Company Oversight Regarding Shipping.

1. Ctainatongo Eclair Dec 30, 2017

Ctainatongo, Dec 30, 2017 :
    I wrote an email to Oneplus USA regarding (I personally feel) a shipping oversight. They replied back to me and recommended I post in this sub forum my concerns. I will be copying and pasting the email and the reply I received.

Dec 30, 21:00 CST

To whom it may concern,

First off, I'd just like to say I am a very die hard Oneplus user. It really pains me that I am forced to order from third party sellers that tack on 150+ USD over your product price advertised on your site. One of Oneplus's admirable traits over the other major phone brands is it's affordability. I remember when I bought my Oneplus 3t; I was sold at it's solid performance and the brand's mindset at never settling for the bare minimum when it comes to the consumer (User.) I did a lot of research and couldn't find a phone (At the time) that could match up to the 3t. Because of that I had a lot of faith in your product and ended up buying it off a third party seller at an inflated the price.

Tonight I did it again, but this time for the 5t-I paid 700 USD.

The point i'm trying to make is that you offer shipping options for out of mainland purchases. Example: Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico, which I might add isn't a state.

Can you please consider adding Guam to the shipping list. Guam is part of the United States. It really would make my future OnePlus purchases more easier since I would be buying direct from the maker.

-Carl Tainatongo

OnePlus USA Team reply:

Dec 30, 23:16 CST

Hello Carl,

This is Kris from OnePlus Customer Support and I will be taking ownership of this ticket.

I appreciate the time that you have invested in reaching us with regards to your suggestion and I am glad that OnePlus 5T piqued your interest.

Anyhow, moving forward, I appreciate you for having this concern to us. We'll definitely add this up for customers feedback. On the other hand, I recommend posting this to our forums. Here's the link to our forum: https://forums.oneplus.net/forums/community-feedback/

Coupled with tremendous effort to Never Settle and your feedback in mind, these improvement points were taken into account so we can focus on delivering the best and most up-to-date experience as possible.

As in all of our processes, we always hear your feedback and in order to see how we can provide better service. Let me know if there's anything else. Otherwise, I would like to ask for your confirmation and set this ticket to solved.

Thanks and I look forward to hear from you soon.

End of message.

Attached Files: