data loss everytime..need a fix

1. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T Cupcake Dec 7, 2017

G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T, Dec 7, 2017 :
    hey guys..i am using pure stock rom and currently on 4.15.14. i am having data loss everytime and i really dnt know why? i use jio sim and vodafone sim. as my jio sim was having data loss so i did a recharge on vodafone but its happening on vodafone as well..i am not sure what to do to fix this..! any suggestions?

2. cssrc1974 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2017

3. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T Cupcake Dec 7, 2017

what am i using it? i need the data to work properly..! everytime i get 0 speed while playing games or chatting or browsing..!

4. cssrc1974 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2017

cssrc1974, Dec 7, 2017 :
    you said data loss not.slow.speed. what can we do if data speed is lower. what can OnePlus do abt it? talk to ur service provider.
    you can't even distinguish between data speed and data loss.

5. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T Cupcake Dec 7, 2017

lol..when did i say speed slow? i said it goes to 0 and cant browse or play games it laggs..speed is not a problem

6. Gav_W86 Jelly Bean Dec 7, 2017

Gav_W86, Dec 7, 2017 :
    is it always 0 or only sometimes? if sometimes what are you doing at the time?

7. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T Cupcake Dec 7, 2017

8. biplabloveu Honeycomb Dec 8, 2017

biplabloveu, Dec 8, 2017 :
    Games like COC or CR or 8 ball pool or else need a speed of some bytes to play. So in maximum cases every phone neglect that data transfer rate and shows 0.

While hovering contents inside the game like opening the friendlist then you can see there is some amount of data transfer rate will be shown like 20/30 KBps.

Cause for laggy online gaming: Most of the cases the game doesn't need a good speed it needs a powerful TCP Sockets.
    Let me know in which gaand you're facing the problem exactly.

If your game is lagging talk to your service provider. Though they will somehow manage you to trust that your phone have the fault not their connection.
    Go to uncovered area but not a congested one. If you live in 5+ floor then also you can suffer this problem.

Actually there is 2 ways to get rid of that:
    1. Try various connection or use WI-FI (No help if Jio fi or kinda stuff is used)
    2. Get a signal booster (Though it will cost you a lot but if you live in flats/ apartments having 5+ floors and your building doesn't have that fecility then you can have one by group funding).

9. biplabloveu Honeycomb Dec 8, 2017

It's Game not Gaand...[e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e] silly glide typing mistake..

10. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T, Dec 8, 2017 :
    okay so i play coc, zynga poker, heroes evolved..so the issue is while connecting in the room for zynga poker i get 4-5 times connection error and then it connects..this doesnt happen on wifi..2nd thing..i switch my data to vodafone and i played a heroes evolved game..! it lagged like anything..! couldnt play only..! so this issue also with my jio sim..so sometimes it laggs very badly and speed 0 hope u get my point

11. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

12. biplabloveu Honeycomb Dec 8, 2017

I've got your point exactly and explained everything in my previous comments.
    You live in a heavy network congested area or a too open/wide area like urban areas. That's why you're facing the problem. Also written the solution in my previous comment.
    Don't know about heroes evolved but the Zynga Poker servers are not so fast like supercell have. They are kinda laggy. As your connection is having some problems you're facing a lot pf problems in that Zynga Poker. Supercell mean COC/CR servers.
    Not to worry. Your phone doesn't have any problem at all.
    Written 2 solution in my previous comments. Those are actual. Do that if you can.

13. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T, Dec 8, 2017 :
    but is it really normal coz even browsing sometimes stucks..! because speed becomes 0 and it so annoying :( and yes i do not get in coc everytime tats true..! ill try those things..but i m not sure if it will work..! i am worried coz its my new phone and this is happening.. previously i had moto x play..never faced such problem..! its really strange

14. G_Ronak_Jhatakia_(R.j)_T Cupcake Dec 8, 2017

Attached Files: