Dear OnePlus

1. srbenda Donut Mar 20, 2017 at 4:51 PM

srbenda, Mar 20, 2017 at 4:51 PM :
    That feeling when you're buying something that just has a wrong feeling to it, you're doing it but with a tightness in your gut. With OnePlus response to my request for help and this huge outpour of hate and blind fanboyism to my thread, I wish I have never purchased that phone. I'm done here.

2. dsmonteiro Lollipop Mar 20, 2017 at 4:53 PM

dsmonteiro, Mar 20, 2017 at 4:53 PM :
    LOL Blind fanboyism. You surely haven't read my last few threads.

No, not blind fanboyism. The problem here isn't fanboyism. It's your shitty attitude. If you were someone nice you'd have people helping you. Since you're not, you get this. Karma is a female dog.

3. dsmonteiro Lollipop Mar 20, 2017 at 4:56 PM

dsmonteiro, Mar 20, 2017 at 4:56 PM :
    Douchebaggery level: Over 9000.

otto2, rarog, KeithM1970 and 3 others like this.
  4. srbenda Donut Mar 20, 2017 at 4:59 PM

srbenda, Mar 20, 2017 at 4:59 PM :
    If I was someone nice? LOL - I didn't know OnePlus warranty is based on whether someone is nice or not. I don't remember asking you or anyone else for help actually, feel free to quote where I asked for help. My initial message was a statement. Why would I ask for help from forum members? Are one of you going to take care of the warranty? And your last sentence, nice to meet you Karma ;) (catch my drift). I am not going to debate with you as you are completely irrelevant in this situation. The only relevant parties to this are official OnePlus staff and/or PayPal. As you are neither, feel free to move on.

5. pa5t1s Lollipop Mar 20, 2017 at 5:02 PM

pa5t1s, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:02 PM :
    I gave you the answer, can't you read, just write?
    This is a "forum" of users, not the official OnePlus Customers Service: if you want to "talk" with OnePlus Support, then use the proper way to do it, simple. FaceBook, Twitter or Instagram won't help you too, just saying...

otto2 and SimonRam like this.
  6. dsmonteiro Lollipop Mar 20, 2017 at 5:03 PM

dsmonteiro, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:03 PM :
    Ok, so you are expecting to get official support on a Community Forum? While ignoring the help of the community...?

You're not the brightest of the bunch, are you?

7. Bartnl KitKat Mar 20, 2017 at 5:04 PM

Bartnl, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:04 PM :
    1lg147amen.gif

8. srbenda Donut Mar 20, 2017 at 5:05 PM

srbenda, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:05 PM :
    "If making keyboard wars with others makes your day dude. than you just exposed yourself. You are just a low life dude who is a Internet keyboard warrior." - this is a quote from someone who wrote on your profile in December 2016. Stellar character, real upstanding member of the forum. Mhm, bye.

9. ilovesoneplus Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 20, 2017 at 5:09 PM

srb034 and pa5t1s like this.
  10. pa5t1s Lollipop Mar 20, 2017 at 5:11 PM

pa5t1s, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:11 PM :
    RMA is the easiest, even without a PC...
    A PayPal dispute will solve the problem definitely, but what's the use if the phone can be repaired?
    Edit: repaired at no cost.

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  11. dsmonteiro Lollipop Mar 20, 2017 at 5:12 PM

dsmonteiro, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:12 PM :
    Funny that only obnoxious people like you complain about it.

otto2 likes this.
  12. G_Vedant_Goel_FqDb Gingerbread Mar 20, 2017 at 5:12 PM

G_Vedant_Goel_FqDb, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:12 PM :
    dude wtf man? I've never seen a more insensitive and egotistical thread in the entire forum and that's saying a lot cause you don't know us Indians.
    They try to help you and you literally shoot down their help, others are trying to help you, and instead of properly replying you're fricking arguing with them. Instead of fighting here are the possible solutions you could do
    1)Go to a cybercafe
    2)No, dont go to your neighbours house screaming there's a Chinese company wanting to access my phone, but i suppose you must be knowing Someone, anyone in your neighbourhood, heck he/she might not even be a friend
    3) Request an RMA as pointed by a person above
    4) Stop being a lil bit**ch about it and learn to be polite to those who are helping you

