[CONTEST] Share Your Best Shot to win A DJI Spark!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Y. Community Manager Staff Member Aug 14, 2017

David Y., Aug 14, 2017 :
    [CONTEST]-Share-One-Best-Shot-to-win-A-DJI-Spark.jpg

Hello everyone,

It’s Monday again! How was your weekend? Last week we held a giveaway where we asked everyone to share the Golden Moment of your life. We received many beautiful moments from our community! Thank you for participating. Believe it or not, this was my favorite giveaway ever. I was motivated and inspired by many of your stories, and treasured them a lot.

This week, let’s kickstart with a new contest! Share ONE of your best shots this summer (or this winter if you are in the southern hemisphere). This time we teamed up with DJI and grabbed a NEW prize for you - A DJI Spark Drone to help you better seize the moment. So, don’t miss this one!

[All you need to get started]
    1. Choose ONE photo taken with the camera app on your OnePlus device.
    2. Resize your photo to make sure it’s less than 2MB if you were using the community website. (Don’t forget to keep the EXIF information. You can remove the location info if you wish)
    3. Upload and share your photo in this thread. Don’t forget to include the following information in your post: device name, editing software used, and the story behind your picture!
    [Don’t miss the rules]
    • One entry per person. Entries will be accepted until 10PM EDT on August 22. We will pick one winner based on quality of the photo and adherence to the contest rules (We'll randomly pick one if there were too many great shots!). The winner will be announced on August 25. (we have the winner here!)
      SPARK.jpg
    That’s all folks. Don’t hesitate, open your photo gallery and showcase your best shot now!

Yours,
    David

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017

2. David Y. Community Manager Staff Member Aug 14, 2017

David Y., Aug 14, 2017 :
    Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest! We were truly amazed by your best shots. And it was a heated discussion for the selection of the final winner. After a long wait, we finally have the winner of the winners. Congrats to @nuuka . Here is his best shot:

#389.jpg
    “It was a sunny and warm summer day. The lake was almost dead calm.”
    Shot on OnePlus 3. Edited via Adobe Lightroom.

Also, we want to highlight some of the stunning shots shared by other users.

#689.jpg
    Shot on OnePlus 3T by @Geohyde . Edited on Adobe Lightroom.
    "This is in Pula, Croatia, and shows an old amphitheatre that is still used today for concerts, we were forced to be careful with the pictures we took as there was still a stage set up right in the middle."

#789.jpg
    Shot on the One Plus 5 by @qw_meng .
    "I was working on painting the outside of a house with my partner when a shiny little beetle flew over past me, and landed on a flower in a planter box. Almost as if it was posing, it stayed there for a good few seconds before I decided to take out my new OnePlus 5, and I quickly got close and snapped a few photos, in normal and pro modes. Very shortly after I snapped the pics, the beetle took off. Out of the few photos I managed to get, I think this shot turned out the best!
    I like to think the little guy was doing yoga, stretching with its hind legs in the air.
    The colours and clarity blew me away, you can really see the minute details on the flower's ruffles and the little hairs and dimples on the brilliant green and brown beetle."

#771_0.jpg
    Shot on the One Plus 5 by @Emiknott . Edited on Photoshop.
    "Snapped the picture at the Olympic diving pool, up high at Montjuic, overlooking Barcelona. La Sagrada Familia can be seen in the background."

#319.jpg
    Shot on Oneplus 5 by @Inconstate .

#450.jpeg
    Shot on Oneplus 5 by @pngo . Edited on Snapseed.
    "As for the story, it was shot during the International Fireworks Festival in Cannes, France. It was my first time shooting in the dark with this camera and like it very much."

We’ve closed this thread, as the contest has come to an end. Feel free to share your photos in threads we recommended here. Enjoy!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017

Geohyde, meatandy, camohan and 7 others like this.
  3. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Aug 14, 2017

4. Gonzo01 Lollipop Aug 14, 2017

Gonzo01, Aug 14, 2017 :
    something is missing here... under "Yours, David" ;)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017

5. pablofg1978 Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 14, 2017

6. camohan Lollipop Moderator Aug 14, 2017

camohan, Aug 14, 2017 :
    If I remember correctly, last time Custom Department of India had destroyed the drone giveaway. Drones are likely to be a banned item in India.
    And I'm sure most of the entire will be of my fellow men. :grin:

7. salvo.cagliari Froyo Aug 14, 2017

salvo.cagliari, Aug 14, 2017 :
    1502709758528.jpg
    Shot on Oneplus 5, added an Instagram filter. i was relaxing at the beach when i saw all this kites up in the sky. I tapped twice the right button of my Oneplus 5 and in a second i was able to take this shot. This is my favourite picture for this summer!

8. mdzuhaib Gingerbread Aug 14, 2017

mdzuhaib, Aug 14, 2017 :
    1502710664170.jpg
    shot on OnePlus 5 , no editing done , bokeh effect , when you enter the college everyday and you see this beautiful flower surrounded by frogs haha!

9. SnapDragon01 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  10. Manav Bhagia Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2017

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  11. HEMANT Rajora Cupcake Aug 14, 2017

12. Sean Hayde Gingerbread Aug 14, 2017

Sean Hayde, Aug 14, 2017 :
    twilight zone shot on my OnePlus 3T then edit on spapseed taken after the day spent detailing my ute

Attached Files:

Ravi BINAVAT, Salt505 and meatandy like this.
  13. varma246 KitKat Aug 14, 2017

14. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 14, 2017

15. meatandy Marshmallow Aug 14, 2017

meatandy, Aug 14, 2017 :
    AH!! Another nice contest , what a great idea to partner up with some outside companies and bring this opportunity to the forum.;)

I will post a picture at a later date.:)

Salt505, The1Lion, Wahoux and 3 others like this.
  16. G_Sahil_Mehta_jzdR Eclair Aug 14, 2017

17. Exotic_Code Eclair Aug 14, 2017

Exotic_Code, Aug 14, 2017 :
    [​IMG]
    By Exotic_Code

Phone: OnePlus 5
    Edit software: None, just clean OnePlus 5 cam.

Story: This picture is one of the first i took, it was right after my phone was delivered to me, an i and my family. Was on a mountain trip before it was to dark, and i and my brother was competing of who of us had the best camera, my OnePlus 5 verses his cam worth 1000 USD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017

18. Salt505 Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2017

Salt505, Aug 14, 2017 :
    IMG_20170811_120925_012_1.jpg
    -
    Shot on my OnePlus 5.
    Taken on a nice day out to Castle Rising in England.
    No editing was done.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017

19. Quitter Cupcake Aug 14, 2017

20. SanderEsberg Eclair Aug 14, 2017