doze feature

1. SURYA KK Cupcake Oct 5, 2017

SURYA KK, Oct 5, 2017 :
    i my op3 doze feature is not working..my battery percentage was 75 at night and next day morning it was 65...any help..

2. vishvanjay Honeycomb Oct 5, 2017

vishvanjay, Oct 5, 2017 :
    can you take some SS of battery usage.and are you sure all battery draining features were off .and no recent apps open in the background??

3. keertivaibhav Eclair Oct 5, 2017

keertivaibhav, Oct 5, 2017 :
    ssme here...i m using my phone without any doze or aggressive doze feature.,...gives better battery than on doze....seems like Android OS constantly drains battery while on doze....works just opposite ....

flemish_elite and SURYA KK like this.
  4. SURYA KK Cupcake Oct 12, 2017

SURYA KK, Oct 12, 2017 :
    All battery draining features were off. switched on only doze feature option..but still battery draining in standby.

5. G_Peter_Gallacher_dJOR Froyo Oct 12, 2017

G_Peter_Gallacher_dJOR, Oct 12, 2017 :
    the doze function on one plus is actually tuned to be quite aggressive. a 10 percent drop is within norms given that it's not just app wake locks that are a concern when it comes to battery life.

The radios on your device are also a factor, network connection efficiency and strength. As it is just now, even though devices report on radio power usage, there is still no real accurate implementation within the phone.

My testing has shown me that with the same amount of time over night with all the same apps and services on the phone can vary between 3 and 15 percent drain depending on location. You should keep in mind that if you are using 2 SIMs then you phone is effectively completing two times the amount of network "hand shakes" as normal. Doze has no impact in saving power here.

SURYA KK likes this.
  6. G_Peter_Gallacher_dJOR Froyo Oct 12, 2017

I should also note that the latest 3 or 3t firmware has come with a battery drain issue that alot of people have been talking about, you may be having an issue there .

7. RASTAVIPER Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 12, 2017

RASTAVIPER, Oct 12, 2017 :
    There is no specific battery drain problem and people complain for everything as usual.
    No matter the update, always many people will blame the new Rom for heating, battery drain, low volume, GPS problems etc, when usually most of these problems are caused by wrong user settings or the apps that the user has installed.

brunoavellar likes this.
  8. G_Peter_Gallacher_dJOR Froyo Oct 12, 2017

There is a battery drain issue. my phone's settings remain the same, and so do the apps. Since 4.5 came along my battery drains faster, mostly showing the cause to be android system app.

Just because you don't have the issue doesn't mean it's not there.

There are also people who don't have issues with Bluetooth on 4.5, and people who do.

9. RASTAVIPER Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 12, 2017

RASTAVIPER, Oct 12, 2017 :
    Xaxaxa.
    You almost proved my point.
    People think that the update is causing the drain, when they can't accept that their applications is causing that.
    It is NOT a drain, it's how Android works.

10. G_Peter_Gallacher_dJOR Froyo Oct 12, 2017

I didn't prove anything.

You're saying that it's the way android works, that when you update your phone, the system app shows more drain of your battery than before? Even though nothing else has changed? and you're having to charge your phone before you get home? even though you didn't need to before? You are telling me this is how android works? and that hundreds of people facing the issue are wrong? and even though my tip to the guy was to be helpful, you think that your comment is some how going to be productive? but really your just being a tool, and you're not even doing it right.

Get.

11. SURYA KK Cupcake Oct 13, 2017

SURYA KK, Oct 13, 2017 :
    thanks bro

12. airiartev Jelly Bean Oct 13, 2017

13. Adnane Saidani Cupcake Oct 13, 2017