[CONTEST] Tag your Instagram photos with #ShotonOnePlus

1. Ruby G. Creative Copywriter Staff Member Dec 1, 2016

Ruby G., Dec 1, 2016 :
    ShotOnOnePlus-Announcement-Forum.png

Update: This contest has ended. Congratulations to OnePlus 3 user uewou for winning our grand prize! See his winning photo at http://onepl.us/SOPWinner

Since we started @OnePlusTech over two years ago, we’ve received incredible submissions from the OnePlus Instagram community. We've witnessed some stunning shots, of everything from Marmoset monkeys in Brazil to lakeside palaces in Poland.

With hundreds of thousands of mentions through #OnePlusLife, #OnePlus, #OnePlus3, and #OnePlusOne, we know our Instagram community is brimming with potential. We’d like to bring everyone together during the month of December with our #ShotonOnePlus contest. Here's how you can participate:
    1. Tag your OnePlus Instagram photos with #ShotonOnePlus. Please let us know in the photo description the country and exact location of the photo, any post-production editing, and what device you shot the photo on.
    2. Everyday we'll select a OnePlus user to follow on Instagram. Once the photo submission has been verified, we'll feature the photo on our channel.
    3. During the last week of December, we'll choose a winner among the daily selected photos to receive a brand new OnePlus 3T! So be sure to share your great work from our page with your friends. We love posts with a lot of likes. :wink:
    To qualify, please make sure you are already following @OnePlusTech on Instagram. Your photo submission must be taken on a OnePlus device. All entries that are suspected of using hacks, bots or other such tools to boost their entry will be taken out of consideration.

We're excited to see the inspiration that will come in! Let us know in the comments what you think of our latest contest.

Never Settle.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017

2. Wahoux KitKat Dec 1, 2016

3. Maximus Decimus Meridius Lollipop Moderator Dec 1, 2016

4. Jess T. Graphic Designer Staff Member Dec 1, 2016

5. funmunke Lollipop Dec 1, 2016

SimonRam, Tobikage, Ceasedd and 2 others like this.
  6. Laamapalmu Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2016

Laamapalmu, Dec 1, 2016 :
    My face when I know I can't participate because the weather is so horrible here in Finland, that I simply can't take a shot good enough.
    [​IMG]

7. pablofg1978 KitKat Senior Moderator Dec 1, 2016

volteon, meatandy and SoniaB like this.
  8. meatandy Marshmallow Dec 1, 2016

9. meatandy Marshmallow Dec 1, 2016

meatandy, Dec 1, 2016 :
    Houston we have a problem j8kVjQx.png :D
    :rolleyes:

Logics and Tobikage like this.
  10. Dougrunge KitKat Dec 1, 2016

Dougrunge, Dec 1, 2016 :
    You always have bad weather in Finland, so go to confess :p
    Or am I wrong @Evokkimus

11. fdroko Honeycomb Dec 1, 2016

12. SnapDragon01 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2016

13. jhfernandez80 Gingerbread Dec 1, 2016

14. sfomin Marshmallow Dec 1, 2016

strafer and Dougrunge like this.
  15. Laamapalmu Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2016

Laamapalmu, Dec 1, 2016 :
    Most of the time yes... Or we have really beautiful days during winter but it's too cold to take photos :D

Dougrunge likes this.
  16. cselvaraj Froyo Dec 1, 2016

Logics likes this.
  17. GeesRiK Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2016

GeesRiK, Dec 1, 2016 :
    Can I edit an old photo from my OnePlus phones on Instagram with the hashtag etc?

Logics and meatandy like this.
  18. theshinybeast KitKat Dec 1, 2016

theshinybeast, Dec 1, 2016 :
    If I entered it my shots would be the greatest....really.......the greatest. I don't know but people keep telling me my shots are ......really......the ........greatest. I don't know, but it's a great...really great contest. The best..really the best.

19. luxuskamel Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2016

Shekhar18 likes this.
  20. TOMMY999 Donut Dec 1, 2016

TOMMY999, Dec 1, 2016 :
    Hello, my someone explain to me exactly what to do to win a One Plus 3T? Please help me