yep, still got that russian blood flowing in you
Have a good time.
Thanks, buddy. I've been at all the NYC launches (except for the last ), but I gotta say I'm really looking forward to the 5T event...I think this one will surpass all the others. The Andster and I still have room if you can make it out
I'm all over this!
And I might end up watching the launch in a movie theater if I get the tickets
Where I'll get the form to fill?!
NYC here I come.....
I'd love to go to New York, but I can't for several reasons.
1. I'm not allowed to travel to the United States anymore after the incident in Washington. In my defence, the oval office reminds me of my lavatory and I thought the president's chair was used for other things.
2. I can't speak American. Now, there is a difference, and I'm not going to explain it.
3. I never enter competitions as I never win. Ever, once, in my life. So I'm not going to change that habit!
4. I'm afraid that this Spiderman character I keep hearing about might get me. Have you heard some of the things that happen in New York? Men with arms like an octopus! Men shaped like rhinos running around and a young man that flips around shooting webs from his hands. It's not natural I say.
5. I've now run out of items to put on this list.
6. But I thought I would add another.
7. I like lists.
Hope I win))
Good Luck everyone!! Though I hope I win!
Hell yeah!! Now that's one in a lifetime opportunity.
yass!!!!! sounds like a good opportunity, good thing I have a US Visa already ppp #OnePlusNYC
Hope it's in business class for a short stay like this !
my friend Ashu & me want to go this trip.
Why are you selling tickets to a launch event? Most companies are happy to have people come look at their newest product and OnePlus wants to make money on that as well, like it's not bad enough that the phone is creeping up to $600.
Well, form sent...like a bottle in the sea...
@keithnyc expect two guests soon (fortunately )
Ahhh what's my username? I just put my email address
whats the forum id ?
Join the OnePlus 5T AMA on Nov 21!
by David Y., 2017-11-17