Granted OP's support needs some work, but tell me if you were in their position what would YOU say? quite curious as to hearing what you're gonna say

13. G_Chris_Evans_ojSB Cupcake Mar 20, 2017 at 5:59 PM

14. toastytoast1234 KitKat Mar 20, 2017 at 6:09 PM

15. Horsault Lollipop Moderator Mar 20, 2017 at 6:13 PM

Horsault, Mar 20, 2017 at 6:13 PM :
    Just spamming randomly through the forums to be able to open his own irrelevant thread.

16. wenna Honeycomb Mar 20, 2017 at 6:14 PM

wenna, Mar 20, 2017 at 6:14 PM :
    You could try if it boots into recovery, and in that case do a factory reset from there..... You probably don't know how to do this and I won't tell you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017 at 9:12 AM

otto2 likes this.
  17. ashwin.243 Gingerbread Mar 20, 2017 at 7:07 PM

ashwin.243, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:07 PM :
    Hi, the only option to fix it is using a PC. If you have a OnePlus service centre nearby then they will do it free of cost for you. Please try to arrange a PC as it is needed to flash a ROM to your device.
    If you are able to find a PC then please perform the following steps
    1. Download and install OnePlus drivers (Google Them)
    2. Power off your phone
    3. In the PC, head to downloads.oneplus.net and from there download the latest ROM for your device
    4. Press the Power and Volume Down buttons together, for 3 seconds till the OnePlus logo appears. This will make your phone enter the recovery mode.
    5. Enter the recovery after the ROM is downloaded. Now, in recovery, select upgrade via USB option.
    This will make your phone enter ADB Sideload mode.
    6. In the PC, Move the downloaded file to C:\Android folder and rename it to a smaller name like kk.zip (we do this so that the command for flashing the ROM can be entered easily)
    7. Connect your phone to your computer via USB while it's in adb sideload mode.
    8. Open a command window in the path C:\Android (If you are a windows 8 or 10 user then in the file explorer, head to the path mentioned above and then open the file menu and select open command window here)
    9. Type the following command
    adb sideload kk.zip
    and hit enter. Change kk.zip with your file name. If ADB shows loading error then just restart your computer and it will be fine.
    10. ADB will start flashing the ROM and it will take approx 5 minutes.
    11. As soon as flashing is done, reboot the phone and your problem will be solved

Your phone will boot normally

Robert_Trance_Varga likes this.
  18. Iuliskaya Eclair Mar 20, 2017 at 8:29 PM

Iuliskaya, Mar 20, 2017 at 8:29 PM :
    LOL dude, how can you be so salty and dumb at the same time, haha
    I've sent my phone back for replacement because the glass on the rear camera had a very tiny gap between the frame.
    No extra questions just when they can send somebody to pick up the phone. After 10 days my new phone arrived.
    As simple as that.

otto2 and dsmonteiro like this.
  19. leo98918 Froyo Mar 20, 2017 at 9:01 PM

leo98918, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:01 PM :
    Who is I do not own a PC!!!! and when did he/she make this quote?

otto2, cmitchellshaw and dsmonteiro like this.
  20. leo98918 Froyo Mar 20, 2017 at 9:11 PM

leo98918, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:11 PM :
    You go on a public forum and only want the "relevant" parties of OnePlus and PayPal..... Hmmmm maybe you should just go direct with them... Oh wait, you did! And OnePlus gave you your first step to letting them help you, but you don't like that step or not willing to find a way to get you to that step. Well if your not willing to help them help you, how are you going to expect others to help you with your bad attitude towards those who are trying to help?

And yes, I get it, some have repeated the same answer as previous people (so I could understand the frustration) but some have also said things such as using a friend's PC, or even try going to a library, or what about this nice little PC cafés????? Hmmm, a bunch of possibilities but not wanting to take the initiative to get to those possibilities.

otto2 likes this.