, 2017

3. dalberts Cupcake Jul 17, 2017

dalberts, Jul 17, 2017 :
    To create it or to toggle the SIM manually?

Agree it's not a huge amount of work manually but it's annoying when I forget and I get a work call later that evening. I'd rather it was automatically turned off and on for me.

Nithin_Joseph likes this.
  4. Nithin_Joseph Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 17, 2017

Nithin_Joseph, Jul 17, 2017 :
    Umm no, I wasn't referring to the "work" of having to go through the settings on the phone to toggle the SIM,
    but rather I was just curious if it were actually required, that in your job, to deactivate and reactivate one of the SIM cards like that.

Turns out you just don't like getting work calls after you're done for that day, isn't it?

5. dalberts Cupcake Jul 17, 2017

dalberts, Jul 17, 2017 :
    Oh! Sorry!

Yeah I basically start and finish at different times than my suppliers. For example, some days I start at 7:00 and finish at 15:00 in which case they ring me between 15:00-17:00, or vice versa I can start at 10:00 and they ring me between 08:00-10:00.

Nithin_Joseph likes this.
  6. Nithin_Joseph Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 17, 2017

Nithin_Joseph, Jul 17, 2017 :
    Cool! Got it...

And by the way, you can always ask for additional features to be implemented in the software by just giving some feedback over here (currently in the bug reporting platform for Oneplus 5):

https://forums.oneplus.net/feedback/

dalberts likes this.
  7. G_Pradeep_Parkale_DFmq Cupcake Jul 17, 2017